Bryan is just proud he can see his weenie while peeing now
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

This is personal, but as someone who loved the first movie, and the second one too, and I can't possibly watch B&M ruin the name of the Incredibles.

Seriously though, isn't it a bit late for them to be getting on the Incredibles bandwagon? It came out like 3 weeks ago, didn't it?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They doubt care about being parents, Thats what mimi and papa are for.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's almost like they know we don't want to see Bryan peeing, so because of that, they posted it again.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

coolusername1236 wrote:It's almost like they know we don't want to see Bryan peeing, so because of that, they posted it again.
Agree. What was her point in posting almost the exact same clip? Just think it’s their attempt to be a little “edgy”. It’s just interesting that they don’t really vlog any of their normal days anymore. Everything is staged even on her channel it’s not normal stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Why did missy say the boys never fall asleep in the playroom while watching movies? she again repeated that they never let them do that.. it’s happened multiple times on the vlog.. was she joking? Or trying to convince us they don’t allow screen time often? Anyway.. I felt bad for Finn is the vlog today, he looked like he didn’t know what to do when the slime was dumped on him and instead of helping him, they were laughing and vlogging. He seemed fine after but I was annoyed by that.
Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

With Bryan losing a couple pounds he really resembles “Butthead” from ‘Beavis and Butthead’.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I know some couples are lovey-dovey and. Grateful for each other..
This was never her PDA feelings towards him. I got that feeling from johnson fam and slyfox, they love their husbands.
Her love is her father. What made her turn ride or die with Brian? Did he finally "do good babe" with the bridle?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ugh. She uploaded an instastory of herself riding with "Cowboy Take Me Away" playing.
She still rides like a sack of potatoes and does NOT understand quiet hands. Poor Nacho, getting his mouth pulled on like that..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

"That' what I call Missy when I want to get in her pants!" Excuse me while I go vomit.

Lol I was actually surprised when Bryan said a cuss word! This may actually be the first time I've heard him cuss!
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I got such a weird vibe watching Bryan during the podcast. If it’s like they’re trying to say, that it’s the real them. Then holy cow.

I almost choked when they said that they liked to “give back” since coming into $$$. Really? They must mean giving family members inflated salaries and being pretentious. Missy “I never really cared about money and still really don’t”. I guess she doesn’t care about the Gardner, Cleaning woman, hairdresser, nail person and horse masseuse.
Her picky personality really came out in this when she was talking about the overnight date and how she considered it a fail.

Tried of the same old “we’re so busy from sun up to sun down”. Oh please.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Perhaps I'm the only one, but I really enjoy the direction they're heading with this podcast. Maybe this is an opportunity to ask the questions we've had for years, but held off on answering due to protecting their DB brand. Now that this is a whole new outlet, they seem to be opening up a little more each week. We'll see what happens!
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I want to know who these non YouTube friends are. I know Bryan and missy seems to go through friends quickly but I think mixing friends with business was never a good idea, and sly fox and Johnston fam may have used them for views. Missy does seem happier than years ago when I used to watch. I think it’s a combination of loosing weight and feeling confident + Bryan loosing weight as well and being more attracted with each other and probably a better sex life lol + non YouTube friends + no longer having to do real daily vlogging and letting Bryan set up the stupid kids YouTube videos + having a horse + money to hire help.

It was kinda weird how she brought up how much she loves Vegas because of the drinking and gambling yet they are going on the Vegas trip with Carl and Jinger who are mormons.

They are trying to be more adult and edgy like Casey and Candice neistat podcast but I’m kinda here for it. I’m tired of the family friendly religious family vloggers so I like seeing another side

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

I really think Kelsey and Corbin and them are no longer friends. They are moving and neither are mentioning about them leaving each other
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Yea. Does she even wear her solar eclipse shirt anymore?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

onbreak wrote:Yea. Does she even wear her solar eclipse shirt anymore?

awww man.. she really must be done with them then. You know she had to have a twinge of regret when she realized she wouldnt be around her precious Corbin anymore!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

avabrooke1226 wrote:Why did missy say the boys never fall asleep in the playroom while watching movies? she again repeated that they never let them do that.. it’s happened multiple times on the vlog.. was she joking? Or trying to convince us they don’t allow screen time often? Anyway.. I felt bad for Finn is the vlog today, he looked like he didn’t know what to do when the slime was dumped on him and instead of helping him, they were laughing and vlogging. He seemed fine after but I was annoyed by that.
Did she seriously say that? I hope to GOD she's trying to be funny, bc i could go back and make an entire playlist of vlogs where both boys have passed out in the playroom watching TV. It was a daily thing for Ollie for a LONG time and Bryan would even brag about how it was some sort of next level parent hack. What a damn liar.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Is todays vlog a repeat of one they did a month ago? Do they have more than one hidden room in the attic? How many times can they explore it?

Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

School will be hell for Oliver because he hardly knows anything, and it is his parents fault.
chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

Em1899 wrote:School will be hell for Oliver because he hardly knows anything, and it is his parents fault.
Poor kid.

When/hiw will they address that he probably won't be starting kindergarden this year?

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”