Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Joanna234

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Unread post by Joanna234 »

And Aaryn: no particular stage of parenting is going to be, or should be, free from problems. You can tell Aaryn is telling herself "phew Skyla is ok for now, we just have to get through the terrible 3's and then it'll be ok." Fun fact-- every stage is going to be challenging! Most people know this going into being a parent, and the fulfillment they get is worth the challenges. It's not supposed to be easy to raise a well-rounded child. Aaryn, you have signed up for a full-time job forever. You choose to put your legs up and drink rose now, but the consequences will catch up to you sometime.
AlphaChick
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AlphaChick »

That party looked so so so much better. I was referring to how Aaryn spends on parties between florist and all the other bullcrap. Her nieces party blew Skylas away! I know its not a competition but since Aaryn thinks it is just wanna let her know that hers sucked compared to McKoys. I know it would be the best time I would have at a 2yr olds party lol
Wolvesmouth101 wrote:
AlphaChick wrote:Im sure my kids will appreciate their college fund and and some cash inheritance over a party they wont remember anyway lol
dahell wrote:Gosh, I can’t deal with her “music-over” montages or whatever. Who watches all that? And, I know it’s been SAID TO DEATH but the freaking paci at the splash pad. I don’t even care if she gives her a paci until she’s 10, honestly I don’t. I just don’t understand the need for her just holding it in her mouth as she’s running and playing. I’m guessing if someone popped it out she wouldn’t even notice. And finally, who are these people that they live it up for 2 yr olds bday parties. It looked like a blast, don’t get me wrong. I just can’t imagine spending that much for a toddler bday party. That’s The Life I’ll never know anything about I guess.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
the resort thing was for the adults let me honesty lol it looked like fun and but the actual party, it was sweet and i didnt think it was over the top
Redoakswife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redoakswife »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Redoakswife wrote:
Also a pet peeve how in the world can some of you not spell her name correctly when replying on here? Erin Aaron... its AARYN its posted all over the place how do you screw that up? for the love of god pay just a little attention, not for the sake of Aaryn, but for my pregnant nerves 8-)
As someone who refuses to spell her ridiculous name ‘correctly,’ sorry it upsets you so much. Her name is damn and affected, just like her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It doesn’t “upset me so much” just didn’t know there was a purpose behind it, but it was cleared up by the others that responded to my post earlier.... I’m on your side here the bitch runs the hot mess express....choo choo!
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Redoakswife wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:
Redoakswife wrote:
Also a pet peeve how in the world can some of you not spell her name correctly when replying on here? Erin Aaron... its AARYN its posted all over the place how do you screw that up? for the love of god pay just a little attention, not for the sake of Aaryn, but for my pregnant nerves 8-)
As someone who refuses to spell her ridiculous name ‘correctly,’ sorry it upsets you so much. Her name is damn and affected, just like her.

It doesn’t “upset me so much” just didn’t know there was a purpose behind it, but it was cleared up by the others that responded to my post earlier.... I’m on your side here the bitch runs the hot mess express....choo choo!
LOL! Excellent! I’m working on a few new ones... Ironon, Skarletta and Absynthe

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Does she even realize how stupid she looks when she tweets a picture of Adeline happily playing toys on the floor along with a comment about her always needing to be held??
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

I’m aaryn’s “where are we going?” Insta story, you can really tell how the paci is affecting Cryla’s speech. I know she’s still learning to talk, but you can tell the way she shapes her mouth when talking its as if she has a paci in, even tho she doesn’t.
Redoakswife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redoakswife »

thewhisper wrote:Does she even realize how stupid she looks when she tweets a picture of Adeline happily playing toys on the floor along with a comment about her always needing to be held??
Seriously she’s trying way to hard to appear too busy to do normal things regular moms do & making it seem like it’s that babies fault smh. Well except the fact that she needs to have an excuse to drink that blue moon by 5!
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Aryn totally outdid herself today...
She uploaded a vlog and is acting like a normal parent? (Playing with kids, getting ice cream with fam)

She totally earned herself a pizza tonight!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Rottiemom wrote:I’m aaryn’s “where are we going?” Insta story, you can really tell how the paci is affecting Cryla’s speech. I know she’s still learning to talk, but you can tell the way she shapes her mouth when talking its as if she has a paci in, even tho she doesn’t.

