JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing (Pt116)

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

itslove wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:I haven't watched the video because I can't stand the screeching and over the top excitement.

But how is she paying for the braces and the surgeries. Didn't she say when the insurance rejected to pay, that she's not getting it done as she can't afford it?
She didn’t say about the braces but she said she’d just save up and pay out of pocket for everything with the surgery.

Edit to add: invisalign isn’t crazy expensive either. And insurance usually covers a portion so she’s probably just paying that off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet you money she will set up a go fund me to help cover the cost of her surgery because she knows her fans will donate.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Mommyof6 wrote:
itslove wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:I haven't watched the video because I can't stand the screeching and over the top excitement.

But how is she paying for the braces and the surgeries. Didn't she say when the insurance rejected to pay, that she's not getting it done as she can't afford it?
She didn’t say about the braces but she said she’d just save up and pay out of pocket for everything with the surgery.

Edit to add: invisalign isn’t crazy expensive either. And insurance usually covers a portion so she’s probably just paying that off.

I bet you money she will set up a go fund me to help cover the cost of her surgery because she knows her fans will donate.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
If she does I will lose the little respect I had in her. She has had this issue for 6 years, if shes making around 10k a month... she could have this saved up a while ago. Cars and trailers and amazon can wait. Your body can’t. Image

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... fa76eb.png[/img] what the actual hell is this

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Lolislol26 wrote:
itslove wrote:

The tricky part about dental insurance- braces specifically is it’s a one time thing. Meaning if she’s had braces as a tween(which she did) then the insurance will not cover having them again UNLESS the first time she got them it was recorded as a two part process. Example: Got them young, had to be removed for baby teeth falling out, teeth extractions, etc and than had plans for them to be put back on. If she has dental insurance through another company then they may cover it but from my knowledge braces are a one time coverage. Also, she doesn’t “work” and neither does Chris so what kind of insurance does she have?? AND she can barely afford her kids necessities why would she go and get braces and do these “mommy surgery’s”
I would assume her braces as a teenager were processed under her mother’s insurance. Now I am in Canada, but I would assume it’s a similar situation of, if Jess has her own coverage now, her braces will once again be covered because it’s a new policy, new policy holder. Yes most companies a have a life time limit for orthodontics, but I have never heard of insurance declining something because your parents insurance previously paid out over 10 years ago.

Edit to add: Jessfam is clearly making bank from YT. She has the money. Plus, you can purchase insurance without having a traditional employer.
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
emlyx wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote: what a sweet little baby. when was she born?

She's the cutest! Japanese genes are strong
Is Ashley Mexican? She also kind of have eyes like this.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 85b330.png[/img]
The dad appears to be Japanese or a Mexican mix. I bet Jessica is boiling that Addie isn’t the only baby sister anymore to Caden & Tommy. Shes going to be determined to steal the spotlight from Ashley and soon Amber too

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

tessabravo wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:
emlyx wrote:She's the cutest! Japanese genes are strong
Is Ashley Mexican? She also kind of have eyes like this.

The dad appears to be Japanese or a Mexican mix. I bet Jessica is boiling that Addie isn’t the only baby sister anymore to Caden & Tommy. Shes going to be determined to steal the spotlight from Ashley and soon Amber too

Suddenly: “reversing his VASECTOMY!?”

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

itslove wrote:
tessabravo wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote: Is Ashley Mexican? She also kind of have eyes like this.

Suddenly: “reversing his VASECTOMY!?”

I’m sure they will at some point. Her boys and his boys both have other little sisters then Addie now.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Snow White wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
itslove wrote: She didn’t say about the braces but she said she’d just save up and pay out of pocket for everything with the surgery.

