• Advertisement

DailyBores (Part 104)

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Postby DidEyeSayIt » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:54 am

Holy crap. Props to Bryan for saying he trying to redo his office for cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DidEyeSayIt
Talker

Advertisement

Postby onbreak » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:40 pm

This will be the third office redo. Sad they aren't happy without $pending

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby YellowSweater1950 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:23 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was turning his office into a straight up gaming center, and getting rid of the giant table for “meetings”.
YellowSweater1950
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:06 pm

DidEyeSayIt wrote:Holy crap. Props to Bryan for saying he trying to redo his office for cheap!

If he really wanted to redo it for "cheap", he would stop redoing it at least once a year. And Missy has redone her "filming nook" at least twice, and pretty much never uses it. They're ridiculous. The worst was getting a Cadillac that has almost never been driven because Missy had to reschedule one hair appointment, and the new SubZero refrigerator because the "old" refrigerator (that they got brand new when they moved in) didn't keep Missy's milk cold enough for her milk and cookies at night. I wonder if they even realize that they could change the setting?
"I just need a basic sedan". Comes home with a brand new Cadillac. "We want to have a truck so we can loan it to our friends when they need one" What friends? But-- "We're buying Bryan's sister a car". Gets her a used Nissan econobox.
I gotta say, car sales staff must love seeing them coming. I know it's contradictory to bitch about their spending, and then say they should have gotten Bev something nicer, but their spending is just selfish and self-centered.
The way they frivolously spend, as if there's no tomorrow, is just ridiculous. They're giving not only their own children, but a bunch of kids watching, warped ideas about life. "YouTuber" is now one of the top careers kids say they want when asked about what they want to do when they grow up. They really believe that you can just upload videos, and make millions, and live this extravagant lifestyle and never really work or save money. And when Ollie has his OTT birthday extravaganza, the comments will be full of little kids saying "I wish my parents would throw _me_ a party like that!"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby MadeHD » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:45 pm

... A new office couch just because.. well it is super uncomfortable, that is reasonable ...its not like they had a chance to spend any time on her, playing video games.... That couch will probably be another store return run for mimi and jimmy to make. An ikea couch doesn't have as good of a return policy as costco. My friend has that exact couch and is it built for comfort.

MIssy hair looks weird. Her transition into 30 is only being saved by the whore botox look. Every husbands fantasy.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
MadeHD
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:53 pm

Someone PLEASE teach Missy how to say "gnocchi"! And to stop saying "like" and "literally" every other word.
"I literally can't decide what to order! There's, like so much! They have no-key, and fish, and pasta...."

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby MadeHD » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:00 pm

woah so the newly self confident elvira got a Cadillac and his severely obese sister got the used econobox? Is that for a joke?

MadeHD
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:05 pm

MadeHD wrote:woah so the newly self confident elvira got a Cadillac and his severely obese sister got the used econobox? Is that for a joke?
Oh, yeah-- right after they moved into the mansion. And I think she has driven it _once in all the time they have had it. It's one of the things that really bugs me about them. And Bev was still incredibly grateful and crying. And when she was leaving, and said "I love you" to Missy, Missy just said "yeah" and turned away. She has no problem gushing with affection for _her_ family. That's not being "uncomfortable expressing affection". That's being a bitch to her SIL.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby janem » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:18 pm

Are they spending more time away?? Weren’t they just gone for 4 days to vidcon?

janem
Gossiper

Postby ButterflyB » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:25 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180702/b4523c1409878704dff0e1db4b3d2384.png[/img]

This just makes me go “ewww” lol

ButterflyB
Gossiper

Postby MandyJ » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:12 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180702/cb1569a4e0e82267d531cb1a6eb88023.png[/img]

#humblebrag #blessed

MandyJ
Informer

Postby mrsglittersparkles » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:20 am

Just watched Missy’s live Instagram story and omg. They are the most disingenuous try hards I have ever seen in my life. I can’t stand them even more than before. The end.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:09 am

When he pulled his pants up from the crotch. #skinnyjeanlife

onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:00 am

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Just watched Missy’s live Instagram story and omg. They are the most disingenuous try hards I have ever seen in my life. I can’t stand them even more than before. The end.

Details for those of us who are blocked? My daughter shows me the more obnoxious ones. Like the "no-key with lobster" one
Are they on a cruise? Or just a waterfront hotel?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:02 am

MandyJ wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180702/cb1569a4e0e82267d531cb1a6eb88023.png[/img]

#humblebrag #blessed

Those little kids looooove their stupid videos.
And has already been stated, it does appear that "abandoned" has replaced "trapped", since using "trapped" with the kids in the thumbnail is against YT rules now.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby mrsglittersparkles » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:45 am

lmmomSD wrote:
mrsglittersparkles wrote:Just watched Missy’s live Instagram story and omg. They are the most disingenuous try hards I have ever seen in my life. I can’t stand them even more than before. The end.