LOVE “Cryla!” !!!! We have a winner!

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So what is the new video about. I’m dying to know, does she eat a protein pack?

Mellout87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mellout87 »

I'm probably bringing up a dumb thing. But a few pages back PP is right about Adeline-flapping her hands around. She does do a weird thing with her hands- turns her hands and wiggles her wrists. Idk how to describe it. Lol. I agree.. I've never seen a baby do that before. It does remind me of a STIM. Which can be a sensory thing. I know, I known she's a baby...but it is very strange.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

That vlog was so boring, I couldn’t even finish. I had to stop at the montage.

Aaryn, no one wants to see another hotel tour from you.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Erin says she wants to have a party at a fancy hotel just like that one for Ad’s birthday because it was a “genius” idea. Seriously, what was so genius? It’s just another way to spend a fuckton of money... and by the way Erin you had better commit to making a hell of a lot more videos and start being nice to people if you expect THAT kind of money.

AlphaChick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlphaChick »

Sorry I had too lol She more than likely always makes it known she drinks every day bc of us talking about it. Instead of trying to spite us she just makes herself look totallt trashy drinking every night while taking care of little ones.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 5da086.jpg[/img]

_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by _redhotfirecracker »

Today's vlog was super boring and had me seriously questioning why I was even watching in the first place. But then, morbid curiosity got the best of me, and I watched some more. I didn't understand why she would attempt to vlog several small/pointless segments at a time if some of her in-laws weren't interested in being on camera in Arizona. In that case, why vlog at her niece's birthday party at all? If people didn't want to be filmed, she may as well have just soaked in the weekend without taping any of it and enjoyed quality time with her girls and Nick's family. I thought it was silly to film by herself in a room and talk about all the things they were doing, none of which were all that interesting to begin with. Yawn.

Also, I noticed she said Nick's sister bought Skyla, Adeline, and their two cousins the matching Minnie Mouse PJ's, so I suppose Aaryn wasn't trying to upstage anybody in that regard. I guess I can give her a teeny, tiny bit of credit for that, but not for much else.

Also, it's glaringly apparent Aaryn hates vlogging and doesn't want to do it anymore, so why bother? May as well hire a nanny to watch the girls so she can go back to making her little glitter Yetis and selling them on Etsy. No point in doing something you can't stand, and doing YouTube clearly doesn't make her very happy. She doesn't put even the slightest bit of effort into it anymore.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Redoakswife wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote: As someone who refuses to spell her ridiculous name ‘correctly,’ sorry it upsets you so much. Her name is damn and affected, just like her.

LOL! Excellent! I’m working on a few new ones... Ironon, Skarletta and Absynthe

I call her Aron Moron lol

_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by _redhotfirecracker »

AlphaChick wrote:Sorry I had too lol She more than likely always makes it known she drinks every day bc of us talking about it. Instead of trying to spite us she just makes herself look totallt trashy drinking every night while taking care of little ones.
If Aaryn were such a "boss" like she claims, she wouldn't constantly overreact and take offense to every little thing people say about her. If she were confident in who she was, she wouldn't care what was said here or anywhere else. For someone who built her entire reality TV brand on making other people feel inferior, she sure can't take the heat when it's directed at her. Hypersensitive little bitch.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Joanna234 wrote:And Aaryn: no particular stage of parenting is going to be, or should be, free from problems. You can tell Aaryn is telling herself "phew Skyla is ok for now, we just have to get through the terrible 3's and then it'll be ok." Fun fact-- every stage is going to be challenging! Most people know this going into being a parent, and the fulfillment they get is worth the challenges. It's not supposed to be easy to raise a well-rounded child. Aaryn, you have signed up for a full-time job forever. You choose to put your legs up and drink rose now, but the consequences will catch up to you sometime.
Agreed! So true

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She talked about the hotel resturant serving really delicious buttermilk chicken tenders, tell us again how your nursing a baby with a milk protein allergy??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

AJmom wrote:
Stellar wrote:They spell her name incorrectly on purpose.

Tomorrow is pay your age day at build a bear. I see two more bears in Aaryns future.

Nah I doubt she will be there. That would mean having to wait in line with poor folk.
Haha wait in line with poor folk!!!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”