Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

I never watch anymore but always click on the crying videos, I admit . And I sooooo regret it, what a weird ass family. Also Bonnie’s laugh seemed even more terrible and obnoxious in this video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Bonnie is one of the millions of people who think that working out equals "now I can eat anything I want, I work out, I burn it off" when the truth is nobody works off bags of chips or really anything of value. Like my Doctor said Exercise is good but diet is 90% of the battle.

Also Lincoln isn't a baby and he is looking really odd in those onesies that she said he wouldn't be wearing anymore a few months ago. It is telling why she still dresses him like a baby and lets him have a paci. She's hanging on to her last baby. We get it but that isn't healthy thinking and Lincoln is obviously acting like a nearly 3 yrs old and not a baby.

The sweat licking is where I turned it off.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Agreed with that was said above and I also think she feels like she can vlog whatever she wants and calls it a day. Quality doesn't matter anymore as long as she picks up the camera a few minutes a day. Can you believe a video like that is about to make her unnecessary amounts of money? I just can't fathom that.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Having her kids literally lick the sweat off her head and arm pits is absolutely disgusting. Joel saying how bad the kids breath smelled literally made me gag. What disgusting pigs! I haven't grown any more fond of the living room furniture and arrangement... None of it matches and it's placed in odd locations. It just doesn't flow well. Bonnie is such a crybaby she literally cries over everything. Talk about first world problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by AutumnLane on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Agreed with that was said above and I also think she feels like she can vlog whatever she wants and calls it a day. Quality doesn't matter anymore as long as she picks up the camera a few minutes a day. Can you believe a video like that is about to make her unnecessary amounts of money? I just can't fathom that.
I do think the YT money isn’t what it once was though. This is why they are all branching out into podcasts. Bonnie probably thinks she has Bollie as her backup, but without her channel, she has NOTHING.

She’s making money sure, but I don’t think it’s as much as everyone things. The adpocalypse has really changed YTers ability to make money. It isn’t the windfall it once was.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

It’s funny how she is so annoyed with her kids when they whine and cry (for example Boston crying on the floor in today’s vlog) yet she can whine and cry all she wants.

And yes, Lincoln is way too old to be wearing onesies!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Agreed with that was said above and I also think she feels like she can vlog whatever she wants and calls it a day. Quality doesn't matter anymore as long as she picks up the camera a few minutes a day. Can you believe a video like that is about to make her unnecessary amounts of money? I just can't fathom that.
I do think the YT money isn’t what it once was though. This is why they are all branching out into podcasts. Bonnie probably thinks she has Bollie as her backup, but without her channel, she has NOTHING.

She’s making money sure, but I don’t think it’s as much as everyone things. The adpocalypse has really changed YTers ability to make money. It isn’t the windfall it once was.

Agreed, don't think it's what it used to be. But at the same time, they still make a ridiculous amount for putting complete garbage out there, yanno?
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Wow, well that was horribly disgusting.

What’s worse was her getting on Cody’s case saying he needs to stop being frustrated about not finding legos and immediately goes into saying to him, “you see why I get frustrated...” oh so it’s okay for YOU to get frustrated? Then the next clip crying about working out talking about how frustrated she is. Great parenting.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Well it’s been removed by YT

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

gopedjane wrote:Well it’s been removed by YT

I’m curious, how do you know they didn’t remove it themselves?
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

When you swipe up on her Instagram story, it says the video violated community guidelines
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heygurlhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heygurlhey »

Does that mean her channel has a strike now

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

SunnySide0 wrote:When you swipe up on her Instagram story, it says the video violated community guidelines
OH SNAP! They really asked for it this time. Stupid is as stupid does.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I wondered the same thing but Bonnie isn't the type to remove and re-upload videos based on controversy. She'd rather stick it to the haters by leaving the video up. I think it's likely YouTube pulled it, or she realized people were reporting it and yanked it down before they can investigate her channel again.

Edit: Well, that answers that. Good, I hope she faces some heat over this one. She's done far worse in the grand scheme of things but I think this one borders a little too close to being sexual for YouTube to ignore it.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

So glad YT removed it. It really did make me sick to my stomach to watch. I suppose Joel will take all the blame so his queen can save face. Wouldn't it be great if they get demonetized right before they get a million followers? She will truly have something to cry about then.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Maybe after she gets demonetized she can start a new business where she stands outside the gym and offers to lick people's sweaty armpits if they pay her $5
nelliebee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nelliebee »

Bonnie's videos used to be the first videos I watched and I loved starting my day with them. After the whole "demonitization-Bollie-couch" fiasco things have obviously changed and I find myself skipping her videos a lot lately.

Today I had nothing else to watch and so I clicked on it but as soon as I saw her crying with a tissue up her nose I was like no! But because I still hold a soft spot for her family I went back and watched it. Cody comes across as the biggest brat and I can't stand watching him anymore. The sweat licking was the straw that broke the camels back for me. That was not funny, it was disgusting and completely unhygienic. Bonnie's older videos never seemed to me disgusting like this. Its like the more followers she gets the more of a mess she becomes. In her older videos she and her home and the kids always looked well-put together, lately her home is like a train-wreck but yet there seems to be usually three adults there. Joel is usually either working out or sitting down editing while Bonnie cries and complains. Youtube is not for everyone.

Today I just couldn't keep watching anymore because it honestly looks like she's falling apart. She may be laughing but inside I think she is truly falling apart. She needs to heed the mormon president's suggestion and get off of Instagram and youtube. I think mentally and health-wise she needs the break. I can't watch her like this anymore, I am not angry at her trolling, I honestly feels sorry for her because she seems as if she's about to have a breakdown of some kind.
Last edited by nelliebee on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Good. I’m glad YouTube took it down.

My only hope is when she cries about how unfair YouTube is to her wholesome family channel people remind her she’s been down this road and was told EXACTLY what she should and should not post.

Also, I’m laughing my butt off that “stick it to the haters I’m going to show what I want” Bonnie is likely on YouTube’s radar AGAIN.
nelliebee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nelliebee »

The video is back and its the same gross one. :(
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

nelliebee wrote:The video is back and its the same gross one. :(
I was just going to say the same thing. I'll check on Hooktube to see if it's the same video.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”