2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

I wonder if Vanessa will cheat on David?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I haven't watched a Vanessa video in awhile. She says "literally" too much. "It's literally 76 degrees." "We were literally at Carowinds." I don't think she understands the idiomatic use of the word "literally."

Is Charlie always so quiet? It seems like he doesn't even attempt to talk.
heygurlhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heygurlhey »

Don't bother watching her latest video titled "NOT medically cleared"....it is only like 20 seconds of the video she says she was not medically cleared but doesnt elaborate any futher and says she'll tell her viewers why in a different video . Then says how they are still moving in 2 months so it was probably something minor like she wasn't up to date on her shots or something stupid that she is just using for clickbait

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

Have a whinge Vanessa. "I am so tired" , "Charlie has a dentist appointment tomorrow and I picked up Lilly from summer school". Isn't that just what normal Mothers do? But most dont have a Nanny. If Vanessa can't get medical clearance, how is Lilly ever going to get it? I just don't see them ever moving to David. Unless its somewhere in the United States.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
JaneDoe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JaneDoe »

Vanessa was probably denied due to her mental health struggles. Isn't she on medication for anxiety? That can be a big disqualifier for PCSing overseas.

I bet David gets CONUS orders to Pope AFB.. only two hours from Nonna or Shaw AFB.. only an hour from Nonna! Vanessa will make him commute home on the weekends so as "not to disrupt Lily's schooling."
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Heyyhoe wrote:I wonder if Vanessa will cheat on David?

That means someone would want to sleep with Vanessa though?

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

JaneDoe wrote:Vanessa was probably denied due to her mental health struggles. Isn't she on medication for anxiety? That can be a big disqualifier for PCSing overseas.

I bet David gets CONUS orders to Pope AFB.. only two hours from Nonna or Shaw AFB.. only an hour from Nonna! Vanessa will make him commute home on the weekends so as "not to disrupt Lily's schooling."
I'm surprised she only mentioned her and not Lilly. Not trying to be an ass but I don't see them approving Lilly. I've seen people get denied for season allergies and her medical condition is way more complex than that. I do agree vanessa could have been denied for her anxiety issues or even dental... she did get a root canal last week or something like that idk. I know you can't have any big dental work pending in order to go OCONUS.

I've seen them change orders if the family is not cleared but I also believe is up to the soldier/air man... so who knows if David will request a change

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Last edited by ssr0312 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Does Vanessa ever interact with Lily? It’s always KC with her in the water while she splashes and sits down with Chucky. Then she’s just filming KC and Lily getting on rides instead of telling KC to film her and Lily smfh

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Does Vanessa ever interact with Lily? It’s always KC with her in the water while she splashes and sits down with Chucky. Then she’s just filming KC and Lily getting on rides instead of telling KC to film her and Lily smfh

She is taking full advantage of having KC as her "helper" lol lol lol

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ssr0312 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Does Vanessa ever interact with Lily? It’s always KC with her in the water while she splashes and sits down with Chucky. Then she’s just filming KC and Lily getting on rides instead of telling KC to film her and Lily smfh

What a useless individual, Lily is stuck in summer school all day and all evening in her room and the moment she can actually join in on the fun she’s playing with KC instead of her own mother. Can’t wait to see how she’s gonna deal once KC goes back home.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:

What a useless individual, Lily is stuck in summer school all day and all evening in her room and the moment she can actually join in on the fun she’s playing with KC instead of her own mother. Can’t wait to see how she’s gonna deal once KC goes back home.

They are supposedly moving overseas in September, I dont think KC would move with them, right? It will be interesting to see how she deals with having to be a full time mom to her kids.

milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

If they end up moving, V is going to end all the weigh back from the "stress" and not getting help, give it a month. I feel bad for those kids, especially Lilly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I was glad to see the footage of Charlie and Vanessa doing swimming lessons. Charlie seemed like he was doing fine. Vanessa, you dumbass, now it's Lily's turn to get swim lessons. She's almost 6 and half years old. She should be able to swim in water over her head by now!
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Jessi31 wrote:Have a whinge Vanessa. "I am so tired" , "Charlie has a dentist appointment tomorrow and I picked up Lilly from summer school". Isn't that just what normal Mothers do? But most dont have a Nanny. If Vanessa can't get medical clearance, how is Lilly ever going to get it? I just don't see them ever moving to David. Unless its somewhere in the United States.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
Right! At least she admitted being lazy but c'mon! You're tired? Please. I work a full-time job. Have an 8 year old and 8 month old to take care of. On top of doctors appointment, errands, cleaning, and planning my wedding (happening very soon). She would crawl into a deep depression if she had to do what I do everyday. That's not me complaining either, it's just life. And I realize plenty of women have it harder than me.
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

I 100% think she is not moving, it’s all just clickbaity titles! She knows what will bring in the views

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbananastar32 wrote:I 100% think she is not moving, it’s all just clickbaity titles! She knows what will bring in the views

Of course she’s not moving, she won’t be able to handle going alone so she’s already starting with the clickbait “I’m not cleared bs” to get sympathy & act like she’s putting her health and Lily’s health “first”. When I’m reality she csnt handle moving and not having help out there with no Nona, KC, Britney & Dani.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I can't stand the way she says Charlie.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

flightlessbird wrote:I can't stand the way she says Charlie.
Ugh! Me too!! “ChaRlee, you’re so perfect little man!” Image

The way she talks to everyone is annoying af. “I AM like literally sooo obsessed with this new _______! It’s like literally the cutest thing EV-ER! Like, I will literally die if I find another one. DIE! This is literally giving me LIFE right now! Literally sooo obsessed!

She comes off so fake. Why does she have to talk to every kid like
they’re babies. V, you do know that they are actual people, right? Poor Lily will forever talk like a 3 year old if her mom doesn’t stop. However, the worst is the obnoxious over-the-top laugh she does around KC, B and D. It’s like she trying to prove to everyone that they’re her “best friends!” It’s so awkward.

I swear she’s mentally still stuck in middle school.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rottiemama wrote:
Ugh! Me too!! “ChaRlee, you’re so perfect little man!” Image

The way she talks to everyone is annoying af. “I AM like literally sooo obsessed with this new _______! It’s like literally the cutest thing EV-ER! Like, I will literally die if I find another one. DIE! This is literally giving me LIFE right now! Literally sooo obsessed!

She comes off so fake. Why does she have to talk to every kid like
they’re babies. V, you do know that they are actual people, right? Poor Lily will forever talk like a 3 year old if her mom doesn’t stop. However, the worst is the obnoxious over-the-top laugh she does around KC, B and D. It’s like she trying to prove to everyone that they’re her “best friends!” It’s so awkward.

I swear she’s mentally still stuck in middle school.
& don’t forget that god awful scream she does

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Yesssss Image i involuntarily cringe every time she says his name

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”