Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

catabelle wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
fooddog wrote:Lol, I ment that's rich that kyra liked this considering she lost it at 14 Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lol. Kyra couldn’t even remember her first time. When she said 14 I was shocked.

I did not know that about Cole and Sav. That’s pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to get personal but I ‘lost my virginity’ (weird term) at 14 as well and tbh the environment you have to be in to think sex is okay that young is NOT a great one so I don’t judge her for that. Maybe she liked the tweet because she thinks it’s a nice sentiment. Maybe she wishes it was more like that for her. I guarantee she isn’t PROUD she was 14 and that the stuff leading to her having sex then wasn’t great.
How do y’all know she was 14? Did she say it in a video? Just curious
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

LoverNotAFighter wrote:
catabelle wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:.

Lol. Kyra couldn’t even remember her first time. When she said 14 I was shocked.

I did not know that about Cole and Sav. That’s pretty cool.

Not to get personal but I ‘lost my virginity’ (weird term) at 14 as well and tbh the environment you have to be in to think sex is okay that young is NOT a great one so I don’t judge her for that. Maybe she liked the tweet because she thinks it’s a nice sentiment. Maybe she wishes it was more like that for her. I guarantee she isn’t PROUD she was 14 and that the stuff leading to her having sex then wasn’t great.
How do y’all know she was 14? Did she say it in a video? Just curious
Yes she did. She says she don’t even really remember it

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

kayjay wrote:
Baz1_ wrote:It’s one thing to claim it’s the real her, we all know she’s always been trashy regardless. But the problem is they built the okbaby “empire” to be family focused and she knows the majority of their fan base is young. Way too young for her to be continuously posting boob and butt shots. I understand her wanting to look more mature or whatever on her Instagram, but she chose the life she has and she just has to keep it pg for the sake of all the 12 year old kids that follow her. She’s trying too hard to be one of those young KID FREE youtubers - which she just isn’t.
She should just make a private IG to post these. Like why does she want kids to see this?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
My thoughts Exactly!!! i’m pretty sure karlee holden did that didn’t she? Other way around though, she has a private one for the kids? Or am I thinking of someone else? Either way, Kyra needs a private instagram imo
catabelle
Talker
Talker

kayjay wrote:
Baz1_ wrote:It’s one thing to claim it’s the real her, we all know she’s always been trashy regardless. But the problem is they built the okbaby “empire” to be family focused and she knows the majority of their fan base is young. Way too young for her to be continuously posting boob and butt shots. I understand her wanting to look more mature or whatever on her Instagram, but she chose the life she has and she just has to keep it pg for the sake of all the 12 year old kids that follow her. She’s trying too hard to be one of those young KID FREE youtubers - which she just isn’t.
She should just make a private IG to post these. Like why does she want kids to see this?

My thoughts Exactly!!! i’m pretty sure karlee holden did that didn’t she? Other way around though, she has a private one for the kids? Or am I thinking of someone else? Either way, Kyra needs a private instagram imo
catabelle
Talker
Talker

CC2212 wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:
lynnd wrote:Can someone tell me who Winter is? Did she date Oscar? Is she living with O and K?
I took a break from OKbaby from the time Alaya was born up until just a week or so ago, so I missed the original discussion when Kyra and Winter became friends again, but if I remember correctly the original story was really weird. They had a video about it, not sure if it’s deleted now. From what I can remember, Kyra and Winter were best friends in high school and Winter and Oscar were actually together for quite a while (I wanna say a few years but that’s just what’s in my head, can’t remember for sure). Then Kyra decided to tell Oscar some shady stuff that Winter had done behind his back, and they broke up. I remember in the video they admitted that after that, Kyra was the one that came on to Oscar, and they became what seemed like F-buddies. Winter found out (can’t remember at what point) and they stopped being friends. And shortly after they got pregnant with Levi. Lots of drama surrounding the situation.

It seems like a really scandalous thing to happen and then all of them be BFF’s and living together with K and O’s children. I get that most people would say “oh it was just high school”, but that was what, 3 years ago for them? It’s an odd dynamic, to me.

Winter isnt Oscar’s ex. His ex’s name is Balou and they were together in high school, which would explain why it isn’t weird between those four.

Thank you OMG I knew this info and wanted to correct everyone’s story / answer people’s questions but couldn’t remember Balous name! I kept thinking “ba noi” hahahah
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

So Kyra and Winter are in New York. Are the kids with Oscar and Robert in Utah? Did Oscar's mum go back to LA? Is Kayla back in Utah? So many questions... If this was the context for Korinna wanting to go back to LA with the kids, I get it. I can see Oscar handling Levi on his own but have my doubts about Alaya. Especially handling the 2 kids without Kayla as was the previous deal when Kyra was away in Orlando and even extended her stay.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The more I think about Kyra didn’t want the kids to go back to LA because she sees the comments on how good korina is with the kids. I think there is a little jealousy.

