Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

thursdayicecream
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by thursdayicecream »

I used to watch all their videos, but around the time they put out Bollie, I drifted away. I only watch periodically now, and I can't believe how much the whole family has changed. When I first started watching, it was because I clicked on the video from Boston's neck surgery in my recommended. I was moved by how sweet and caring Bonnie was and the personality of the kids. But Bonnie isn't the same, she's so catty. The kids are different too, and I suppose it's just them growing up, but Cody especially seems to have an attitude a lot now.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:I just find Bonnie more and more annoying every vlog. She acts like such a rich, spoiled, holier than though, entitled b*tch. She acts like we all should be worshiping the ground she walks on and we are so lucky to be able to watch her vlogs. She finds every opportunity to throw in little digs just to be mean and spite her viewers who comment on things instead of changing anything. She say's things like "stupid babies", "and you're going to wish you were eating this alongside with me", kids not wearing seatbelts (again), Olivia going down the slip and slide and Bonnie filming it and then calling it "boring", Baby Lydia crying and her mom saying to Bonnie "she's in the 'I hate everyone' phase" and Bonnie points the camera at herself and say's "I like that phase, I'm in that stage too!" ..............all just a slap in the face to her viewers. It just seems to me she is giving a big FU to us and saying I'm going to do and say whatever the heck I want and you will keep watching because you all worship me so much.
I’m not a YTer, but my friends and I joke all the time about hating everyone. I think you might be reading too much shade into a simple joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I joke about hate, too.. SheerTerror- Just cant hate enough is my jam when nobody helps me clean the house. The kids hear it and know, moms pissed they aren't helping and they'll clean their rooms, so I cant complain they never do anything Image

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I actually blew a job interview by saying I hate people. It was a customer service interview, so I didn't get the job, lol.
But I agree with a lot of the other things you said.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

http://www.fox29.com/news/1-dead-in-mul ... wnsend-del

I hope no one else has to go through what this woman is. She lost her husband and four daughters in a blink of an eye. My heart breaks for her.

onceafollower
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by onceafollower »

I don't understand the no seatbelts. My van does not leave the driveway til all seatbelts are done up. And my kids know seatbelts do not get unclicked til the engine is turned off. Why take a simple risk? But my kids also know they dont go on any wheels ie scooter roller blades bikes unless a helmet is on their head.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ducklings4 wrote:http://www.fox29.com/news/1-dead-in-mul ... wnsend-del

I hope no one else has to go through what this woman is. She lost her husband and four daughters in a blink of an eye. My heart breaks for her.

I saw this on the news. Heartbreaking.
Sadly, B+J wont change. Its like beating a dead horse at this point.
Whats fucked up is the people who -we have no clue that even watch them(or other vloggers) that will do this and get hurt.
I know parents who don't enforce it.
Ive court case searched parents of kids that my kids are friends with.. And have seen a couple, no seatbelts ticket for persons under 16. They will never drive my child around!

ClarasComplaints
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ClarasComplaints »

I don't usually post here, but I can't not comment on this. This accident happened about an hour away from me, on a road that many people I know drive on daily, so this accident hit me close to home. The road that this accident happened on is definitely one that could be seen as "safe" at first glance (i.e, completely straight road, far away from any major cities, not a ton of traffic except during rush hour, etc.) Bonnie, if you are here, please don't skim past this and think that it will never happen to you, that you're a good driver so your kids will be fine. It doesn't matter how good of a driver you are, how careful you are, or if you only let the kids get out of their seats on "safe" roads. The fact of the matter is, other drivers can and will text and drive, drink and drive, and just be general idiots on the road. You are only in control of your vehicle, and when you have a car coming directly at you (God forbid) there isn't anything you can do to stop them. So please, at the very least, make your kids wear their seatbelts. It's not going to make them grow up to be wimps, it's not hard to get them buckled, (especially the 3 who are plenty old enough to buckle themselves) there is no logical reason for them to not wear them, and it could save their lives. Who knows, maybe the woman in that tragic accident would still have at least one of her daughters had they been wearing seatbelts. Bonnie and Joel, I pray that you will never have to live with the guilt of losing one or more of your children because you couldn't be bothered or didn't think it was important to make them buckle. Your kids are not bulletproof.
(Sorry my first post was so long, it just breaks my heart to see those kids being put in such dangerous situations and imagine not only what could happen to the kids, but also the lifelong shame and guilt that will ensue should something horrible and preventable happen.)
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Thank you for writing that
If you open the eyes of one minion who finds this forum and reads this -I how it starts a change reaction.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

ClarasComplaints wrote:

I don't usually post here, but I can't not comment on this. This accident happened about an hour away from me, on a road that many people I know drive on daily, so this accident hit me close to home. The road that this accident happened on is definitely one that could be seen as "safe" at first glance (i.e, completely straight road, far away from any major cities, not a ton of traffic except during rush hour, etc.) Bonnie, if you are here, please don't skim past this and think that it will never happen to you, that you're a good driver so your kids will be fine. It doesn't matter how good of a driver you are, how careful you are, or if you only let the kids get out of their seats on "safe" roads. The fact of the matter is, other drivers can and will text and drive, drink and drive, and just be general idiots on the road. You are only in control of your vehicle, and when you have a car coming directly at you (God forbid) there isn't anything you can do to stop them. So please, at the very least, make your kids wear their seatbelts. It's not going to make them grow up to be wimps, it's not hard to get them buckled, (especially the 3 who are plenty old enough to buckle themselves) there is no logical reason for them to not wear them, and it could save their lives. Who knows, maybe the woman in that tragic accident would still have at least one of her daughters had they been wearing seatbelts. Bonnie and Joel, I pray that you will never have to live with the guilt of losing one or more of your children because you couldn't be bothered or didn't think it was important to make them buckle. Your kids are not bulletproof.
(Sorry my first post was so long, it just breaks my heart to see those kids being put in such dangerous situations and imagine not only what could happen to the kids, but also the lifelong shame and guilt that will ensue should something horrible and preventable happen.)
Well said.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I just heard about this today. My pregnant ass almost bawled my eyes out.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

This is Jared from a vlog several videos ago. Ellie was pregnant and both boys were in the car at that time. Now I’d imagine if another moron who also did this. Or a drunk driver or someone texting and driving has to be distracted for only seconds, would cause a death or serious injuries. Just look up on you tube crash compilation. Some are just people losing control and they hit innocent drivers. Sadly for this family I think that the only way they will learn to be safe is if they have a tragedy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Dramatic princess wrote:This is Jared from a vlog several videos ago. Ellie was pregnant and both boys were in the car at that time. Now I’d imagine if another moron who also did this. Or a drunk driver or someone texting and driving has to be distracted for only seconds, would cause a death or serious injuries. Just look up on you tube crash compilation. Some are just people losing control and they hit innocent drivers. Sadly for this family I think that the only way they will learn to be safe is if they have a tragedy.
I actually never noticed until looking again but he’s taking the picture while driving...I and the passenger in the seat is one of the kids..look at that tuft of hair... bunch of morons all around ugggg. Now I’m even more mad
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Jared once drove a drone over the freeway while driving.

People defended it at the time, but there was really no justification for it. Even if he wasn’t driving, it could cause an accident for others by being a distraction to the other drivers.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Jared once drove a drone over the freeway while driving.

People defended it at the time, but there was really no justification for it. Even if he wasn’t driving, it could cause an accident for others by being a distraction to the other drivers.

If I remember correctly the drone crashed into a bridge or something. He had to stop the van and go back for it. Cars stopped along the side of the road are distractions as well. It’s all about them. None of them give a thought about the innocent people who dare to interfere with the Griffiths/ Mecham/Hoellein/Deru/Franke vlog.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

What's all the Bonnie BS at the beginning of today's vlog, spouting and praying about car safety? More petulance projecting Bonnie? :blah: :pfff:
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I know she's just being snarky but can you Imagine taking safety advice from them?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Could you imagine taking any advice from them? If I was a close friend, I wouldn't even take YouTube $$$$ advice at this point, theyd lie.

Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

Scar2016 wrote:What's all the Bonnie BS at the beginning of today's vlog, spouting and praying about car safety? More petulance projecting Bonnie? :blah: :pfff:
Bonnie still didn't put her seat belt on smh

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Look guys, we don't need to wear our seatbelts because we pray for our safety!!

Bonnie's trolling has reached ridiculous levels. She is endangering her children to give a big FU to her "haters". I hope she gets demonetized again. Is it going to take one of her children seriously getting hurt for Bonnie to wake up?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Look guys, we don't need to wear our seatbelts because we pray for our safety!!

Bonnie's trolling has reached ridiculous levels. She is endangering her children to give a big FU to her "haters". I hope she gets demonetized again. Is it going to take one of her children seriously getting hurt for Bonnie to wake up?
i doubt demonetization would make her wake up at this point. It would definitely trigger a pity party. She was warned though, so she knows exactly what she should and shouldn’t be doing in terms of what to post.

Bad things don’t seem to happen to this family (the Griffiths) though, so why would they entertain the fact that God isn’t in there corner Image

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Bonnie has been snarky in her videos lately. Especially when she is with Ellie making smart remarks, faces and obnoxious sounds at the viewers, almost like an FU if you don’t like it! As far as the kids safety in the car, at the house and in public areas, she lets those kids run wild. No boundaries, no rules and no manners. I can’t stand that they are allowed to climb all over the kitchen counters, standing on the counter with dirty feet and forks and “butter knives” in hands, it’s just dangerous. Same thing in the car, standing up, no booster seats, no seat belts, hanging out the window, and she wonders why her kids are always getting hurt, cuts, stitches and staples in the head. I never let my young kids ride bikes or scooters without helmets, heck they never were out front by themselves and never ran or played in the streets, walked around the neighborhood that young by themselves. They just let Bree and neighbors take care of the kids while Bonnie and Joel go on their weekend get-a-ways or her nail, hair appointments. She’s a typical Griffith, spoiled, selfish and entitled.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”