Mckayla Adkins

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mckayla Adkins

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Hahah this was in her instastory.... I give it a week. 10 days if we’re real lucky Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 653725.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kambeitzalexis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kambeitzalexis »

I can’t with her she makes me so angry lol too much drama, always lying, worries more about boys than her fucking kid. I unfollowed her

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

She’s going to end up just like Tayler Tragedy and be another welfare queen of Ohio

alexadavis00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alexadavis00 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 76910f.png[/img]. And of course now her trashy ass bat shit crazy mama has gotten involved
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Her mom enables everything she does

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... ff717c.png[/img] She said her and Caelan been broken up for a while.. um look at the date, that was less than a month ago and she’s already on a new guy. Lol okay McKayla.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

NichollAracenaxo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... ff717c.png[/img] She said her and Caelan been broken up for a while.. um look at the date, that was less than a month ago and she’s already on a new guy. Lol okay McKayla.

Maybe she’s already engaged to him? LOL
Drama_Queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama_Queen »

Lolislol26 wrote:
NichollAracenaxo wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... ff717c.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180704</span><span>/</span><span>7dfead71a09b93064228b20482ff717c</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>] She said her and Caelan been broken up for a while.. um look at the date, that was less than a month ago and she’s already on a new guy. Lol okay McKayla.

Maybe she’s already engaged to him? LOL
Hopefully she's not pregnant by this guy already
HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

McKayla needs serious psychological help/counseling. It's pretty clear to me she is ill and really out of control. Not gonna throw any diagnoses around, but her hot & cold mentality is a trainwreck. She also can't deal with any hate she gets, which is generally people telling her that she's making bad decisions. Not sure who's really at fault here- Caelan or McKayla... but it's really sad for Timmy. :|
joesmith69
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by joesmith69 »

Remember when she screamed into the camera that "I WOULD NEVER BRING TIMMY AROUND A STRANGER! I DON'T WANT HIM AROUND STRANGE WOMEN! ALL I CARE ABOUT IS MY SON AND I WOULD NEVER BRING HIM AROUND A GUY UNLESS I WAS DATING THAT GUY FOR A LONG, LONG TIME AND I KNEW WE HAD A FUTURE TOGETHER!!"

And now that the little slut has hopped onto a new dick, she is bringing her son around a complete stranger just because he's sticking his dick in her (unprotected, of course). Probably has the poor kid calling the new guy "Daddy". She should be sterilized with a rusty nail before she can create new bargaining chips with each guy she hops on to.

Caelan needs to get off his ass and go to court NOW and get his custody rights locked down. Caelan is an adult now, he can't rely on his mom for this shit anymore. He should show the videos of McKayla to the court officer to demonstrate she is an unfit mother and take full custody. Honestly, McKayla should only get supervised visits since she has shown that she has zero regard for the child's wellbeing.

And PS, this looks pretty damn accurate:
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

joesmith69 wrote:Remember when she screamed into the camera that "I WOULD NEVER BRING TIMMY AROUND A STRANGER! I DON'T WANT HIM AROUND STRANGE WOMEN! ALL I CARE ABOUT IS MY SON AND I WOULD NEVER BRING HIM AROUND A GUY UNLESS I WAS DATING THAT GUY FOR A LONG, LONG TIME AND I KNEW WE HAD A FUTURE TOGETHER!!"

And now that the little slut has hopped onto a new dick, she is bringing her son around a complete stranger just because he's sticking his dick in her (unprotected, of course). Probably has the poor kid calling the new guy "Daddy". She should be sterilized with a rusty nail before she can create new bargaining chips with each guy she hops on to.

Caelan needs to get off his ass and go to court NOW and get his custody rights locked down. Caelan is an adult now, he can't rely on his mom for this shit anymore. He should show the videos of McKayla to the court officer to demonstrate she is an unfit mother and take full custody. Honestly, McKayla should only get supervised visits since she has shown that she has zero regard for the child's wellbeing.

