• Advertisement
    

KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby Momma210 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:48 pm

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Also, she’s psycho. She’s doing an insane amount of shopping this is not nesting. Nesting is cleaning and organizing. She’s buying and cluttering.. adding clutter would of made me go crazy in my nesting phase. Which doesn’t happen until like the last few weeks. She’s obviously dealing with something AND WTF WHY A NEW VACUUMN.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Apparently she’s too lazy to use a broom to pick up rice, or even use her hands.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momma210
Talker
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 511 times
Been thanked: 420 times

Advertisement

KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby Momma210 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:51 pm

UsedToCould wrote:Her relationship with money is insanely unhealthy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yup pretty sure she spent over a $1000 in one day. Them Dyson vacuum are expensive.
Which is actually sad cause her house looks like shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momma210
Talker
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 511 times
Been thanked: 420 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby vmokk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:02 pm

what i dont get is who hangs things on walls that they bought paint for. seems a little redundant to hang it all up, to take it all down and then hang it all back up again. she should’ve bought paint, painted and then bought things slowly. not to be rude or offensive, but who decorates their entire house in only target crap. like buy a couple quality pieces for the wall and call it a day. less is more!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vmokk
Talker
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:59 am
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 968 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby Rottiemom » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Khoalitykreeper wrote:I wonder why she hasn’t told khoa the ideas for the babies name yet. We all know she will have her name so if khoa doesn’t like it it won’t matter the baby will be named what she chooses. Or a theory they are waiting to find out the gender so if it’s a girl they will name her a girl name they really like.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I think that’s teally odd as well. How has the subject of baby names not come up in conversation? And why are they not even excited to talk about it with each other, that seems like an essential “pre-birth convo”. OR when Khoa is editing and he gets to the clips where Kernal says “I have names picked out but haven’t told Khoa” why wouldn’t he be curious enough to ask Keren what name idea she has. It seems like that’s a relationship that only communicates for the sake of the vlog.
Rottiemom
Informer
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2043 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby Momma210 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:06 pm

Rottiemom wrote:
Khoalitykreeper wrote:I wonder why she hasn’t told khoa the ideas for the babies name yet. We all know she will have her name so if khoa doesn’t like it it won’t matter the baby will be named what she chooses. Or a theory they are waiting to find out the gender so if it’s a girl they will name her a girl name they really like.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I think that’s teally odd as well. How has the subject of baby names not come up in conversation? And why are they not even excited to talk about it with each other, that seems like an essential “pre-birth convo”. OR when Khoa is editing and he gets to the clips where Kernal says “I have names picked out but haven’t told Khoa” why wouldn’t he be curious enough to ask Keren what name idea she has. It seems like that’s a relationship that only communicates for the sake of the vlog.


I feel like they don’t even care for this baby.. with the boys they kept us up to date on everything & had a name picked out quick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momma210
Talker
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 511 times
Been thanked: 420 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby Ckc717 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Omg I can’t even watch Keren’s excessive spending anymore!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ckc717
Talker
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1726 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby Momma210 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:07 pm

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:KkInteriorDesignerOfClutter


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yess


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momma210
Talker
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 511 times
Been thanked: 420 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby Faat18 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:23 pm

Baz1_ wrote:Yesterday she complained about her back being in agony and how every time she gets in the car it makes it sooooo bad. So naturally she goes on 3 seperate shopping trips the next day. The random crap everywhere looks dreadful. And i’m curious what this “asian thing” she does after birth is.
Probably make "asian" eyes at the baby

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Faat18
Gossiper
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 5859 times
Been thanked: 4735 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby homegirljenn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Kkandthecatastrophicfixerupper

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
homegirljenn
Amateur
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:15 am
Has thanked: 4853 times
Been thanked: 698 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby Chichi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:28 pm

I'm curious what they fed Landon? Hopefully not just those greasy fried potatoes? Or was there a box of nuggets? Still unhealthy. I see Khoa had X2 spicy sandwiches and one non-spicy for Jackson.

