E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

galaxy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by galaxy »

Tommy Mecham? That just sounds horrible. Thomas Mecham actually flows together and is something you can put on a job application. Sometimes I wonder if they think of their kids as grownups and how they’ll have to wear these names forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I can't even get on board with TJ. I don't like that at all for him..it doesn't fit. I 100% think that Ellie was only mentioning Mason to get people all hype about that and have it change last minute to bring people in to see the new name. There's no way in hell she'd release the baby's name that early on.
galaxy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galaxy »

hnelson1443 wrote:I'm wondering if TJ was a "save the marriage" baby and they're realizing things still aren't any different with him here. It would give a reason why Jared over does the compliments as well as why Ellie couldn't get attached. What if he pushed for the baby more than she did because she knew deep down inside she didn't want a baby but felt it was expected of her/ was thinking her marriage would benefit? Jared edits the vlogs, so he could make it seem she wanted the baby more no problem. Just a thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
If for some reason this is a save the marriage baby, I don’t think it’s working. Also if the marriage does fail (which lets be real they’d never divorce) I hope Jared gets primary custody of those kids.

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Thomas Joel sounds much nicer than Tommy Joel. Tommy is a nickname in my opinion.

Also I hate to say it but Tommy (tank) is cockney slang for something quite rude not ideal but I guess they have no idea about cockney slang haha

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

If anything I think this baby was a save our failing youtube career baby..sorry baby TJ, you've got work to do!
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

GymChick wrote:I think Ellie clung onto tommy because her mom suggested it and Jennifer knows best to all the Griffiths girls , and maybe Ellie really loved her tommy rugrats doll she got that one Christmas Image I like tommy better than mason, ugh mason is so 2018 Utah modern lol I would have preferred Thomas because I love old fashion names (I have a Penelope and Charlotte) but tommy is a cute nick name

I don’t mind the name Mason and I think it flows nicely with Jackson and Calvin, but Mason Mecham is a terrible full name. I’m not a fan of Tommy Joel either, it sound so hill billy like Jim Bob. I agree that Tristan or Thomas would have been a better option.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

I wonder if Ellie may be struggling religiously/spiritually? She had the whole spiel about Heavenly Father honoring their hard work and efforts by blessing them with a pregnancy (Calvin) and people here assumed she felt the same with the house. She’s a good person, so she got good things. However, with Calvin being the hard baby she claimed he was, and the unhappiness she felt in the ice palace, I wonder if she’s began to blame Heavenly Father? It’s assumed she has had a crude sense of human, but the cursing seemed to have increased over the past year or two. I also haven’t heard her talk much about God or church at all — granted, they stopped recording over the weekends. She has made religious mentions (telling Joan Maeve kissed Vera before she was born for example) so it’s just another speculation.

This tops the Mother’s Day fiasco by far.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

131618 wrote:Can't find the post now but I rewatched that bit where the nurse let Jax hear the heartbeat and it is SO weird. I think she does have gender disappointment. It seems like there's some emotion and relief that the baby is here and healthy but definitely she's not happy. And I would be a sobbing mess if after 2 miscarriages my son could hear babys heartbeat. What a sweet moment! And her attitude and face said it all. She's either uncaring towards baby or that arrogant to the staff...or both?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I totally agree. I had a loss at 23 weeks due to my baby having a fatal heart defect. So allowing my daughter to listen to her new siblings healthy heart beat would put me in a puddle at how appreciative I was that she could bear witness to her living sibling like that’s

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MandyJ wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:The lying about the birthday is so so strange.. again, as i've said before.. more proof Ellie knows deep down that her early elective inductions aren't the best thing for her babies. She doesn't want anyone to know that she wasn't even officially full term when she forced him out (if she really was 38w6d like the poster who answered me thinks...).
Yeah her due date was today. She posted that she was exactly 34 weeks on May 17th

I just saw my doctor, and she's 36 weeks, and still working!
SMH.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

phie20 wrote:Also, it's really sad how stupid Ellie is. Jackson outsmarts her.
He's asking questions and all she has to say is: is that silly, huh??? Or even better: I don't know.
Great parenting job!
She gives the dumbest answers when Jackson asks questions. There was one vlog where they were out for a walk, and he was having an attack of the "why's" like kids his age do, and she kept shutting him down. I don't know if she's just checked out or can't think of answers. Yeah, sometimes you get tired of the questions when you're tired or cranky, but it's part of being a mom.