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Idk if any of you are on YT, but when uploading videos now, there are warnings that say “Is there a minor in your video?” with a link to all the rules about what isn’t allowed, but also a bubble about how if your local laws require, you must pay the minors featured. Wonder what UT’s laws are for OK (and FL’s for KK...)
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

catabelle wrote:Idk if any of you are on YT, but when uploading videos now, there are warnings that say “Is there a minor in your video?” with a link to all the rules about what isn’t allowed, but also a bubble about how if your local laws require, you must pay the minors featured. Wonder what UT’s laws are for OK (and FL’s for KK...)
I believe a lot tv shoes that have minors money has to go into a trust for the minors.

Unread post by Guest »

catabelle wrote:Idk if any of you are on YT, but when uploading videos now, there are warnings that say “Is there a minor in your video?” with a link to all the rules about what isn’t allowed, but also a bubble about how if your local laws require, you must pay the minors featured. Wonder what UT’s laws are for OK (and FL’s for KK...)
I hope they both have to start putting money into accounts for the little ones. I'd be furious of my parents spent the first half of my childhood exploiting me for money and I never saw a penny of it.

The kids are too young to consent to being exploited the way they are, I'm glad YouTube is cracking down.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

catabelle wrote:
CC2212 wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote: I took a break from OKbaby from the time Alaya was born up until just a week or so ago, so I missed the original discussion when Kyra and Winter became friends again, but if I remember correctly the original story was really weird. They had a video about it, not sure if it’s deleted now. From what I can remember, Kyra and Winter were best friends in high school and Winter and Oscar were actually together for quite a while (I wanna say a few years but that’s just what’s in my head, can’t remember for sure). Then Kyra decided to tell Oscar some shady stuff that Winter had done behind his back, and they broke up. I remember in the video they admitted that after that, Kyra was the one that came on to Oscar, and they became what seemed like F-buddies. Winter found out (can’t remember at what point) and they stopped being friends. And shortly after they got pregnant with Levi. Lots of drama surrounding the situation.

It seems like a really scandalous thing to happen and then all of them be BFF’s and living together with K and O’s children. I get that most people would say “oh it was just high school”, but that was what, 3 years ago for them? It’s an odd dynamic, to me.

Winter isnt Oscar’s ex. His ex’s name is Balou and they were together in high school, which would explain why it isn’t weird between those four.

Thank you OMG I knew this info and wanted to correct everyone’s story / answer people’s questions but couldn’t remember Balous name! I kept thinking “ba noi” hahahah
Ba noi hahaha!

pigpie19
Talker
Talker

OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Unread post by pigpie19 »

I don’t want to hear her preaching anything about female empowerment because so far she’s only managed to drop out of high school and college, get knocked up twice, and continue a failed relationship. I would rather listen to her pork sponsorships than anything related on how to be an independent woman.
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

keyraeee wrote:Oh my god I think that Alissa girl is so annoying. Way worse than Megan. Speaking of Megan, are they still friends?

What? Alissa is wayyy better than Megan.

Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

catabelle wrote:
kayjay wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 35a3d4.png[/img]

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

If she's such a strong woman why does she need two of her friends (Alissa and winter) to go to a damn BABY convention in NYC??

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

homegirljenn wrote:If she's such a strong woman why does she need two of her friends (Alissa and winter) to go to a damn BABY convention in NYC??

She has attachment issues for sure
catabelle
Talker
Talker

keyraeee wrote:
catabelle wrote:
CC2212 wrote: Winter isnt Oscar’s ex. His ex’s name is Balou and they were together in high school, which would explain why it isn’t weird between those four.

Ba noi hahaha!

I knew that wasn’t right but I couldn’t for the LIFE of me think of ANY uncommon “B” name other than “ba noi” hahahahah
browncasom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by browncasom »

homegirljenn wrote:If she's such a strong woman why does she need two of her friends (Alissa and winter) to go to a damn BABY convention in NYC??

what a strong independent woman she is
clexatrash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clexatrash »

off topic but i don't understand how people say *most* family vloggers are realistic when all they do is sit at home all day and do nothing
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Momma210 wrote:
keyraeee wrote:Oh my god I think that Alissa girl is so annoying. Way worse than Megan. Speaking of Megan, are they still friends?

What? Alissa is wayyy better than Megan.

Really?? Alissa seems louder and more obnoxious. I cringe when she refers to kyra as “okbaby” lol.

Return to “OKBaby”