The kids too are addicted to fast food. Nonnie made a beautiful healthy casserole and steamed broccoli plus fresh veggies yesterday. Neither kid seemed thrilled. Also curious what Keen ate and if she perhaps shared her healthy meal with Landon or she skipped dinner and they just gave him a pouch and yoghurt while giving him a bath or scraps of ramen noodles?? No surprise that the kids aren't growing. Also concerned about the unborn child. Won't be too surprised if the new baby is underweight...

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:31 pm
Has thanked: 3122 times
Been thanked: 4469 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby ReadingMamaDrama » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Keren said she wasn’t eating Chic Fil A but there were 4 sandwich rappers on the table and I’m sure she just ate hers on the way home and lied about it because why would she all of a sudden care about her eating habits? Like it’s way to late. Let’s hear about your glucose test Keren..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ReadingMamaDrama
Gossiper
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 am
Has thanked: 960 times
Been thanked: 4984 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Remember when Jackson was constipated so she gave him chipotle? Good times.

I’m pretty sure the reason she doesn’t talk about her dr appts and stuff is because she failed her glucose test. She did this with Landon’s as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 20288 times
Been thanked: 11280 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby marsala » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:27 pm

Momma210 wrote:
I feel like they don’t even care for this baby.. with the boys they kept us up to date on everything & had a name picked out quick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Keren is obsessed with being pregnant, partly because of the attention it gives her and partly because she loves newborn babies. Just newborns/very young babies. She even admitted she already wants another one when her babies start crawling.

Keren has serious issues. I mean that. It wouldn't even be so bad if she wasn't such a lazy mom. I watch elleandbabes often. Danielle and Graham are a young couple at 21-ish, who got married at 17 when she got pregnant with their first. They had their second child, a son, last August and she's pregnant again. So like KK, 3 kids very young (even younger than KK), all rather close in age with two one after the other. Except they're married. AND except Elle is actually a pretty good, attentive mom. Her daughter has been well spoken since she was Jackson's age, even younger IIRC. So it doesn't even bother me a bit (as if it's my business lol but you know what I mean) that she just announced her third surprise pregnancy, because she isn't a lazy, complaining piece of shit.
marsala
Talker
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:28 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 548 times
Been thanked: 1354 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby MoonFace » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:55 pm

marsala wrote:
Momma210 wrote:
I feel like they don’t even care for this baby.. with the boys they kept us up to date on everything & had a name picked out quick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Keren is obsessed with being pregnant, partly because of the attention it gives her and partly because she loves newborn babies. Just newborns/very young babies. She even admitted she already wants another one when her babies start crawling.

Keren has serious issues. I mean that. It wouldn't even be so bad if she wasn't such a lazy mom. I watch elleandbabes often. Danielle and Graham are a young couple at 21-ish, who got married at 17 when she got pregnant with their first. They had their second child, a son, last August and she's pregnant again. So like KK, 3 kids very young (even younger than KK), all rather close in age with two one after the other. Except they're married. AND except Elle is actually a pretty good, attentive mom. Her daughter has been well spoken since she was Jackson's age, even younger IIRC. So it doesn't even bother me a bit (as if it's my business lol but you know what I mean) that she just announced her third surprise pregnancy, because she isn't a lazy, complaining piece of shit.
But she doesn't even care about newborns. She just breastfed Landon then sat him in the chair all day when he was newborn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
User avatar
MoonFace
Informer
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 376 times
Been thanked: 2269 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby marsala » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:05 pm

MoonFace wrote:
marsala wrote:
Momma210 wrote:
I feel like they don’t even care for this baby.. with the boys they kept us up to date on everything & had a name picked out quick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Keren is obsessed with being pregnant, partly because of the attention it gives her and partly because she loves newborn babies. Just newborns/very young babies. She even admitted she already wants another one when her babies start crawling.

