KKandBabyingJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 35

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Rkp65i wrote:
lestalk215 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Anyone who was wondering about the pool fence for safety, Keren posted this on her IG. Seems like they did other precautions. I heard Khoa mention something about this awhile back.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... d2b518.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's a liar on the part where the kids are never outside alone. There was a vlog not too long ago where you can clearly see the kids out by the pool when keren and khoa were both inside to get their daily take-away.
What they installed isn't a pool alarm.. it's probably the home system that came with the house and they activated it and that alerts which door is open. I have one but a notice on a phone wont be enough of a warning that a child got outside. It can take as little as 30 seconds for a child to drown.

Kudos to them for getting the system, it's a start.. but a pool fence is much better... what if they do get out together and Jackson thinks it's ok for him to push Landon or vice versa? It's better to be extra cautious when it comes to pools than to only have 1 not so great precaution.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Actually now that I think about it we once rented a home in FL that had a pool alarm on the door so they could be telling the truth, however if it were me Id have both done. My kids’ safety is top priority and worth all the money in the world!

My only big concern would be when you have a lot of people over and maybe the door isn’t shut. Kids running in and out. It always scares me with kids and big get togethers. It’s easy to think someone else is watching the kids.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I remember Khoa in a view videos back opening those doors and how it says something and Jackson always knows when he opens those doors.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KKand3boys »

chloe6124 wrote:I remember Khoa in a view videos back opening those doors and how it says something and Jackson always knows when he opens those doors.

And I remember Landon quietly opening the backdoor to join them outside and they were surprised to see him. So much for always knowing when a kid is going outside alone.
LatinChickw-2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LatinChickw-2 »

Ckc717 wrote:Keren thinks she is so amazing at interior design. I personally don’t care for any of her room “makeovers.” Did she seriously say she was going to redo the playroom??? She just did the playroom not that long ago.
She’s going to redo it because Kyra finished Alaya’s room and had a bunch of cute wooden toys.

Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

ckks wrote:guys, it’s about time for a new thread. title suggestions?

Kkandnesting

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

she laughs and says she’s crazy and nesting because she wants to redo everything... no keren that’s what happens when you’re so bored with your life & don’t know what to do with it because your boyfriend and nanny do all the work for you... normal people who work real jobs and have kids in school, sports, or music classes would never have time to re decorate over and over again!
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

I’m sure she has alarms on the doors.. because she has to prove she has those, the high bolted locks, OR the fence.. but you can turn them on/off. And we know from watching the vlogs.. that they do turn them off. We NEVER hear an alarm when they open that door. And like someone already said, they were surprised seeing Landon come outside that day. Thats great you get a notification on your phone.. what if you’re in the shower or something and don’t hear it? Literally the safest thing would be the fence in front of the pool.. but it doesn’t look pretty so Keren doesn’t want it. It’s the only thing that keeps them OUT of the pool.

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Long time reader here and can't keep quiet much longer but why does she think her kids are teens or something? "They know not to go near the pool without floaties on, etc" they're still KIDS! They're going to make a mistake of running near the pool, walking, getting pushed in because it's allowrd, or just slipping because they leave shit everywhere! It happens regardless if "they know" At least have one of those tarp covers over it when not in use.

Also, it made me see red when she was driving and vlogging to home goods. You're pregnant AND have a kid in the car with you. What makes you so special and skilled that it's ok that you do that?! My best friend's kid died because some girl was Snapchatting and driving. It can only take a damn second to look at your camera or phone and crash into someone else and either be seriously injured or worse.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

KkInteriorDesignerOfClutter

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Kkandthetargethoarders

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

I wonder is keren will use any form of birth control to prevent a pregnancy. I feel that is the doctor goes in and looks and says she can have another baby but doesn’t recommend it. Her ass will get pregnant though she might wait till this baby is a bit older but i don’t believe one bit that this baby is the last. Also the way she says if they have an accident well don’t have an accident. You know how to prevent a pregnancy but why do I feel like she’s the type to not even try to prevent it. Probably relying on the pull out method like Gram from elleandbabes. YouTube dads pull out games are weak.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

KKuglyTargethouseondisplay
KKnowallspaceleftbehind

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKdoyouwantrusticorfancy

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her dumbass didnt know what a BUFFET was called in the dining room. She is using it wrong. No-one wants your dusty mugs off your wall display and the keurig there makes it look like a hotel lobby or something. Thats not what you put on a buffet. Its supposed to hold serving platters, or place settings things to help a dinner be served in a dining room. This trailerpark barbie puts a keurig on it, lol. I was dying laughing. She just copies everyone else, a trip to her sisters meant she needs to rip out the entire kitchen for a remodel. I swear Khoa is gonna come home to a bashed apart kitchen so hes forced to remodel it. Khoa looks more and more like just her atm everyday. I dont actually see any real chemistry between them. Just Khoa loves those kids and Keren loves Khoas credit card.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKtildebtdouspart

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Keren's short stay at her sister's nicely done house made her rethink her organisational and interior decorating skills, and realise they aren't that hot. Maybe too many vlog compliments for her sister... similarly the positive feedback for all the educational toys Kyra just got Alaya, made her realise all the junk toys and stuff she's filled her house with, that she now wants to donate.

So long as she always compares herself with others she will continue to redecorate and buy more stuff that she never uses. Got nothing to do with nesting. Plus her mum has to provide the labour for her as she did with installing cupboards in the kid's bedrooms.
Ps who takes a 3hr road trip both ways when they already suffer from backpain and have a high risk pregnancy??? There's a pool at her local ymca, beaches and zoos nearby in Orlando that would be so much easier to get to.
Btw she's suffering from backpain that she can barely get out of bed and take care of her kids, how did she sit through/lie down for to get her eye lash extensions again!!?? Priorities, I guess...

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Keren and her damn “nesting”. She has a serious problem and it’s so irritating to watch. Also LOL at her saying on her instagram story that her kids know not to go in the pool without floaties.

Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Her “decorating” is baaaaad it is not even funny
I didnt think her dinning room could look any worse woth the mismatching chairs

The frames have a wood that doesnt match her “coffee station” I dont know anything about decorating but it looked bad to me
Also the random far away shelfs that have the mugs
Isnt the point of having a coffee station is having them in the same place ? Like the shelfs should go above?
And the random cart with bananas
I just cant
With all the money she wasted I wish she hired an interior desginer
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

When Keren facetimes Khoa to get him to take the stuff in you can tell she’s slightly nervous about what he’s going to say. Then of coursr she has to show him she’s vlogging so he won’t say anything negative. She’s so manipulative and he’s such a push over
Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

Kkandthepushoverfiance

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”