Samika Part 3

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Toodles123 wrote:Made Brandon and Catlin a thread.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I’m kind of disappointed there is a threadfor them. They are too nice for this site. :(
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

MandyJ wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Brandon & Caitlin's birth vlog is up. I'm so so happy for them. Seeing Caitlin cry made me cry. They've come such a long way for this moment.
What is their channel? I want to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snarkygrl33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snarkygrl33 »

[/quote]

I’m kind of disappointed there is a threadfor them. They are too nice for this site. :([/quote]

Yeah I agree. They fought so long and hard to get here. I enjoy their vlogs and I can't wait to see Hudson grow!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Well, this thread is generally positive. Pretty much the only thing people bitch about with them is that they don't vlog enough. Hopefully Brandon and Caitlin's thread will be like that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Yeah, I honestly love Samika and the only thing I have really complained about is the lack of schedule.
The vlog today was sweet, I love how Sam does the flashbacks, he is really good with stuff like that and I know Jenn wasn't too happy but seeing Noah smash his face in a frozen cake did make me smile.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That was a sweet birthday vlog. I like how they all made sure to give Noah the attention and love that he deserves on his special day. I found it so sweet how TJ & Elliot made sure to be there for Noah because he wanted it so much.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I also wish they'd figure out a schedule. I get that Jen just had the baby five weeks ago, but their vlogs are so inconsistent now. Plus, the recent vlogs are not so amazing that they should take days to edit. Today's vlog was just an interview with Jen and a mash-up of random long clips. That couldn't have taken more than an hour to edit.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

How come Jennika is swimming. I had a section as well and was not allowed to touch swimming pools until I was 2-3 months PP.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote:How come Jennika is swimming. I had a section as well and was not allowed to touch swimming pools until I was 2-3 months PP.

I was wondering the same- I don't have any children so I don't know much but another YouTuber I watch was saying she won't be swimming anymore this summer due to her C-section.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

A quick google search says most women can return to normal activities 6-weeks post c-section as long as you're not bleeding and the scar has healed.

I'm guessing that's the case with Jenn and that she got approval from her doctor! She doesn't strike me as the kind of person to disregard rules after surgery.

Anyway, PJ was so cute with the fireworks and I loved how Jenn did her hair! I love that they have the kids in swimming lessons, but wish they'd put PJ in a dance or art class on her own.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I thought I remembered Jenn saying she was cleared to swim a little while ago?

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Lovethesnark wrote:I thought I remembered Jenn saying she was cleared to swim a little while ago?

Jen definitely mentioned being cleared to swim at least a week or two ago! My (non pregnancy related) post surgery wound took months before I could even shower without a dressing pad, let alone swim!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ah, gotcha- I don't watch every vlog so I didn't hear that. Jenn's not the type to ignore her doctor's orders, so I figured she was fine.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

I was just suprised that she was swimming... Man she had a baby a month ago and you would not know it by looking at her. I too had a section and had a baby 9 months ago and I still have baby weight on me. It makes me grrr when I see mothers go back to normal quicker..

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e39d82.png[/img]

I don’t think we’ve heard much from Jenn yet about how she’s feeling postpartum (or maybe we have, but I haven’t gotten the chance to watch much), but either way.. She is RADIANT. I hope she’s doing better this time around. I’m glad she had a good birthday. They have quite the summer full of birthdays! All five of them are April-July. I wonder if they’ll plan any future kids to be in the same window ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

littlebaby wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e39d82.png[/img]

I don’t think we’ve heard much from Jenn yet about how she’s feeling postpartum (or maybe we have, but I haven’t gotten the chance to watch much), but either way.. She is RADIANT. I hope she’s doing better this time around. I’m glad she had a good birthday. They have quite the summer full of birthdays! All five of them are April-July. I wonder if they’ll plan any future kids to be in the same window ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

actually she just talked about it today. Says she’s feeling great but being cautious, trying to take inventory/notice of her feelings everyday. Being sure to talk to Sam about them too. She said with Penelope is started later so she’s definitely not out of the woods just yet.
Floofy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Floofy »

inconsistent and little effort
scottishcherry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scottishcherry »

I really wish Sam and Jen would just give us an explanation as to what’s happening with their channel. It’s pretty obvious that Sam has another job as they can’t possibly be making a living off what they are positing now. It’s a shame as I really do love Sam and Jen but their content really isn’t that interesting anymore. :(

scottishcherry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scottishcherry »

I really wish Sam and Jen would just give us an explanation as to what’s happening with their channel. It’s pretty obvious that Sam has another job as they can’t possibly be making a living off what they are positing now. It’s a shame as I really do love Sam and Jen but their content really isn’t that interesting anymore. :(

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I love Sam and Jen too but it's disappointing that they are so inconsistent with youtube. I hate that i actually forget about them bc they don't post regularly enough. In general it doesn't bother me when yt's dont post on the same time every day or if they take time off, but i do wish they posted with a little more consistency just bc i do miss seeing them in my feed. Whatever works for them though, i guess.

Return to “Q-Z”