Emma & Ellie

bryrose521
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Ellie

Unread post by bryrose521 »

Ellie’s personality, or lack there of, pisses me off. She’s so bitchy and rude to Emma. Her parents spoil the shit out of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bryrose521 wrote:Ellie’s personality, or lack there of, pisses me off. She’s so bitchy and rude to Emma. Her parents spoil the shit out of her.

And I hate to slam a little kid, but I can't handle when she vlogs. She has the camera way too close to her face, and usually has gum or candy in her mouth.
Poor Emma is going to have major self esteem issues. She already puts herself down all the time. And I wanna smack her bitch of a mother. Watching Heather vlog herself in Target is like watching paint dry.
Question: why is a bunch of family coming from out of town for Ellie's birthday, and nobody did (that I know of) for Emma's?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow. They rented a room at a hotel for Ellie's birthday? #spoiled
And the lack of education is cringey. Emma couldn't pronounce "depot".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

Why does E&E have to go to Heathers doctors appointment?? Isn't that the one time she would want to her self?? Aha
bbaby18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbaby18 »

What's going on with their instagrams?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
tiathomas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiathomas »

They flounced a week ago. Then, a few days later, posted on IG & Twitter that they were having a big come back after taking time to...who knows what. In the meantime, Emma posted a video about Walmart clothes that epically offended viewers. They were also getting roasted on the IG post about their "comeback" and how it seemed it was for attention and view count and making money. Many people took Heather to task over view counts and the need to get more money to buy another new house and pretty much all the typical criticism as well as commenting about Emma's Walmart video and how Emma was very nasty in the comments on that video - calling people names and insulting them for saying she was offensive. I saw a couple of the comments when I clicked over after seeing the IG comments - and she is a real piece of work for a 14 year old. Her mother has made her a clone and whether they come back or not, no doubt her behavior has driven fans away. It was ugly and she was nasty.

This morning, IG is deactivated, comments turned off Emma's Walmart video and Emma's IG has been cleaned up, deleting all posts regarding their "break" and "comeback".

Pretty much, they played a hand for views ($$$$) and it has, so far, backfired on them.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

New house? Are they moving AGAIN? JFC!
noutuber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noutuber »

Noob here and just wanted to see what you guy thought about the new vlogs?! I personally do not like them, the new intro (doesn't even look like them, or the blog. I have also seen people talking about it in the comments. It seems like everything that used to be good about their vlogs is gone. Could this be considered "jumping the shark" for Youtube?!
endellion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by endellion »

I wonder if they're serious about getting a new house or if this home search is just for vlog content.
endellion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by endellion »

noutuber wrote:Noob here and just wanted to see what you guy thought about the new vlogs?! I personally do not like them, the new intro (doesn't even look like them, or the blog. I have also seen people talking about it in the comments. It seems like everything that used to be good about their vlogs is gone. Could this be considered "jumping the shark" for Youtube?!
The new intro is awful. You're right it looks nothing like them - it's actually unflattering. I don't know why they changed it.
missbelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missbelle »

they faked a stalker and break in for content, i wouldnt be surprised if this house hunt is fake..not sure why they think people want to see them but Heather thinks a 30 minute vlog with 15 minute water footage on jet-skis is good content.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Wtf was Heather doing when she said to Emma she had to move? She obviously forgot to edit it out but why do that? Why make her hide?

Riss9416
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Riss9416 »

She said cheap to describe almost every item of clothing. I’d be careful because a lot of the veiwer’s families can probably afford to shop at Walmart. Also hasn’t her mom bought her cheap clothes from Romwe or shein for try on videos?
I know she’s only 14 but she could have worded things differently and should have taken some sort of responsibility for offending people that genuinely like her.
There’s also only 4 of them and a few dogs, so why do they need to move? Are they trying to be closer to the beach?
A year ago I really enjoyed watching their vlogs, not so much anymore.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

They re uploaded and took out the part of Heather telling Emma she had to get out of the shot and disabled comments haha. What is going on with them. They are falling apart at the seams. Faking parts of videos, offending majority of their subscribers. I would be buying a new house if I was them, Youtube seems like it’s going to be a flop soon.

noutuber
Amateur
Amateur

I was wondering why the comments were disabled! It's nice to see they're back to the old intro. Maybe they read this forum, but I saw ppl were commenting it on the actual video too. Hopefully, if they are moving, they have a deal in the works b/c I don't see them hitting another million. Emma's channel will probably continue to grow at a good pace, though.
noutuber
Amateur
Amateur

Well, crappy intro is back, there's a weird deep cleaning segment in the beginning, and another uncomfortable moment of them making fun of Emma. This channel is becoming less and less enjoyable. If Heather wants to do deep cleaning vids, she should start her own channel. I honestly think that would be good for her. Also, are they back to posting every day or what?
tiathomas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiathomas »

They're more obnoxious than ever. The whole drama thing really solidified my opinion of them - they are attention whores and will do anything for the views.

