KKandBabyingJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 35

Ginger91
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by Ginger91 »

She sure is spending a lot of one on one time on camera with Landon lately. I guess she feels the need to prove that she does love him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

Anyone notice when Khoa was looking for Keren when they got home and he said “oh she’s not in her room”. My husband would never refer to our room as mine or his, always ours.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I lurk on this thread a little but don't really watch the vlogs (I watch here and there but not daily) I did watch today and could someone please tell me why she thinks moving the baby further away from their room is the best decision? it makes NO sense to me, it also seems like the end where the guest room is would be just as quiet. Is Nonnie staying with them after the baby is born? and where do they plan on putting her?
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

infamous wrote:Skip to 5:32 on Keren's channel to miss the ad- you're welcome 8-)

Edited to add that was a garbage video...like they hadn't thought about it all- "Let's get it 10 mins" [insert eyeroll here}
another half assed video just to get the sponsorship money oh and with the 100 chairs in their house why couldn’t they go get another instead of forcing themselves to fit on that one chair
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

& you could 100% tell they NEVER talk about baby names. They were so unprepared. Usually YouTubers have like literally a list of names.. some names they seemed like shocked the other one even liked. So how could you know if you won’t be using it if you’ve never even talked about it? I seriously think those two don’t even talk to each other off camera.

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

Jhollar20 wrote:Anyone notice when Khoa was looking for Keren when they got home and he said “oh she’s not in her room”. My husband would never refer to our room as mine or his, always ours.

I do this sometimes lol. I call our room ‘my room’. Idk if Ixwould ever refer to my fiancé
and say “in your room” vs “our room” though
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Nonie needs to go before new baby comes and they need to stop housing people! Their house is not a shelter and if they want to keep housing so many people they should build a motel in their backyard. So sad that the baby will be so far away from them because of a freaking guest room! Their baby should be their number one priority but i guess a guest room is more important to them

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
pigpie19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pigpie19 »

spillingthetea wrote:Nonie needs to go before new baby comes and they need to stop housing people! Their house is not a shelter and if they want to keep housing so many people they should build a motel in their backyard. So sad that the baby will be so far away from them because of a freaking guest room! Their baby should be their number one priority but i guess a guest room is more important to them

Keren and Kyra might as well just go 50/50 on opening up their own shelter with the amount of people they always seem to be housing everyday.
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

KKand3boys wrote:
ckks wrote:That was THE MOST half-assed baby names we love but won’t be using video on her personal channel. wtf was that? and the sponsorship of course had nothing do with the video. Life is not fair lol. How these people are making an absurd amount of money off of this half-assed content is insane to me.

That's because she threw it together real quick after reading what I posted on here the other day asking where all the baby related videos are Image
That's the first thing I thought when I saw the video, that some one was just saying where's a "names we love but aren't using" video

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

spillingthetea wrote:Nonie needs to go before new baby comes and they need to stop housing people! Their house is not a shelter and if they want to keep housing so many people they should build a motel in their backyard. So sad that the baby will be so far away from them because of a freaking guest room! Their baby should be their number one priority but i guess a guest room is more important to them

the baby is gonna be far away because she wants to give jackson the guest room so the two babies landon and jackson can be on the quiet side of the house since they both still nap
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

i meant landon and the new baby not jackson lol
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

They are making auch a simple task into something unbearably difficult. Every human in their right mind gives a baby the closest room to the master. Its common sense. Not these fools. They want to put baby across the house. Also, theres nore to Nonnie living there. Maybe she is having financial difficulties and they didnt want to broadcast it. She has has plenty of time to look for a new apartment that she liked. That is what they said was the reason for her staying there. She didnt renew her old lease because she wasnt happy there. She would be stayin with Keren until she found something. She has been there for MONTHS. Shes had time. I think its nice of K&K to help her mom out. Ive never been a fan of letting others live there but this is her mother. I think if it were me Id take the hint and get my own place. Its what makes most sense. They are about to have a baby. They need that bedroom (althought not really for a newborn) Its time to shut down hotel K&K and leave the bedrooms for the kids they keep breeding.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Coco_ wrote:

the baby is gonna be far away because she wants to give jackson the guest room so the two babies landon and jackson can be on the quiet side of the house since they both still nap
Thats a bullshit answer. Thats not the quite side of the house. Its hooked directly to the livingroom and also directly outside is the swimming pool where they always gather during naps. Their side is most def more quite.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

If I remember a while back when Nonny moved in Keren said she was going to have her own place before the baby came. Maybe her lease was up and she is looking fo a house.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

question - i dont know if its been discussed but i just watched the vlog where kerens dad died. i’ve read here that this is when keren was her prettiest and most put together ... after jackson and before landon. i never watched back then but man are you right! looks and sounds like a completely different person. anyways, the question is ... do keren and her sisters share the same father?

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I was watching the baby names video she posted next to my boyfriend while he was playing games on his phone. The part where khoa fake announces they’re having a girl and then keren is like we aren’t having a girl, we aren’t having a boy my boyfriend blurts out “they’re having chic fil a”
I legit snorted. I didn’t even know he was paying attention to the video but he for damn sure was right. They eat so much chic fil a she’s going to birth a damn crispy chicken.

I thought it was funny. Continue with the kk hating :)

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

vmokk wrote:question - i dont know if its been discussed but i just watched the vlog where kerens dad died. i’ve read here that this is when keren was her prettiest and most put together ... after jackson and before landon. i never watched back then but man are you right! looks and sounds like a completely different person. anyways, the question is ... do keren and her sisters share the same father?

Someone that knows more than me can answer with more confidence but I’m pretty sure they all have the same mother (nonnie) and father
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

When your whole job is to post videos and you cant even manage to put a simple one together? Come on. At this rate they will never hit 1 million.

On Keren's insta video their driveway is gross. It need power washed SO badly. Khoa could knock that out in an hour or two and it would be a huge improvement for curb appeal. We did ours last month and still cant believe the difference it makes and ours wasn't even half as bad as theirs.

I think it makes sense for Nonnie to stay a while since they will need help with a newborn and two toddlers. Keren won't move the baby into its own room until January so Jackson doesn't need to move until then either. Why not let her mom live there and save money for her new place while getting "rent" in babysitting and cooking? The kids have someone making them meals for once.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

PookPook0307 wrote:When your whole job is to post videos and you cant even manage to put a simple one together? Come on. At this rate they will never hit 1 million.

On Keren's insta video their driveway is gross. It need power washed SO badly. Khoa could knock that out in an hour or two and it would be a huge improvement for curb appeal. We did ours last month and still cant believe the difference it makes and ours wasn't even half as bad as theirs.

I think it makes sense for Nonnie to stay a while since they will need help with a newborn and two toddlers. Keren won't move the baby into its own room until January so Jackson doesn't need to move until then either. Why not let her mom live there and save money for her new place while getting "rent" in babysitting and cooking? The kids have someone making them meals for once.
I would move Jackson now if she was switching them. And have nonni stay in Jackson’s room. Sometimes kids take a long time to adjust to new places, he won’t understand “it’s just a different room”.. and I would want to be able to help him with that change before the new baby came! Nonni will be giving up the bathroom but idk, she’s a guest and I’d just tell her Jackson should be settled before adding ANOTHER change to the house.

Ginger91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ginger91 »

I think the reason she really wants to switch Jackson’s bedroom, is so she can redecorate two rooms, instead of just one. The guest room and Jackson’s current room.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”