The tricky part about dental insurance- braces specifically is it’s a one time thing. Meaning if she’s had braces as a tween(which she did) then the insurance will not cover having them again UNLESS the first time she got them it was recorded as a two part process. Example: Got them young, had to be removed for baby teeth falling out, teeth extractions, etc and than had plans for them to be put back on. If she has dental insurance through another company then they may cover it but from my knowledge braces are a one time coverage. Also, she doesn’t “work” and neither does Chris so what kind of insurance does she have?? AND she can barely afford her kids necessities why would she go and get braces and do these “mommy surgery’s”
I would assume her braces as a teenager were processed under her mother’s insurance. Now I am in Canada, but I would assume it’s a similar situation of, if Jess has her own coverage now, her braces will once again be covered because it’s a new policy, new policy holder. Yes most companies a have a life time limit for orthodontics, but I have never heard of insurance declining something because your parents insurance previously paid out over 10 years ago.

Edit to add: Jessfam is clearly making bank from YT. She has the money. Plus, you can purchase insurance without having a traditional employer.
I had braces of a teen and now as an adult I looked into it and was declined because they paid for them when I was a teen. That’s was with Delta Dental.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

If anyone wants an idea of how much Jess is making, just through adsense, not even including sponsorships
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:

If anyone wants an idea of how much Jess is making, just through adsense, not even including sponsorships
According to SocialBlade between 1.9k and 30.8k usually is something between that + sponsorships
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

tessabravo wrote: what the actual hell is this

It's the t shirt for camping.Mimi always wears tie dye camping,and there's no wifi there.Jess made a tradition out of tie dye and camping
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

kalipali wrote: My HUSBAND TRIED to KILL me?
RUSHED to the ER because of HUSBAND?
I was almost PARALYZED?
MOM OF 7 RUSHED TO THE ER?

NEARLY ENDED UP IN A WHEELCHAIR??? (not clickbait)

HE STOOD ON MY BACK AND BROKE MY SPINE??

CAN'T FEED MY MIRACLE 7TH BABY BECAUSE MY HUSBAND ALMOST KILLED ME???

:D
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

If Jess has the surg,I'm pretty sure she can't have kids after that.I would think it would split the area and cause the same problem again,even after healing and several years.That may be why ins. didn't want to cover it
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

emlyx wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:

According to SocialBlade between 1.9k and 30.8k usually is something between that + sponsorships
Can I please just say fuck socialblade. It literally tells you nothing. Between 1.9 and 30.8k yeah that tells me so much lol
Ludwigvon0415
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ludwigvon0415 »

Sparklingdee wrote:
kalipali wrote: My HUSBAND TRIED to KILL me?
RUSHED to the ER because of HUSBAND?
I was almost PARALYZED?
MOM OF 7 RUSHED TO THE ER?

NEARLY ENDED UP IN A WHEELCHAIR??? (not clickbait)

HE STOOD ON MY BACK AND BROKE MY SPINE??

CAN'T FEED MY MIRACLE 7TH BABY BECAUSE MY HUSBAND ALMOST KILLED ME???

:D
That last one though ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

It's because it depends on her pay per thousand views. It could be 2, 3, 4 dollars. So I would say she makes 15k+ per month
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
emlyx wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:

Can I please just say fuck socialblade. It literally tells you nothing. Between 1.9 and 30.8k yeah that tells me so much lol
boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

Sparklingdee wrote:I asked my Mum about if I was talking by 2 and she said "god YES, you spoke loads!" - bit strange Addy only says HI and BYE and barely anything else.

Does anyone ever show her shapes or colours or animals in a book and encourage her to copy speech.... or does she just roam free in the house whining???
My oldest could carry in a conversation by 18 months my 2nd baby couldn't talk till over 3 and half close to 4 probably. Now given he has 5 ear surgeries by 2.5 but my youngest couldn't really say a whole like like addy till 3 when he went to preschool.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I think it’s so funny that Jesss popped out all these kids when she was still a child, and none of her friends had kids or even really cared about babies because they were busy being, ya know, teenagers. Now they’ll all start having babies and everyone will fuss over them, just in time for Jess to be done having any babies or any attention on her

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Has anyone ever seen Jess wear LuLaRoe? This is like the second or third time I’ve seen people send her stuff and I’ve never seen her wear any of it. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... a0364a.png[/img]
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

those big yellow teeth Image
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 33211c.png[/img]

Return to “JesssFam”