Honestly Timmy belongs with Caelan’s Mom. Caelan is just as immature and absent as McKayla.
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

She should have found a man whose name starts with a C so she can keep her Calean I mean confident tattoo.

alexadavis00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alexadavis00 »

I may be wrong in this but... I think the whole I’m having an emotional breakdown video was a plot. She knew she was about to exposed as being basically a whore. It’s pretty obvious she was cheating on Caelan. You don’t go from engaged and happy to immediately with another guy in a week if you aren’t already talking to him.... she knew she would get backlash. So let’s get everyone to feel sorry for me so maybe they won’t call me out because I’m so weak and upset. She seems genuinely surprised people are calling her out. Shocked that people say there’s something wrong with this.... I’m not saying something isn’t wrong mentally because I definitely think it is. However I think the video was a show for sympathy and to manipulate people. Caelan better get his ass in court and get a custody agreement. She’s already got some random dude around his son less than 2 weeks after she broke off their engagement.... Poor Timothy.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Lolislol26 wrote:
joesmith69 wrote:Remember when she screamed into the camera that "I WOULD NEVER BRING TIMMY AROUND A STRANGER! I DON'T WANT HIM AROUND STRANGE WOMEN! ALL I CARE ABOUT IS MY SON AND I WOULD NEVER BRING HIM AROUND A GUY UNLESS I WAS DATING THAT GUY FOR A LONG, LONG TIME AND I KNEW WE HAD A FUTURE TOGETHER!!"

Honestly Timmy belongs with Caelan’s Mom. Caelan is just as immature and absent as McKayla.

For Timmy to have the best possible chance at a normal childhood and adult life he needs to be away from all of them. Caelans mom is no better, she raised caelan after all. And she’s just as crazy as mckaylas mom with the online bashing and such.
None of the “adults” in Timmy’s life are that great of influences and judging by the children they’ve “raised” already they’re pretty crap parents too.
Caelan and his mom might be a step above mckayla and family but not by much.
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Wow I always knew McKayla was crazy bitch. I always knew she was manipulating Caelan!! I really dislike her now smh Caelan always kissed her ass.

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... eb82fe.png[/img] Caelan’s mom is definitely talking about McKayla here. Cause McKayla said her and Caelan been broken up for a while but we all know that’s a lie, we have proof. And that GIF is a sarcastic “ok”.

kambeitzalexis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kambeitzalexis »

10 days that’s it and she’s moved on!? Wtf I thought she was upset because a family member was in the hospital, I thought she was upset because she has some medical issues going on and has to be bed ridin, or that her and Caelen broke up or she can’t go to college. Like this bitch really be playin people. When she is fucking fine has a new dude going out. She’s pathetic and toxic. Instead of what’s right for Timmy and his needs. She comes first.. her happiness comes first and when your a mom your child comes first not you. She’s needs to break up with this dude get her priorities straight get a fucking job and stop mutching off her grandparents

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

kambeitzalexis wrote:10 days that’s it and she’s moved on!? Wtf I thought she was upset because a family member was in the hospital, I thought she was upset because she has some medical issues going on and has to be bed ridin, or that her and Caelen broke up or she can’t go to college. Like this bitch really be playin people. When she is fucking fine has a new dude going out. She’s pathetic and toxic. Instead of what’s right for Timmy and his needs. She comes first.. her happiness comes first and when your a mom your child comes first not you. She’s needs to break up with this dude get her priorities straight get a fucking job and stop mutching off her grandparents

I think she honestly loves this drama. She’s gaining subscribers and views (so more money) I think she’s absolutely loving this and just playing the “poor me” card for attention.

purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

There's no way Caelan will go to court. They don't just give out full custody like candy and after all, he is the father in a system that is biased towards mothers. Even if he did, Mckayla is manipulative and selfish and will do anything to take away something that Caelan wants.
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

lovebug1212 wrote:
kambeitzalexis wrote:10 days that’s it and she’s moved on!? Wtf I thought she was upset because a family member was in the hospital, I thought she was upset because she has some medical issues going on and has to be bed ridin, or that her and Caelen broke up or she can’t go to college. Like this bitch really be playin people. When she is fucking fine has a new dude going out. She’s pathetic and toxic. Instead of what’s right for Timmy and his needs. She comes first.. her happiness comes first and when your a mom your child comes first not you. She’s needs to break up with this dude get her priorities straight get a fucking job and stop mutching off her grandparents

I think she honestly loves this drama. She’s gaining subscribers and views (so more money) I think she’s absolutely loving this and just playing the “poor me” card for attention.

She got so much pity on her last video, I bet she loved it. She’s sick I feel bad for all the gullible people she’s fooling.

Return to “I-P”