JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Unread post by storeynyx »

Ernestthecow wrote:I don't know, part of me says that it's a tad bit unfair that they left so early; They didn't see Addie straight away when she was born.
They probably wanted to go home. At that age, a few days away is exciting, but after that kids get homesick. And then they probably feel like they’re missing out on top of that, because their mum just had a baby. Let’s face it, they may have a decent relationship with their dad, but it’s not home, and they wouldn’t consider any of Jess’ kids their “real” siblings
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

T&C new sister due date is July 4th. Hopefully their mom keeps them for the rest of the summer
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I wonder what Chris’s channel is going to feature on it. Paintball? Like... we already see him vlog all the time on Jess’s channel. Is it necessary for him to have his own too? Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:HOOKTUBE guys... Messs doesn't receive the views and not one brass razoo
I use hooktube for Britney because i think she’s a dumb cunt and greedy liar. Jess I’m ok with giving her my view. She has a ton of kids to afford and it will only get harder as they get older. I don’t think Jess is greedy or wants to bamboozle her fans. She’s just making a living. And unlike Britney i do think Jess has her kids best interests in mind, and if worse came to worse i believe she’d get a “normal” job or go back to school.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Looks like he's already started to make his channel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

twomommies wrote:
LightlyToasted wrote:In today’s vlog Jess sees salt for the first time

That's kinda what happens when you never swallow...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
::snort::
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

twomommies wrote:
LightlyToasted wrote:In today’s vlog Jess sees salt for the first time

That's kinda what happens when you never swallow...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

::snort::
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I'm guessing the fumes from the glue are irritating.It must be pretty strong to hold those glashes on
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

The idea of Chris having his own channel is idiotic considering he doesn’t have a life outside of Jess. Also, this may be a stretch, but maybe her favoritism to Addie can be seen in her profile pics? She hasn’t changed them from the pic of her pregnant and it’s been nearly two years. Though I suppose that’s because she doesn’t have any identity outside of her pregnancies.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

georgiapeach19 wrote:I've never watched a okbaby video in my life and from what I can tell I'm not changing that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Kyra is so boring she could flatline a baby monitor
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

dazzled wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:She told someone to shut up because she was talking to Messsss and not some random. It’s like she thinks her and Messss are best friends. I’ve never seen her reply to the random though.
Reminds me of this massive c*nt:
Woah. What brand of crazy is this bitch? She’s having a go at everyone else for putting their opinions forward, but did it never occur to her that it’s also none of her goddamn business either? ImageImageImage
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

kmcp13 wrote:in regards to the 50+ vitamins... i worked at a vitamin store before, and noticed that often the difference between the 50+ and the regular was that the 50+ usually had more stuff in it! i am 22, and have taken the 50+ ones before!

Yeah, I would think the main difference between them is extra Calcium, or Vit D, as older women are particularly at risk for osteoporosis
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Chris' channel is just going to be Jessskids all over again - a couple of videos and then total silence. He looked so awkward at Okbaby's house. He's nowhere near as extroverted as Jess - she acts like an overexcited Labrador whenever she is around people. I can't understand why they didn't take the caravan - they could have stopped over for a night or two at a couple of places on the way and stayed in it when they got there. It's not like they have to rush home for work/school/anything at all. It seems dangerous to me to drive all night.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

The attitude from Scooby would put me off his channel. The way he talks. It’s like he’s bored. Or thinks vlogging is beneath him.
It won’t be anything you can’t see on the MessssFam channel.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Shawn2011 wrote:Chris' channel is just going to be Jessskids all over again - a couple of videos and then total silence. He looked so awkward at Okbaby's house. He's nowhere near as extroverted as Jess - she acts like an overexcited Labrador whenever she is around people. I can't understand why they didn't take the caravan - they could have stopped over for a night or two at a couple of places on the way and stayed in it when they got there. It's not like they have to rush home for work/school/anything at all. It seems dangerous to me to drive all night.
Yes Chris looked exhausted at the restaurant.I wonder when he finally got to sleep.I'd have taken the glamper as well
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

That's 3 vlogs running now we've seen dangerous driving behaviour. Twice Chris was on his phone while driving and then driving right through the night. There were 3 adults in the car, trading off would have been way safer. They have no consideration for anyone's safety at all as long as it's convenient for them.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

When my daughter got tubes we had to get custom earplugs for swimming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] I had tubes as a kid and couldn’t submerge my head in water without something covering my ears. I didn’t have custom earplugs but used cotton balls when I showered lol. Jess probably neglects it thinking its not a big deal. We’ll see future videos about it. ‘the DOCTOR never told me THIS’. ‘more HOSPITAL visits....he can’t catch a break’ *eyeroll*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh wow we were never told to do anything for mines ears. I’m super glad nothing happened because of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Are tubes the same thing as grommets? I see alot of American vloggers saying tubes in their ears for infections. In Australia we have grommets for that. My daughter has them, her surgeon said they're advanced enough now to not need to worry about ear plugs and to continue all as normal when it comes to water. (but i dont know if thats the same thing or not).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yep! Another mom of a kid with tubes. The ENT said that we only needed ear plugs if she went in lake water or ocean water. Pool water and regular bath water/hose water are fine without them. Also, fun fact: kids with tubes can still get ear infections, but they are far less severe because the tubes let them drain instead of building up. There’s no pain or fever involved and they can be cleared up with ear drops. Our ENT said not even to go to the doctor for an ear infection if she got one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Thank you for that info.

Personal story so please skip of you're uninterested: my 2.5 year old has a consult with an ENT surgeon next week to place tubes in her ears.

She's already had 7 double ear infections in her life and we're worried about her potentially losing her hearing if she doesn't get tubes. I just hate the surgery part for her.
nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

nineteenninety3 wrote:That's 3 vlogs running now we've seen dangerous driving behaviour. Twice Chris was on his phone while driving and then driving right through the night. There were 3 adults in the car, trading off would have been way safer. They have no consideration for anyone's safety at all as long as it's convenient for them.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Safety isn't a priority in this family. Remember when jesssssss and Chris locked the kids including addie outside to play in running water so they could paint the bathroom?

If you're going to do dumb things stop recording yourselves!!
KLaut1998
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLaut1998 »

“Just because she’s giving birth” ugh. So many comments are trying to make the boys poor Mom look like a bad guy. Honestly I’m sure those kids would rather be at their real home. And as a custodial parent she should know the importance of family moments and compromise. Sorry, this comment just made my blood boil, as do many of the comments of people stupid enough to be obsessed with this family.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

storeynyx wrote:
kmcp13 wrote:in regards to the 50+ vitamins... i worked at a vitamin store before, and noticed that often the difference between the 50+ and the regular was that the 50+ usually had more stuff in it! i am 22, and have taken the 50+ ones before!

Yeah, I would think the main difference between them is extra Calcium, or Vit D, as older women are particularly at risk for osteoporosis
I glanced at the supplement info out of curiosity. The calcium and vit d were the same. The 50+ didn't have any iron, which she needs. I figured they were for Mimi at first, but she didn't get any others that would be for her so I guess she just got them by mistake.

Return to “JesssFam”