KKandBabyingJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 35

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by ALeto90 »

What in the actual f***! This chick needs to hire a professional. That rug in the foyer doesn’t work and doesnt match the rug she chose for the playroom. What was that tiny loveseat!? And she put it against the windows. There so much going on it actually gave me anxiety!
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

That house is a mess. It's all ugly and weird, and nothing matches. I like a bit of clutter, don't get me wrong, but being in that house would stress me out and make me feel claustrophobic. There's just way too much crap everywhere you look.

Also funny that she used the tags HGTV and fixer upper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Her relationship with money is insanely unhealthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Did she really just say “you guys have been saying Keren, your face hasn’t plumped up yet”....uhmm it’s been round since about 5 minutes after conception, what is she talking about?
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Is keren going thru another breakdown? She is not getting crazy on twitter this time but is trashing the house as a maniac

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

The sponsership money must have come in. They (well Karen) has spent hundrends probably thousands the last 2 days. And who puts a white/cream mat in a kids play room? I guess they dont actually play in there often enough for it to get stained.
ALSO are they planning on painting the house when shes in the last few weeks of pregnancy with 2 children around that amount of chemicals? Or just be super idiotic and paint while there is a new born in the house.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I don’t see them painting. They will probably hire a painter but bought the paint themselves.

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Yesterday she complained about her back being in agony and how every time she gets in the car it makes it sooooo bad. So naturally she goes on 3 seperate shopping trips the next day. The random crap everywhere looks dreadful. And i’m curious what this “asian thing” she does after birth is.
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Also, she’s psycho. She’s doing an insane amount of shopping this is not nesting. Nesting is cleaning and organizing. She’s buying and cluttering.. adding clutter would of made me go crazy in my nesting phase. Which doesn’t happen until like the last few weeks. She’s obviously dealing with something Image AND WTF WHY A NEW VACUUMN.

Apparently she’s too lazy to use a broom to pick up rice, or even use her hands.

Momma210
Talker
Talker

KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

UsedToCould wrote:Her relationship with money is insanely unhealthy. Image

Yup pretty sure she spent over a $1000 in one day. Them Dyson vacuum are expensive.
Which is actually sad cause her house looks like shit

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

what i dont get is who hangs things on walls that they bought paint for. seems a little redundant to hang it all up, to take it all down and then hang it all back up again. she should’ve bought paint, painted and then bought things slowly. not to be rude or offensive, but who decorates their entire house in only target crap. like buy a couple quality pieces for the wall and call it a day. less is more!

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Khoalitykreeper wrote:I wonder why she hasn’t told khoa the ideas for the babies name yet. We all know she will have her name so if khoa doesn’t like it it won’t matter the baby will be named what she chooses. Or a theory they are waiting to find out the gender so if it’s a girl they will name her a girl name they really like.

I think that’s teally odd as well. How has the subject of baby names not come up in conversation? And why are they not even excited to talk about it with each other, that seems like an essential “pre-birth convo”. OR when Khoa is editing and he gets to the clips where Kernal says “I have names picked out but haven’t told Khoa” why wouldn’t he be curious enough to ask Keren what name idea she has. It seems like that’s a relationship that only communicates for the sake of the vlog.
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Rottiemom wrote:
Khoalitykreeper wrote:I wonder why she hasn’t told khoa the ideas for the babies name yet. We all know she will have her name so if khoa doesn’t like it it won’t matter the baby will be named what she chooses. Or a theory they are waiting to find out the gender so if it’s a girl they will name her a girl name they really like.

I think that’s teally odd as well. How has the subject of baby names not come up in conversation? And why are they not even excited to talk about it with each other, that seems like an essential “pre-birth convo”. OR when Khoa is editing and he gets to the clips where Kernal says “I have names picked out but haven’t told Khoa” why wouldn’t he be curious enough to ask Keren what name idea she has. It seems like that’s a relationship that only communicates for the sake of the vlog.
I feel like they don’t even care for this baby.. with the boys they kept us up to date on everything & had a name picked out quick.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Omg I can’t even watch Keren’s excessive spending anymore!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Momma210
Talker
Talker

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:KkInteriorDesignerOfClutter

Yess

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Baz1_ wrote:Yesterday she complained about her back being in agony and how every time she gets in the car it makes it sooooo bad. So naturally she goes on 3 seperate shopping trips the next day. The random crap everywhere looks dreadful. And i’m curious what this “asian thing” she does after birth is.
Probably make "asian" eyes at the babyImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Kkandthecatastrophicfixerupper

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

I'm curious what they fed Landon? Hopefully not just those greasy fried potatoes? Or was there a box of nuggets? Still unhealthy. I see Khoa had X2 spicy sandwiches and one non-spicy for Jackson.

The kids too are addicted to fast food. Nonnie made a beautiful healthy casserole and steamed broccoli plus fresh veggies yesterday. Neither kid seemed thrilled. Also curious what Keen ate and if she perhaps shared her healthy meal with Landon or she skipped dinner and they just gave him a pouch and yoghurt while giving him a bath or scraps of ramen noodles?? No surprise that the kids aren't growing. Also concerned about the unborn child. Won't be too surprised if the new baby is underweight...

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Keren said she wasn’t eating Chic Fil A but there were 4 sandwich rappers on the table and I’m sure she just ate hers on the way home and lied about it because why would she all of a sudden care about her eating habits? Like it’s way to late. Let’s hear about your glucose test Keren..

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Remember when Jackson was constipated so she gave him chipotle? Good times.

I’m pretty sure the reason she doesn’t talk about her dr appts and stuff is because she failed her glucose test. She did this with Landon’s as well.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”