Cam&Fam

mamaof4_love
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cam&Fam

Unread post by mamaof4_love »

Does anybody watch them? They’re 17 year old parents with a 5 month old. They just got engaged. Their baby is super cute but idk how I feel about them. Opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLaut1998
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Cam&Fam

Unread post by KLaut1998 »

Yes I’ve been waiting for someone to make a thread on them !!! I’ve only seen their engagement video so I don’t know a lot. I think they’re way too young to be gettin married though, I mean, the guy looks like he’s 13. I’m sure they’re in love but I think he only proposed because it seemed like the thing to do and it would bring them more views. From my understanding they live in different states and have never lived together. I don’t see how they think they’re ready for marriage.

I do think though it’s nice that she worked hard and finished highschool before the baby came. And that they didn’t name their daughter some weird “unique name”.
KLaut1998
Amateur
Amateur

Also, in their “I want a baby now” prank video. He straight up yelled at her to shut the f up. And all their comments were how cute they are.
gossqween
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossqween »

watching her and landon together is so freaking cringey
KLaut1998
Amateur
Amateur

I mean, kudos to him for being willing to sleep in a shed to help raise his baby, but it’s like watching kids play house. If I knew them in person I don’t think o could take their engagement or marriage that seriously
KLaut1998
Amateur
Amateur

In their new video it made me cringe how hard camryn was bouncing the beauty blender.
blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

Last post in July...Suppose not many from here watch them.

I watch them from time to time. Camryn seems kind of controlling or maybe she just likes seeing herself on camera. Landon seems extremely camera shy...he never does the talking - it's all Camryn.

And like most big time You Tubers all I see them doing is spending, spending, spending, constantly going shopping and eating out. But hey they must be making great money I believe they are approaching 700K subs!
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

blessedunrest wrote:Last post in July...Suppose not many from here watch them.

I watch them from time to time. Camryn seems kind of controlling or maybe she just likes seeing herself on camera. Landon seems extremely camera shy...he never does the talking - it's all Camryn.

And like most big time You Tubers all I see them doing is spending, spending, spending, constantly going shopping and eating out. But hey they must be making great money I believe they are approaching 700K subs!
I feel like Landon goes along with whatever cam says... And yes camryn is obsessed with spending money and basically having Landon just be the stay at home dad. What does he really contribute honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gossqween
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossqween »

Anyone watch the new video? Coco fell and chipped her tooth, camryn cries because her child won't look perfect, and they go to a play gym so landon can run around like a 10 year old
ijaci
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ijaci »

gossqween wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:20 am Anyone watch the new video? Coco fell and chipped her tooth, camryn cries because her child won't look perfect, and they go to a play gym so landon can run around like a 10 year old
OHMYGOD I was about to write the same thing about the chipped tooth. don't you guys think she's too much??! I mean it's just a baby tooth, and as long as there's no infection or anything, it should be just fine.. she wants her baby to look perfect.. smh
Drama_llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama_llama »

Ugh Landon’s baby voice bugs the crap out of me 😂
Just along for the drama 😂
mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

Does anyone know if there's a topic on The Varney Family? Sorry if it's too off topic, but I have seen her in several vlogs with Camryn, especially when all the girls stayed in that disgusting Air B&B. If there is one, can someone send me the link to it? Thank you so much!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

mommyto3 wrote:Does anyone know if there's a topic on The Varney Family? Sorry if it's too off topic, but I have seen her in several vlogs with Camryn, especially when all the girls stayed in that disgusting Air B&B. If there is one, can someone send me the link to it? Thank you so much!

Nevermind, someone created one, and it's in "The Lesser Gossiped About YouTube Moms" section. Thank you!!

Return to “A-H”