C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

janica
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Unread post by janica »

askeptichere wrote:So at what point do they transition from feeding their kids mac n cheese and corn dogs for dinner by themselves, to eating the same meal at the same time? One question my kids' pediatrician always asks is "Do you sit down and eat dinner as a family every night?" because so many studies have proven the many benefits of doing so. C&K? Nope. Candy all day every day, then corndogs and canned green beans followed by popsicles for dinner by themselves. When Gaines was spending her dollar, I would have given her an extra buck for her to pick something non-candy. A toilet full of sugar for her and airheads for their 1 year old? I can't imagine feeding my kids like that.
They feed their children so much crap. If they all ate healthier, they wouldn't be so sick/tired every day. I only watch them on Hooktube now and I can't get over their stupidity. I'm only 20, but I know for sure what to feed my nephews and nieces and how to live a healthy lifestyle and NOT shopping at shops that target tourists.

Oh, and I have autism too, what makes everything in my life harder, but I'm working so hard each do to better myself. No excuses, Cullen and Katie.
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

I see nothing wrong with the way Gaines And Brooks are being raised. They seem pretty happy.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Em1899 wrote:I see nothing wrong with the way Gaines And Brooks are being raised. They seem pretty happy.
Are you watching the same vlogs? Watch their instastories too. Brooks goes around whining with a pacifier in his mouth, and pretty much gets ignored and allowed to go outside by himself to eat blueberries (at least he's getting fruit), both kids eat lots of junk, and Gaines is bossy and the little princess who can do no wrong in Mama's eyes. She yells if she doesn't think she's getting the attention she deserves. Her yelling at Brooks is "cute" to them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Em1899 wrote:I see nothing wrong with the way Gaines And Brooks are being raised. They seem pretty happy.
Are you watching the same vlogs? Watch their instastories too. Brooks goes around whining with a pacifier in his mouth, and pretty much gets ignored and allowed to go outside by himself to eat blueberries (at least he's getting fruit), both kids eat lots of junk, and Gaines is bossy and the little princess who can do no wrong in Mama's eyes. She yells if she doesn't think she's getting the attention she deserves. Her yelling at Brooks is "cute" to them.

They are toddlers, they will grow out of it
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Yep. Nothing wrong with leaving a 2 year old asleep alone in a car during a storm while you eat in a restaurant, or walking away from your 1 year old who is in the pool by himself. Letting them eat candy first thing in the morning. Saying nothing but negative things about your 1 year old son who just needs attention, and praising your 3 year old who is becoming more of a demanding brat every day. Exploiting your children’s illnesses and entire lives to earn a living instead of respecting their privacy. Teaching them that it’s totally ok to trespass on a private golf course for your own enjoyment. Ignoring your son so badly that he manages to escape the house and wander the unfenced yard by himself without you realizing he’s even gone. Totally great parenting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Em1899 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

They are toddlers, they will grow out of it
How? How will they grow out of bad habits with 2 lazy parents? If anything they will be worse as they age. At least they constantly pawn off the kids on anyone willing to take them, so hopefully they’re being taught manners and boundaries somewhere else.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

They'll grow out of being lazy, whiny toddlers and grow into lazy, whiny adults. Just like their parents.
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

They are uploading at random times now
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Em1899 wrote:They are uploading at random times now
They have never had a set time.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
I don’t think that’s true. They used to be way more consistent than they are lately. They say they’ll post a vlog and then don’t. I agree it’s random. Cullen used to get praise for his consistency in getting a vlog out.

Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
I don’t think that’s true. They used to be way more consistent than they are lately. They say they’ll post a vlog and then don’t. I agree it’s random. Cullen used to get praise for his consistency in getting a vlog out.

they posted around 11am when i started watching

yesterday it was 7pm
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

I agree that they have been skipping more days now (but in all honesty if that is helping their family life/marriage then i'm all for that. YT should be 2nd behind family.) but for as long as i have watched them, which started back in the Tuscaloosa days, they have never, that i remember, said that vlogs would be up at a certain time each day. For sure they haven't made that promise in the recent past.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I also agree that they used to post around the same time everyday but they have never been like other vloggers "a new vlog everyday at x time!!"
I also admit that things like the time vlogs go up isn't a big deal to me, i don't base my schedule on what time a video is posted. Things like that are trivial to me.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

They had a babysitter take their kids to the zoo because they were so busy, Katie took Aida to the vet and Cullen filmed a podcast, not even edited, just filmed. Sooooo busy, you guys.
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

You can tell by the recent vlogs there getting sick of it, going on 8 years vlogging already
they are barely getting views these days
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Katie driving past their old house reminiscing... of when they were happily married and not in debt. :lol:
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I thought it was weird the babysitter took the kids to the zoo. You would think that their unemployed parents would do stuff like that.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So how long until they get the babysitter to vlog for them, and then they don’t even have to do that anymore?

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Does a sponsorship video about distracted driving.....

Drives the golf cart one handed, with child on lap and phone/camera in hand too, drives car with vlog camera in hand.....

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Toodles123 wrote:Does a sponsorship video about distracted driving.....

Drives the golf cart one handed, with child on lap and phone/camera in hand too, drives car with vlog camera in hand.....

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cullen has also driven the golf cart while drinking!! It was just last fall at one of the football games! Why would ATT work with them??? Just filming themselves driving is really stupid and dangerous.

Side note: They must be getting money from Katie's parents. They seem to be able to afford a lot of luxury things that their YT income really can't support. The house alone must be costing them a fortune! And a babysitter to take the kids to the zoo??? WTF??! Hopefully it's just a local teenager who wanted to earn some extra summer money...not Cullen and Katie being so lazy that they couldn't take the kids themselves.

Another side note: Who are these podcast guests Cullen mentioned? Are they flying YT friends in? I'm not interested in hearing from their local high school friends about their dumb high school antics. I'm not sure they should be wasting so much time/effort on that dumb podcast.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”