Keren has serious issues. I mean that. It wouldn't even be so bad if she wasn't such a lazy mom. I watch elleandbabes often. Danielle and Graham are a young couple at 21-ish, who got married at 17 when she got pregnant with their first. They had their second child, a son, last August and she's pregnant again. So like KK, 3 kids very young (even younger than KK), all rather close in age with two one after the other. Except they're married. AND except Elle is actually a pretty good, attentive mom. Her daughter has been well spoken since she was Jackson's age, even younger IIRC. So it doesn't even bother me a bit (as if it's my business lol but you know what I mean) that she just announced her third surprise pregnancy, because she isn't a lazy, complaining piece of shit.
But she doesn't even care about newborns. She just breastfed Landon then sat him in the chair all day when he was newborn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk


I think Keren actually likes newborns but just doesn't know how the fuck to take care of them, like she doesn't know how to take care of toddlers properly. We know that she isn't very knowledgeable on things like proper diet, what to do when kids get sick, when to take away pacifiers or bottles, what toys are age appropriate, she's clueless when it comes to safety, etc. She likes babies when they're the neediest though you're right that she isn't the most attentive and doesn't properly care for her kids. I don't think she's a very nurturing person at all, I don't think she's very maternal. It's kind of horrifying to me that she keeps having more kids because she clearly isn't cut out for it, though she thinks it's basically her purpose in life to be a mom.
Last edited by marsala on Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marsala
Talker
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:28 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 548 times
Been thanked: 1354 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby UsedToCould » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:05 pm

How long will the new baby have socks in it’s hands for? Longer than poor Landon had to wear them? No wonder he loves socks so much, besides his chair that’s all he had when he was born.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
UsedToCould
Informer
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:58 pm
Has thanked: 1495 times
Been thanked: 2739 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby MoonFace » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:17 pm

marsala wrote:
MoonFace wrote:
marsala wrote:[quote="Momma210"]

I feel like they don’t even care for this baby.. with the boys they kept us up to date on everything & had a name picked out quick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Keren is obsessed with being pregnant, partly because of the attention it gives her and partly because she loves newborn babies. Just newborns/very young babies. She even admitted she already wants another one when her babies start crawling.

Keren has serious issues. I mean that. It wouldn't even be so bad if she wasn't such a lazy mom. I watch elleandbabes often. Danielle and Graham are a young couple at 21-ish, who got married at 17 when she got pregnant with their first. They had their second child, a son, last August and she's pregnant again. So like KK, 3 kids very young (even younger than KK), all rather close in age with two one after the other. Except they're married. AND except Elle is actually a pretty good, attentive mom. Her daughter has been well spoken since she was Jackson's age, even younger IIRC. So it doesn't even bother me a bit (as if it's my business lol but you know what I mean) that she just announced her third surprise pregnancy, because she isn't a lazy, complaining piece of shit.
But she doesn't even care about newborns. She just breastfed Landon then sat him in the chair all day when he was newborn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk


I think Keren actually likes newborns but just doesn't know how the fuck to take care of them, like she doesn't know how to take care of toddlers properly. We know that she isn't very knowledgeable on things like proper diet, what to do when kids get sick, when to take away pacifiers or bottles, what toys are age appropriate, she's clueless when it comes to safety, etc. She likes babies when they're the neediest though you're right that she isn't the most attentive and doesn't properly care for her kids. I don't think she's a very nurturing person at all, I don't think she's very maternal. It's kind of horrifying to me that she keeps having more kids because she clearly isn't cut out for it, though she thinks it's basically her purpose in life to be a mom.[/quote]It's not that. She's just lazy and doesn't care.. We live in a world where you can google anything and see the safety concerns. There's books she can read but they both admitted they haven't read since like high school. Not only that but theres so many people who try to help her by commenting on her videos with advice but she never accepts it because she "really doesn't care" what people have to say. There's so many resources for new mothers or even mothers who need or want to learn more but once again she doesn't care and she's lazy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
User avatar
MoonFace
Informer
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 376 times
Been thanked: 2269 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby shmimeathand » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:33 pm

Faat18 wrote:
Baz1_ wrote:Yesterday she complained about her back being in agony and how every time she gets in the car it makes it sooooo bad. So naturally she goes on 3 seperate shopping trips the next day. The random crap everywhere looks dreadful. And i’m curious what this “asian thing” she does after birth is.
Probably make "asian" eyes at the baby

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk


I vaguely remember a few Asian family vloggers I watch talking about a tradition where the mother stays at home with the baby for a month and the mother only eats like soups for that whole time, lol, I think she’s talking about some version of that since she said ba noi taught her to do it, I’m not familiar with specific Vietnamese culture though
shmimeathand
Amateur
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:48 am
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 450 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby bulboustrollxx » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:55 pm

KKandItsNotNestingItsInsanity
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:46 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 528 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby bulboustrollxx » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:00 pm

I think Keren was talking about postpartum confinement, you can read a little more about it on Wikipedia. It is supposed to be a month long period of time where mom and baby heal and moms have to eat special foods (NOT CHICKFILA!!!!) to help with breast milk production and general recovery. Fun fact, when my grandma did it with my mom she didn't even wash her hair for a month!

