JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Shawn2011 wrote:What was that bathing suit? She needs to accept that she's reached a point in her life where its time to wear board shorts and a tshirt, not bikinis or things with cut outs. Lucky for us Chris understands the reality of how he looks and isn't getting around in a Speedo.

Was Chris at Mimi's house when she decided to go on the super long road trip? Did he go too? Seems weird to me. The last time one of them took off suddenly it was because he bought a car she didn't like and they were fighting. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... e0d3d0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I don’t think she should stop wearing bathing suits. Look at the girl behind her.. just because you’re a mom doesn’t mean you have to wear shirts to a pool lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

nutbagmcgee wrote:So they are already on the way home from Utah. That was a super quick trip. 10+ hours with 6 kids sounds absolutely miserable, especially for only a few days.
I don’t know much about RV’s but wouldn’t this have been a good trip to use the RV on? They were driving through such beautiful places they could have stayed a night in between instead of driving 10 hours straight

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missparzival »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:What was that bathing suit? She needs to accept that she's reached a point in her life where its time to wear board shorts and a tshirt, not bikinis or things with cut outs. Lucky for us Chris understands the reality of how he looks and isn't getting around in a Speedo.

Was Chris at Mimi's house when she decided to go on the super long road trip? Did he go too? Seems weird to me. The last time one of them took off suddenly it was because he bought a car she didn't like and they were fighting. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... e0d3d0.jpg[/img]

I don’t think she should stop wearing bathing suits. Look at the girl behind her.. just because you’re a mom doesn’t mean you have to wear shirts to a pool lol

I don’t think she needs to stop wearing them either, but she certainly needs to wear ones that fit. We don’t need to see the crease between her leg and crouch. That are too high hipped.

kjb223
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kjb223 »

youwontknow wrote:The new banner is really bizarre. It so doesn't fit in with her channel content at all. Green colour scheme, plants, and then her icon of her sitting crosslegged on the floor... is this a natural living/vegan/yoga channel?? https://i.imgur.com/WxJ9pF3.png
Jess is embarrassingly late to the trend of succulents - it’s like she only finds out about things when they arrive at Walmart. She’s overdoing it like she did with chevron EVERYTHING.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

So I wonder if Jess went home today she went to the great salt lake then in okababys last Insta I didn't see Jess.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I like minus the bottom part its why to high it almost leaves nothing to the imagination I take her aerial one over this one I think she looks cute in high wasted bikini bottoms

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm not saying they shouldn't wear these but how do moms wear skimpy swim suits with out falling out I'm a mom and I'm always having to adjust my swimsuit I'm always so worried my boobs or my swim suit is riding up my ass every time I bend over to pick up the kids or go down a waterslide.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Alright I gotta go to bed we are leaving on a trip and I gotta be up in 4 hrs our flight leaves at 7am don't wanna pull a kyra and miss our flight. somone will have to catch me up when I get back

KLaut1998
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLaut1998 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
sondraK wrote:Big eyeroll when Jess said Chris's ex having a baby was exciting.I doubt she really cares,since she can't exploit it on her vlog.And I'm glad she can't
And people are already moaning in the comments about how the boys "hardly see their dad and have the rest of their lives to see that kid" ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
KLaut1998
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLaut1998 »

I’m not doing a great job posting things, I’m still figuring things out so sorry if I’m messing things up.
But I can’t believe how many people are commenting that that Chris’s kids shouldn’t have gone home to meet their baby sister. Chris wasn’t even spending time with them I’m sure they’d be much happier with their mom.
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
sondraK wrote:Big eyeroll when Jess said Chris's ex having a baby was exciting.I doubt she really cares,since she can't exploit it on her vlog.And I'm glad she can't
And people are already moaning in the comments about how the boys "hardly see their dad and have the rest of their lives to see that kid" ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
At least they acknowledge that he hardly sees them lmao

Ernestthecow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ernestthecow »

I don't know, part of me says that it's a tad bit unfair that they left so early; They didn't see Addie straight away when she was born.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Got to keep clawing in that YouTube cash somehow!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 250bfe.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Ernestthecow wrote:I don't know, part of me says that it's a tad bit unfair that they left so early; They didn't see Addie straight away when she was born.
What exactly are they going to be missing out on though? Watching the girls do gymnastics? Yet another rushed trip to the water park? It's not like they get any quality time with their dad.

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Ernestthecow wrote:I don't know, part of me says that it's a tad bit unfair that they left so early; They didn't see Addie straight away when she was born.
They didn't, but they'll probably be much closer with their new sister than they are with Addie, simply because they're going to see her so much more. They've been around their mom for most of her pregnancy too so they may be excited about it. I don't see anything wrong with it since they'll be able to come back fairly soon.

Ernestthecow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ernestthecow »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
What exactly are they going to be missing out on though? Watching the girls do gymnastics? Yet another rushed trip to the water park? It's not like they get any quality time with their dad.

I know, but I'm hypothetically speaking haha. As in, without Ashley knowing that they virtually do nothing, it's a tad bit unfair because she should know that they don't get a great deal of time with their dad and the summer is the only great chance they get.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Jess would never let him start a channel she’s too controlling

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

itslove wrote:
RobynnDianneee wrote:
meme_monday wrote: When my daughter got tubes we had to get custom earplugs for swimming.

I had tubes as a kid and couldn’t submerge my head in water without something covering my ears. I didn’t have custom earplugs but used cotton balls when I showered lol. Jess probably neglects it thinking its not a big deal. We’ll see future videos about it. ‘the DOCTOR never told me THIS’. ‘more HOSPITAL visits....he can’t catch a break’ *eyeroll*

Oh wow we were never told to do anything for mines ears. I’m super glad nothing happened because of it! Image

Are tubes the same thing as grommets? I see alot of American vloggers saying tubes in their ears for infections. In Australia we have grommets for that. My daughter has them, her surgeon said they're advanced enough now to not need to worry about ear plugs and to continue all as normal when it comes to water. (but i dont know if thats the same thing or not).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
niello
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by niello »

The point in one's life where they need to go from wearing bikinis and things with cutouts to wearing board shorts and tshirts is when they feel happier and more comfortable in them. I don't care how much you dislike Jess, trying to police what women can and cannot wear and completely disregarding their bodily autonomy is absolutely disgusting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

pixiefrost wrote:
itslove wrote:
RobynnDianneee wrote: I had tubes as a kid and couldn’t submerge my head in water without something covering my ears. I didn’t have custom earplugs but used cotton balls when I showered lol. Jess probably neglects it thinking its not a big deal. We’ll see future videos about it. ‘the DOCTOR never told me THIS’. ‘more HOSPITAL visits....he can’t catch a break’ *eyeroll*

Oh wow we were never told to do anything for mines ears. I’m super glad nothing happened because of it! Image

Are tubes the same thing as grommets? I see alot of American vloggers saying tubes in their ears for infections. In Australia we have grommets for that. My daughter has them, her surgeon said they're advanced enough now to not need to worry about ear plugs and to continue all as normal when it comes to water. (but i dont know if thats the same thing or not).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
yes, same thing

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”