Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

The wrong thing was linked in the old thread. But Vanessa is the most boring person on the planet so it’s not like anyone’s gonna miss much. Everyone will find their ways here lol
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 6ade40.png[/img]
Have’nt.
HAVE’NT.
Fuck she’s so stupid it hurts

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I can’t STAND the way she talks to Lily like no wonder this child is still behind on her speech.

(Did...you...get...an...awardddd...? Lily?...goooooood)

Bucifer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bucifer »

Vanessa logic:
“I won’t film inside Lily’s classroom for privacy reasons.” Continues to show phone video of Lily in her classroom. Lmfao

uhokay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by uhokay »

Her arms look awful.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 6ade40.png[/img]
Have’nt.
HAVE’NT.
Fuck she’s so stupid it hurts

She looks so fucking bad

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

I really try not to be judgmental but she is honestly one of the ugliest women I've ever seen. She makes no effort to look good and picks the worst fucking thumbnails and photos ever. She would be so much better looking if she tried. Let's face it; a nice appearance is a big part of having a social media presence.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

uhokay wrote:Her arms look awful.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
So does the rest of her

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

Do any of these bitches know about makeup?!? Lmao Loch Ness could use a bit of concealer and mascara

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

It looks like she edited out her arm scabs in the thumbnail.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

She looks like a meth head. Her skin looks awful. Her hair is so thin, she will be bald soon. Not to mention the scabs and the picking. I hope the weight loss pills were worth it. Congrats you lost weight but you look worse than you did before

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

The mental image of V's camel toe in those spandex shorts Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 9b5c4f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

badenglisch wrote:The mental image of V's camel toe in those spandex shorts Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 9b5c4f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Wow. If ya'll thought her arms were huge just look at her knees... Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

It's so weird that Britney says that she'll explain soon why she hasn't been vlogging and then Vanessa goes and says the same exact thing.

Plot twist...maybe Frank and Britney just bought land to build their new compound. TLC will soon have a show called Soul sister wives staring the 3 stooges and Frankenweenie
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Britney's vlog "Why I stopped vlogging. Vanessa's "I Haven't posted in a while"...Girl is pathetic. Even the thumbnails are similar with the side stare.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

One high point and tons of low points in Vanessa's "I haven't post in a while". The video is a slight improvement over her paranormal bullshit. One thing about the the three dumbass amigas getting together is that the children have an opportunity to socialize and play with each other. Lily, Aria, Nolan and Ethan particularly need some fun times and I enjoyed the few seconds of them playing. But Vanessa looked positively ill in most of the video, her Target expedition to buy booze was ridiculous, and she and Dani discussing Vanessa's drinking and vomiting was pathetic. And no, Vanessa, drinking to the point of vomiting and waking up with a hangover is not being a good mother. You have two children dependent on you. You already look like you have serious physical problems; are you going to add alcoholism to them?!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

olemama wrote:One high point and tons of low points in Vanessa's "I haven't post in a while". The video is a slight improvement over her paranormal bullshit. One thing about the the three dumbass amigas getting together is that the children have an opportunity to socialize and play with each other. Lily, Aria, Nolan and Ethan particularly need some fun times and I enjoyed the few seconds of them playing. But Vanessa looked positively ill in most of the video, her Target expedition to buy booze was ridiculous, and she and Dani discussing Vanessa's drinking and vomiting was pathetic. And no, Vanessa, drinking to the point of vomiting and waking up with a hangover is not being a good mother. You have two children dependent on you. You already look like you have serious physical problems; are you going to add alcoholism to them?!
Exactly there’s nothing fun about hangovers especially when you’re a mother, not because you’re a mother but because who wants to wake up feeling like shit when you have kids to take care of.
Vanessa thinks having a hangover makes her cool lol I can’t with these young moms trying to do all the things they “never got to do”. Maybe if they would’ve stopped at one kid and not continued to get pregnant they would have more of a life. I’m sorry but I don’t feel sorry for any teen mom especially of multiple kids that complains about not being able to do things.
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

brokenrecord wrote:Britney's vlog "Why I stopped vlogging. Vanessa's "I Haven't posted in a while"...Girl is pathetic. Even the thumbnails are similar with the side stare.
I was so annoyed with her video when I watched it last night, it was just a bunch of random ass clips and nothing else.Image when I saw Britney’s video title and then Vanessa’s I was thinking this girl does not have a mind of her own, she’s copied Britney in the past and I never cared but now it just annoyed me that she can’t even come up with her own content/video title without being all Single White Female.
Vanessa, get a life and stop being a creep. Pretty soon she’ll be uploading a “life changes” or whatever splitting from David just so she can be single and find a new man like Brit. Hopefully that’s not the case because her kids, but when she stopped wearing her rubbery ass wedding ring, that’s what came to mind, she’s trying to be like Britney, because we all know, everyone envy’s and wants to be Britney.Image
Sorry if I’m all over the place.

Return to “2011teenagemom”