Ths supposed 'schedule' of vlogs which is now, less than a month after their drama queening, the same as always - as much as they can force Emma to produce; the supposed blog; it's all a joke. They're back to spending massive amounts of money on crap they don't need. They continue to belittle and demoralize Emma and treat Ellie as though she is made of diamonds. Does that girl ever look up from her phone? Does she ever eat anything other than alfredo sauce and pasta?

Supposedly they've found their 'dream home'. Someone above said it - they better get it now because the Youtube money IS going to run out. They can only do their drama view tactics so many times before losing followers and views.

I'm very sad for the kids. The parents are just disgusting. Lazy, selfish, mean...and it's rubbing off on those poor girls. They are uneducated, and are failing in educating their kids. It's a total hate watch for me and I fast forward through probably 90% of any video.
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

tiathomas wrote:They flounced a week ago. Then, a few days later, posted on IG & Twitter that they were having a big come back after taking time to...who knows what. In the meantime, Emma posted a video about Walmart clothes that epically offended viewers. They were also getting roasted on the IG post about their "comeback" and how it seemed it was for attention and view count and making money. Many people took Heather to task over view counts and the need to get more money to buy another new house and pretty much all the typical criticism as well as commenting about Emma's Walmart video and how Emma was very nasty in the comments on that video - calling people names and insulting them for saying she was offensive. I saw a couple of the comments when I clicked over after seeing the IG comments - and she is a real piece of work for a 14 year old. Her mother has made her a clone and whether they come back or not, no doubt her behavior has driven fans away. It was ugly and she was nasty.

This morning, IG is deactivated, comments turned off Emma's Walmart video and Emma's IG has been cleaned up, deleting all posts regarding their "break" and "comeback".

Pretty much, they played a hand for views ($$$$) and it has, so far, backfired on them.
Wow I am surprised that Emma replied to the comments with nasty remarks. Do you remember what they said? I didn't see her as being one of those type of girls, she seems quite nice.
anneyt123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anneyt123 »

Anyone else finding their videos rather boring at the moment? Not liking the new intro either. It seems like everything has gone downhill for them ever since they moved to Florida.
itsmemustb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsmemustb »

123789s wrote:
tiathomas wrote:They flounced a week ago. Then, a few days later, posted on IG & Twitter that they were having a big come back after taking time to...who knows what. In the meantime, Emma posted a video about Walmart clothes that epically offended viewers. They were also getting roasted on the IG post about their "comeback" and how it seemed it was for attention and view count and making money. Many people took Heather to task over view counts and the need to get more money to buy another new house and pretty much all the typical criticism as well as commenting about Emma's Walmart video and how Emma was very nasty in the comments on that video - calling people names and insulting them for saying she was offensive. I saw a couple of the comments when I clicked over after seeing the IG comments - and she is a real piece of work for a 14 year old. Her mother has made her a clone and whether they come back or not, no doubt her behavior has driven fans away. It was ugly and she was nasty.

Wow I am surprised that Emma replied to the comments with nasty remarks. Do you remember what they said? I didn't see her as being one of those type of girls, she seems quite nice.
No surprise here. I never understood why she was so the darling of this thread and the one at GG but then I don't watch them much and thought I was probably misjudging her. To me she has always seemed the type to know all too well how much prettier and more sophisticated-seeming she is than her peers and who would make shyer or weaker kids feel intimidated with her superiority. I get it, the mom is awful and E & E don't have much of a chance right now to be anything else, but I just never got the Emma worship.

And oh yeah, I forgot when they faked a break in and stalker. "Oh no, we didn't even hear that in the video until you guys pointed it out to us!" Not only teaches her kids to be dishonest, but that it's okay to make a quick buck off manipulating little kids. That kind of thing should be illegal. I guess their real lives are pretty boring without making up drama though.

Return to “A-H”