Details for those of us who are blocked? My daughter shows me the more obnoxious ones. Like the "no-key with lobster" one

Just at a waterfront hotel in Carlsbad (right near my house) I hope I don’t see those losers. Then they went to some arcade where Mithy was wearing a fringe shirt like a hippy and they played DDR. The whole time Bryan thinking he’s the shit and so gorgeous with his new weight loss (aka constantly looking at the phone). ::insert eye roll::

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper

Postby MandyJ » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:19 pm

Gross. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180702/33a09764fdb3a318a261ae67983320b8.png[/img]

MandyJ
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Just at a waterfront hotel in Carlsbad (right near my house) I hope I don’t see those losers. Then they went to some arcade where Mithy was wearing a fringe shirt like a hippy and they played DDR. The whole time Bryan thinking he’s the shit and so gorgeous with his new weight loss (aka constantly looking at the phone). ::insert eye roll::

My daughter showed me the one where she was gushing about the view. She sounds wasted. And then, she shows Finn kissing her: "He missed Mama". I know I say this all the time, but it's ALWAYS about how much they love _her_, how much they miss _her_. Never about her missing them. But yeah, she's Supermom.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby amyfalafal » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:49 pm

They should talk about why they dont see Bryan's family. They certainly can afford to travel there once in a while.They go everywhere else except to visit Bryan's family. What happened to his dad after his appearance on Daily Bumps??
amyfalafal
Gossiper

Postby MadeHD » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:44 pm

Its called being a covert (introverted) narcissist.

MadeHD
Talker

Postby onbreak » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:55 am

amyfalafal wrote:They should talk about why they dont see Bryan's family. They certainly can afford to travel there once in a while.They go everywhere else except to visit Bryan's family. What happened to his dad after his appearance on Daily Bumps??
They said his dad didn't like to be on the vlog. Not sure what the title of the vlog is.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby MadeHD » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:58 am

Wasn't the church they grew up in in the same area they live today? What if they never left the church completely but took a break? Wasn't her dad a pastor in Idaho? So while Missy was growing up in a cult Bryan’s Mom was some hippy drug addict screwing random guys and forcing her kids to live homeless on a beach but telling them they were camping? These people are so broken no wonder they act and spend the way they do. The kids are going to be so distorted. These are the last people who should have a child audience.

MadeHD
Talker

Postby MadeHD » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:07 am

onbreak wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:They should talk about why they dont see Bryan's family. They certainly can afford to travel there once in a while.They go everywhere else except to visit Bryan's family. What happened to his dad after his appearance on Daily Bumps??
They said his dad didn't like to be on the vlog. Not sure what the title of the vlog is.

I thought they were just over him. They vlogged the meeting and that was it. The guy is a stranger after how many years? What more is there to it. It seems like he hates his side of the family and would rather forget it the way he talks about them. Bryan is definitely running from something dark. Maybe he was raped as a child? Maybe a friend of his mom or something. I noticed whenever he starts to talk about his family he ducks out, stumbles his words a little and moves on. He always has such creative stories for everything but then when it come to his childhood he has blocks.

MadeHD
Talker

Postby onbreak » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:54 am

MadeHD wrote:
onbreak wrote:

I thought they were just over him. They vlogged the meeting and that was it. The guy is a stranger after how many years? What more is there to it. It seems like he hates his side of the family and would rather forget it the way he talks about them. Bryan is definitely running from something dark. Maybe he was raped as a child? Maybe a friend of his mom or something. I noticed whenever he starts to talk about his family he ducks out, stumbles his words a little and moves on. He always has such creative stories for everything but then when it come to his childhood he has blocks.
His dad sent them steaks for Xmas(maybe) .. While cooking he mentioned his dad didn't care to be in the vlog.
#wesee10minsoftheirlife lol

What about the sister who vlogs? Weird she didn't jump on that $$ train... Or did she? #cantkeepfriends

onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:19 am

Bryan had shown time and time again that he is very comfortable around his mom and sister.... Missy is not.

Everyone is always trying to demonize Nancy with speculation, and the story always takes off and becomes fact for on this board. Why is it so hard to belive that the distance is because Missy is threatened? Bryan has no issues with his sister, and we've seen how Missy treats her.....

I mean, does Bryan have any semblance of a life outside of his wife and the Hollisters? I know too many women like Missy that alienate their boyfriends/husbands from their family. I think we all do.

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Daily Bumps