GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part 27

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part 27

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

THREAD TITLE - Gardner Quad Squad | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part 27
TITLE CREDIT - photonailpolish

Queen of the Thread - Cavmom20

PLEASE SEE MY NEXT POST for info on the next round of the "Queen of the Thread" meme contest!

Continued from Part 26 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13672

It's never to early to make a title suggestion for the next thread here - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&p=1178134#p1178134
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part

Welcome to the new and updated version of the game....
Planting A Photo, 'Gardnering' A Meme!!!

Who will be crowned the officially unofficial Queen of SIS for this thread? Only time will tell!
The title will hold no real powers, but does hold lots of bragging rights!

For this new and updated version of the game, the photos that you use to create the memes are UP TO YOU!
You may chose any photo you would like, with a few rules...
- Memes will be accepted for 48 hours following this post
- The meme/poster with the most likes at the end of the 48 hours will be crowned the Queen of the thread!
- Meme photos must contain at least 1 adult (Tyson and/or Ashley)
- The original source of the photos must be one of the GQS social media sites (this CAN include screenshots from videos as well)
- If your photo includes the GQS kids, the snark may ONLY be about the parents. Any meme that snarks about the kids will be disqualified and deleted. While we know the kids behavior is less than ideal most of the time, the responsibility for that lies solely with the parents.

If you would like to participate but need a photo suggestion, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask for assistance!

I challenge you to take a "blast from the past" photo and turn it in to a meme! Then come back here and post it for us to see! Whichever meme has the most likes by 10:30 am EST on July 14, will be crowned the unofficial Queen of the thread. Your title will come with no real powers, but will hold lots of bragging rights! I'll even post some confetti for you to look at! Come have fun with me!! And may the odds be ever in your favor!!!
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

They are really grasping at straws here for income. Most people would have had those types of cards up when their kids start talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
photonailpolish
Talker
Talker

Unread post by photonailpolish »

I'm so honored - thanks you guyssss - you are all so beautiful!! Isnt it so much fun?!
BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

Of course Tyson would say he doesn’t want to put in a pool, but he’ll continue to use everyone else for their pool. Isn’t that the Greedners in a nutshell?

“Ask what people can do to bless you, not what you can do to bless others.”
Deep Thoughts by Tyson*

*probably
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hi ladies, I just finished catching up in the last thread and I wanted to address something I've noticed in the last week or so. There seems to have been quite a bit of discussion surrounding making contact with the family and conversations that could lead to sharing personal information about the family. These types of posts are not allowed on YTMD per the site rules. I know we have gained a lot of new members the last few weeks who may not be as aware of the rules as people who have been around a while, but I might suggest reading through the rules again, if you're not completely sure of what they are. I'm also always available to chat about any questions, comments or concern you may have! :) I promise I don't bite! I'd rather you send me a message asking if something is okay to post, than to need to issue warnings for something so seemingly silly. I hate doing that. Thanks for your help with this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

At the risk of beating a dead horse (awful expression) I had a thought about our snarking about Tyson's weight. Full disclosure: I'm overweight myself and don't appreciate fat shaming, but I am tickled by a lot of the witty snark here ("Waddles"! "Bison"!)

So I thought, what about this scenario: Tyson is exactly the same in appearance, but wholly different in behaviour. He seems to eat well, exercises moderately, and is engaged with his children in all the ways we wish we saw: he teaches them, speaks respectfully to them, LISTENS to them, plans regular fun, educational activities, all without a nanny.

Would anyone here be snarking about his weight? I don't think so. In fact, we might not be snarking about him much at all.

Consider the opposite situation where he behaves exactly as he does now, but is of average weight. The snarking would still go ahead full-steam, I am sure, about his huge ego and general buffoonery, with cutting edges saved for his parenting, but without any reference to his weight. If he were still guzzling pop and gobbling doughnuts and encouraging his kids to do the same, we'd still be appalled.

Because we actually don't care so much about his weight, is what I'm saying, but because he flaunts his terrible eating and horizontal lifestyle he invites all the snarking possible about his looks. That and the fact he is always shoving his face in front of the camera like he is God's gift.

If he were on bedrest for a few months as some sissies here have been, maybe he wouldn't be so darn keen on lying down. But as long as he flaunts himself and his destructive diet, he's fair game, as far as I'm concerned.
Mom7GKK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mom7GKK »

Hmm--we now know the reason for the mint green girl bike. It was for Nanny Ash!

Big Boy rode it a bit for show, and that's probably it.

He DROVE to the Big Fizzy Calorie-Laden, Sugar Coma, Teeth-Rotting Drink place. He'd never miss a chance at something like that!
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Mom7GKK wrote:Hmm--we now know the reason for the mint green girl bike. It was for Nanny Ash!

He DROVE to the Big Fizzy Calorie-Laden, Sugar Coma, Teeth-Rotting Drink place. He'd never miss a chance at something like that!
Agree! Doubt we will ever see him on there again.

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Mom7GKK wrote:Hmm--we now know the reason for the mint green girl bike. It was for Nanny Ash!

Yep! Now he didn't drive there for the drink, he went to pick up Bentley because A$$ was afraid it was too hot for him. Yeah, as if we really believe that story.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

photonailpolish wrote:I'm so honored - thanks you guyssss - you are all so beautiful!! Isnt it so much fun?!
IS IT SO YUMMY??

flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

The title for this thread may be my favorite ever!!!!

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Great observations Morning Glory!

utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

How many times did Bison mention going to the gym to work out? Twice?
Guess that was too much work.

Unlike the Busby's. They own and operate a spinning studio with other families for income and to teach the children healthy lifestyle choices.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I’m an old fart with limited techy abilities. Can someone explain again how we watch their vlog without them getting a hit for it? It sickens me to think I am supporting these lazy, ignorant slugs in any way. TIA

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

utahmom wrote:How many times did Bison mention going to the gym to work out? Twice?
Guess that was too much work.

Unlike the Busby's. They own and operate a spinning studio with other families for income and to teach the children healthy lifestyle choices.
Yes! Agree! And Adam didn’t quit his REAL job! He still works as a communications engineer. They are definitely my FAV social media family! Their kids are not entitled brats, behave waaaaaay better than the Fraudners’ kids, their speech is light years ahead of the quads ... List goes on and on. Really enjoy the Busbys!

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

3momstrong wrote:I’m an old fart with limited techy abilities. Can someone explain again how we watch their vlog without them getting a hit for it? It sickens me to think I am supporting these lazy, ignorant slugs in any way. TIA

Try this

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=T7ThJNlqYHo

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Okay Adam Busby is a cut, beautiful, gorgeous hunk of man. But more important, he is a devoted father with a strong, focused work ethic. You don’t see him lying around the house, or going out for pedicures, or “taking the weekend off.” Tyrone, you’re an embarrassment.

alannah62
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alannah62 »

Busbys did a live feed on Facebook last evening for an hour. At any given time there were 2-3k on watching. Adam apoligised for not getting to answer many questions/comments as he thought there were about 800. Nope 6,500!!! Take that Tyler Fraudner. Busbys are winners and you suck.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

Why do they bother to have several social media accounts on the same social media (IG for example), when they post the same context across accounts?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”