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:I wonder if Ellie may be struggling religiously/spiritually? She had the whole spiel about Heavenly Father honoring their hard work and efforts by blessing them with a pregnancy (Calvin) and people here assumed she felt the same with the house. She’s a good person, so she got good things. However, with Calvin being the hard baby she claimed he was, and the unhappiness she felt in the ice palace, I wonder if she’s began to blame Heavenly Father? It’s assumed she has had a crude sense of human, but the cursing seemed to have increased over the past year or two. I also haven’t heard her talk much about God or church at all — granted, they stopped recording over the weekends. She has made religious mentions (telling Joan Maeve kissed Vera before she was born for example) so it’s just another speculation.

This tops the Mother’s Day fiasco by far.
This is very possible. And I noticed that as well only because I could relate in a little bit. Some religious people struggle after miscarriages/stillbirths/any kind of loss actually. I definitely did, my husband did after our first loss, and didnt help me had more losses. I dont blame Ellie for that, it's normal, and if you are religious and in a religious family, it's hard to get 'back on track' with your beliefs and trust in God/Heavenly Father/whoever you believe in.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

lmmomSD wrote:
MandyJ wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:The lying about the birthday is so so strange.. again, as i've said before.. more proof Ellie knows deep down that her early elective inductions aren't the best thing for her babies. She doesn't want anyone to know that she wasn't even officially full term when she forced him out (if she really was 38w6d like the poster who answered me thinks...).
Yeah her due date was today. She posted that she was exactly 34 weeks on May 17th

I just saw my doctor, and she's 36 weeks, and still working!
SMH.

Shoot when I had my oldest, my L&D nurse was almost 39 weeks and still working her 12 hour shifts! She was more than a week further than I was! (I was induced for actual medical reasons)

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I can't even get on board with TJ. I don't like that at all for him..it doesn't fit. I 100% think that Ellie was only mentioning Mason to get people all hype about that and have it change last minute to bring people in to see the new name. There's no way in hell she'd release the baby's name that early on.
TJ reminds me of that old 80s show TJ Hooker
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

Ellie and Jared continue to confuse me but Jackson melted my cold heart. His whole "family of 6" including Penny after Jared said 5, what a precious little boy!
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

Denlillehavfrue wrote:Ellie and Jared continue to confuse me but Jackson melted my cold heart. His whole "family of 6" including Penny after Jared said 5, what a precious little boy!
That was my favorite part of that entire vlog!! Hes so sweet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

It is strange that grandma Griff was watching the kids rather than being at the birth. I definitely think there is some tension in the family and I'm really curious to know what its all about. Why didn't they even show her holding Tommy?

I agree with those who have said the family is walking on eggshells around Ellie. She had definitely prohibited them from social media posts about the birth. Also the short length of the vlogs suggests that Jared isn't putting time into editing bc he's tiptoeing around her as well.

Just looking at her I feel like Ellie could snap at any moment. She seems like she is in a terrible place mentally, and I doubt it's just from gender disappointment. It's life disappointment.

I did love the footage of the kids. I know everyone loves Jackson but Cal's toothy crooked smile just melts my heart too.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Lol! Just watched Bonnie’s video. I never watch it all the way through but today I did. They were saying how they got to take dinner to Ellie and Jared the night the baby was born. Which as Joel put it was “the eve of the first day of summer”. Well the first day of summer was the 21st and the eve of would be the 20th. So there ya go, the baby was born on the 20th. Lol! Way to go Joely!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think you are right! I just took a screenshot of the board in her room and it says her discharge date is 6/21...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kait98
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kait98 »

here4thepopcorn wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:Lol! Just watched Bonnie’s video. I never watch it all the way through but today I did. They were saying how they got to take dinner to Ellie and Jared the night the baby was born. Which as Joel put it was “the eve of the first day of summer”. Well the first day of summer was the 21st and the eve of would be the 20th. So there ya go, the baby was born on the 20th. Lol! Way to go Joely!!!

I think you are right! I just took a screenshot of the board in her room and it says her discharge date is 6/21...

I just watched Bonnie's video and they mentioned in it that they took dinner to Ellie and Jared both nights, I'm thinking that the night they were super excited about was actually the 2nd night based on that they were in the hospital for 2 nights and the discharge date was 6/21, meaning TJ was born the 19th
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

When is the last time we have seen Jared’s parents? They have been absent for a while.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

kait98 wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:

I just watched Bonnie's video and they mentioned in it that they took dinner to Ellie and Jared both nights, I'm thinking that the night they were super excited about was actually the 2nd night based on that they were in the hospital for 2 nights and the discharge date was 6/21, meaning TJ was born the 19th
Yes I was just thinking that too. If Jared brought the kids the next day after the baby was born and her discharge was the 21st then the baby would have been born on the 19th which makes sense. Lol!!! Good detective work !!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”