I honestly don't think Keren has any respect for the tradition, she just thinks she can be treated like a princess for a month. She will probably be grossed out by the foods Khoa's mom makes for her and will be back to eating Chickfila and Starbucks within 48 hours.
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:46 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 528 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby CC2212 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:13 pm

In 20 years we’re going to be seeing a tv episode on hoarders featuring keren at the rate she’s going. KHOA FIND SOME BALLS AND INTERVENE THIS CAR CRASH


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CC2212
Amateur
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 761 times
Been thanked: 278 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby playinwitme » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:30 pm

bulboustrollxx wrote:I think Keren was talking about postpartum confinement, you can read a little more about it on Wikipedia. It is supposed to be a month long period of time where mom and baby heal and moms have to eat special foods (NOT CHICKFILA!!!!) to help with breast milk production and general recovery. Fun fact, when my grandma did it with my mom she didn't even wash her hair for a month!

I honestly don't think Keren has any respect for the tradition, she just thinks she can be treated like a princess for a month. She will probably be grossed out by the foods Khoa's mom makes for her and will be back to eating Chickfila and Starbucks within 48 hours.


She has no respect for it at all. She literally said she’s doing it to lose weight. It also really irked me the way she said “this Asian thing”. Can’t exactly explain why, but my own culture is very important to me and if someone were to refer to my culture that way I’d be so annoyed. The way she talks about Vietnamese culture is as if she thinks it’s something weird because it’s not “American” (or as she’d probably say “normal” which is such an ethnocentric way of looking at things *rolls eyes*) And Khoa doesn’t even seem to care/defend his culture when she says culturally insensitive things. I’m not sure if she understands the things she says are offensive, but if Khoa corrected her/if she was willing to correct herself, there wouldn’t be a problem as long as she’s making an effort to understand. Sorry for this long ass rant. This is something that really bothers me about her.
playinwitme
Wallflower
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:45 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby JustWannaGossip » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:37 pm

vmokk wrote:what i dont get is who hangs things on walls that they bought paint for. seems a little redundant to hang it all up, to take it all down and then hang it all back up again. she should’ve bought paint, painted and then bought things slowly. not to be rude or offensive, but who decorates their entire house in only target crap. like buy a couple quality pieces for the wall and call it a day. less is more!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and they’ll be super pissed when two boys are jumping on thing and break them. If they actually bought something of quality it would be more durable. I, as an employee at a small business, hate seeing people buying all their stuff online.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JustWannaGossip
Informer
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:16 pm
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 3014 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby chloe6124 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Does anyone know if that thing in the playroom Landon was climbing on is bolted to the wall.

Sometimes it can take awhile to get decorating just right. But I would be returning things that didn’t work. My house has things on the walls but we decorate very minimal. I do not like clutter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3082
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1144 times
Been thanked: 11675 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Postby Coco_ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:13 pm

Rottiemom wrote:
Khoalitykreeper wrote:I wonder why she hasn’t told khoa the ideas for the babies name yet. We all know she will have her name so if khoa doesn’t like it it won’t matter the baby will be named what she chooses. Or a theory they are waiting to find out the gender so if it’s a girl they will name her a girl name they really like.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I think that’s teally odd as well. How has the subject of baby names not come up in conversation? And why are they not even excited to talk about it with each other, that seems like an essential “pre-birth convo”. OR when Khoa is editing and he gets to the clips where Kernal says “I have names picked out but haven’t told Khoa” why wouldn’t he be curious enough to ask Keren what name idea she has. It seems like that’s a relationship that only communicates for the sake of the vlog.
agree!!! plus it just seems like khoa doesn’t even give a f or he knows keren will name the baby what she wants so why even bother!
User avatar
Coco_
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 10266 times
Been thanked: 6757 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Emysere and 11 guests

  • Advertisement