BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Unread post by chloe6124 »

msmarymac wrote:I'm sure this has been discussed before, but do you think Brittany's dad was put up for adoption because his family knew he could have MD? I remember her saying no one else in her family had it but wasn't sure about her dad's side since he was adopted. I thought you were supposed to pass along genetics info when you put a child up for adoption? (plot twist: what if she knew she was a carrier all along) :( But either way, she continues to have kids that either have MD or are carriers like herself. How is she going to feel when she has a grandchild with it?? I think that is so sad. I wouldn't doubt if she and Frankenweenie try to have a bandaid baby after Nolan's health gets bad. You know... like most people do with pets.
Aria and Harlow could both be carriers. Your right it could affect even her grandchildren.

Nolan should be in some kind of physical therapy. She has never mentioned if he is or not. But I bet he isn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I completely forgot that her dad lives in Columbus. I wonder if her and the psycho Myka are going to meet up while she’s here? I wonder if she will show her stepmom?
now that i think about it how come every time they go visit or vis versa the step mom is never there???? They clearly have issues with the step mom yet pushes this baldo onto her kids.... yeah, okay!!!??
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

chloe6124 wrote:
msmarymac wrote:I'm sure this has been discussed before, but do you think Brittany's dad was put up for adoption because his family knew he could have MD? I remember her saying no one else in her family had it but wasn't sure about her dad's side since he was adopted. I thought you were supposed to pass along genetics info when you put a child up for adoption? (plot twist: what if she knew she was a carrier all along) :( But either way, she continues to have kids that either have MD or are carriers like herself. How is she going to feel when she has a grandchild with it?? I think that is so sad. I wouldn't doubt if she and Frankenweenie try to have a bandaid baby after Nolan's health gets bad. You know... like most people do with pets.
Aria and Harlow could both be carriers. Your right it could affect even her grandchildren.

Nolan should be in some kind of physical therapy. She has never mentioned if he is or not. But I bet he isn’t.

Didn’t she say that she’s not gonna test them to see if they are carriers? That she was gonna let them decide for themselves? How fucking irresponsible, I would wanna know so I can explain it to them when the time is right. By the time Aria is a teen and sex is in her head, Britney’s gonna be busy with Nolan to pay attention to anything she does when it comes to boyfriends. Not to mention teen moms are more likely to have kids that become teen moms smfh

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

Didn’t she say that she’s not gonna test them to see if they are carriers? That she was gonna let them decide for themselves? How fucking irresponsible, I would wanna know so I can explain it to them when the time is right. By the time Aria is a teen and sex is in her head, Britney’s gonna be busy with Nolan to pay attention to anything she does when it comes to boyfriends. Not to mention teen moms are more likely to have kids that become teen moms smfh

She did say she won't test them and leave it up to them wjlhen they are both old enough... I think that's pretty irresponsible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

chloe6124 wrote:

Don’t forget they can also show symptoms, like weak muscles, heart problems, and it’s also linked to causing LEARNING AND BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS.

cjdonges_9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjdonges_9 »

Omg all these comments from her little minions like really ??? My son had a seizure with the new formula and they are pointing it to taking these bc can’t figure out anything else from running tests and used the correct dosing (some minions are saying it’s bc parents don’t give to kids right and suck at parenting) . Hate how she will make a buck and put other kids in harms way from parents who look up to her . We all know she doesn’t give to her kids she even said when aria was a baby wouldn’t give to her bc of a recall .

cjdonges_9
Amateur
Amateur

BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Unread post by cjdonges_9 »

Omg all these comments from her little minions like really ??? My son had a seizure with the new formula and they are pointing it to taking these bc can’t figure out anything else from running tests and used the correct dosing (some minions are saying it’s bc parents don’t give to kids right and suck at parenting) . Hate how she will make a buck and put other kids in harms way from parents who look up to her . We all know she doesn’t give to her kids she even said when aria was a baby wouldn’t give to her bc of a recall . The more I read the minion comments it sounds like something she would say/friends of hers/ or people she pays to make herself sound better. No way a normal person would put some of that stuff ... but some of them are like 12 and idols her so might just be that and why they sound so ridiculous

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Off subject, but I'm seeing so much more hate in her you tube comments, tons more exposing videos on you tube of Britch and a lot of insta accounts poking fun at her. Found this on insta and couldn't help but laugh!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Did Brittany have a hissy fit and kill hook tube?

IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

Just saw this, is this real?! Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 1096e2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Nolan’s poor knees. He must be having a hard time walking and staying upright.

Did anyone see him going up the stairs in Vanessa's video, it was so sad.
Yea! At that age he shouldn’t be going up the steps like thatImagebut in Britney’s head he’s not declining yet. So sad that he has two dipshits as parents!

Which video?
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

[/quote]

Which video?[/quote]

I would say : "I haven't posted in a while..." @8:40 he walks up the stairs like a toddler would... stepping on each step with 2 feet.
1988jjj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1988jjj »

I wouldn't be shocked if she is pregnant. I'm pretty sure she left ean cause he wouldn't have anymore kids with her. She is baby obsessed.
Lextastic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lextastic »

1988jjj wrote:I wouldn't be shocked if she is pregnant. I'm pretty sure she left ean cause he wouldn't have anymore kids with her. She is baby obsessed.
I don't think she's pregnant - I think she's a shit disturber haha. This is a really great way to get attention... honestly. Sponsors won't read the comments of videos, they just see 4000+ comments and 50,000+ views and go "perfect commercial!" I'm sure she's loving the extra attention. I knew lots of girls in high school like her TBH - the "all attention is good attention" type.

I agree with an earlier poster - she's loving her "free life" right now.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

She might be pregnant might not be but she’s definitely 100% hiding something that she doesn’t want us detectives to see in her videos. Just like she didn’t vlog before she left Ean because she didn’t want ppl seeing boxes all over the house.

I think Frank is moving his stuff in and that’s why she’s not filming because she doesn’t want us to see boxes and all his stuff to be seen all over the house yet. She wants to secretly move him in then when he’s settled in and all his stuff is put away it just looks like “he comes over all the time”.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Lextastic wrote:
1988jjj wrote:I wouldn't be shocked if she is pregnant. I'm pretty sure she left ean cause he wouldn't have anymore kids with her. She is baby obsessed.
I don't think she's pregnant - I think she's a shit disturber haha. This is a really great way to get attention... honestly. Sponsors won't read the comments of videos, they just see 4000+ comments and 50,000+ views and go "perfect commercial!" I'm sure she's loving the extra attention. I knew lots of girls in high school like her TBH - the "all attention is good attention" type.

I agree with an earlier poster - she's loving her "free life" right now.
Her daddy did say they love the haters, good press and bad press because it generates more money!

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:She might be pregnant might not be but she’s definitely 100% hiding something that she doesn’t want us detectives to see in her videos. Just like she didn’t vlog before she left Ean because she didn’t want ppl seeing boxes all over the house.

I think Frank is moving his stuff in and that’s why she’s not filming because she doesn’t want us to see boxes and all his stuff to be seen all over the house yet. She wants to secretly move him in then when he’s settled in and all his stuff is put away it just looks like “he comes over all the time”.

I don't think he has that much stuff to move in tbh, remember he live(d) with his parents. So it would probably be his clothes hats, shoes, etc
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I like how frank suddenly doesn’t give a shit about his dog anymore. Why doesn’t he just give it to Christine since he has an overnight family now?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Been pretty quiet since they got to Ohio.. and has Keith been on private again for long? Maybe she really is announcing a pregnancy lol

IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

Well the picture I posted above does indeed look like a baby bump, and the caption even mentions it. I just want to know if it's real, did they really buy land together?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”