DailyBores (Part 104)

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Image I wonder who called who[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 2fc67c.jpg[/img]
crazy_in_canada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crazy_in_canada »

Kelsey is in Missy’s instastories. Must be one last hang for old times sake before they move. No sign of Corbin though. So weird that they aren’t mentioning the move away from their “best friends” in either of their Vlogs.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I saw that instastory ... One last dance party

Bryan dancing with the boys.. Ugh.. Now we knew where ollie gets his moves. Hes as graceful as a tumbleweed on electric avenue.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I have only attempted to listen to their podcast twice. I can't help but be reminiscent of the SNL skit. Schweddy Balls. Except, not funny. They sound just like them at times, like they are trying to be a parody of someone with their stilted, way of talking, especially Mithy, except, nope, they are being their own fake, awkward, full of crap, selves.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

What happened to the chickens? I don’t want to give them views or waste my time watching. I’m assuming it’s click bait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

ButterflyB wrote:What happened to the chickens? I don’t want to give them views or waste my time watching. I’m assuming it’s click bait

3 of the 5 chickens died they don't know what made them sick

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

These people are so pathetic. They can change their lives and be something different whenever they want. They are new people all the time, they are into new things all the time. They get new furniture as a ploy for the viewers of youtube otherwise view would start to get stale. Jackson just got to play with a real stethoscope lets get ollie a pretend outfit. ...while fin gets to be a magician.

mermaid man and barnacle boy over here giving their kids stupid ideas about what life is aallll about. "Here look" - "what's that" "fetch" the audience will grow up and see how retarded these people are.

Can't wait til they put that couch in so in a couple months they can show it being brought in for staging. That is one heck of a fantasy life. IT is really sad they will entrap little kids to watch by using Ollie and Finn and sell Bryan's BOZO fantasy life off to them. This is not real life. This guy has a bizarre idea of what kids needs are.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

janem wrote: Do they have more than one hidden room in the attic? H
I think this goes to show how they work. steal and lie and cheat as much as you can until everyone catches onto you so you have to start being original...then start copying yourself! Fantassssy
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

5?? I thought they had many more than 5.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Lets play a game. Take a shot every time missy and Bryan say “huh”.
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

onbreak wrote:5?? I thought they had many more than 5.

Me too but they said 3 died and they only have 2 now

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Missy has called Luna a "chicken murderer" more than once. And you know they'd never say if Luna had killed chickens, so maybe the reason they only had 5 was because of Luna. No slam on her, she was just being a dog. And if they let her around the chickens, they only have themselves to blame.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

I wouldn’t be surprised if Missy lost them. Ollie has been known to leave the gate open.

They probably got out and either; a) starved to death, b) died due to the elements (baked alive), c) attacked & eaten by a wild animal.

They definitely had more than 5 chickens.
zipadeedodah wrote:Lets play a game. Take a shot every time missy and Bryan say “huh”.
Alcohol poisoning isn’t something to mess with.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyBores (Part 104)

YellowSweater1950 wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if Missy lost them. Ollie has been known to leave the gate open.

They probably got out and either; a) starved to death, b) died due to the elements (baked alive), c) attacked & eaten by a wild animal.

They definitely had more than 5 chickens.
zipadeedodah wrote:Lets play a game. Take a shot every time missy and Bryan say “huh”.
Alcohol poisoning isn’t something to mess with.
seriously it’s a joke. I’m fully aware of alcohol poisoning Image wasn’t born yesterday
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

A few things. Yesterday Bryan posted an IG pic outside of city hall with caption of picking up approved plans. Didn’t they already start work on that place? I remember a vlog right after they bought it and there were workers there. That was months ago. Wonder if they got caught w/o approval and had to stop.

They’re really bleeding money; that whole space, the horse, employees, podcast studio, new office furniture, trips, possible new floors, and lord knows what we don’t see.

They did have more than 5 chickens. I hope they don’t get anymore for awhile. Who knows if it was the extreme heat or disease. With the delays, not sure when it happened or how long ago.

Bryan has got to be a little ticked. Jeff just released a song on iTunes. Corbin promoting it on his IG as his good buddy. He sounds really good. I’d love to hear those conversations!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

zipadeedodah wrote:
seriously it’s a joke. I’m fully aware of alcohol poisoning Image wasn’t born yesterday
Lol. I think she was telling a joke too. That it would be a bad drinking game because you’d END UP with alcohol poisoning. I don’t think it was shade.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:
Lol. I think she was telling a joke too. That it would be a bad drinking game because you’d END UP with alcohol poisoning. I don’t think it was shade.

my bad lol.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

zipadeedodah wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:

my bad lol.
You’re good. I was joking, but I should have made it more clear! Lol i’m On the web so it won’t let me use emoji’s which makes it harder.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

I know Ollie is still the right age for imaginative play, but they should have bought him things like the doctor coat 2 0r 3 years ago, when then were buying him things like Legos that were too complex for his age or other toys that were really too old for him.
It seemed like Ollie didn't even really know how to use his imagination to be a pretend doctor.
Finn's gift as always seemed to be an afterthought.
I figure either Luna got the chickens or coyotes...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

crowmtmom78 wrote:I know Ollie is still the right age for imaginative play, but they should have bought him things like the doctor coat 2 0r 3 years ago, when then were buying him things like Legos that were too complex for his age or other toys that were really too old for him.
It seemed like Ollie didn't even really know how to use his imagination to be a pretend doctor.
Finn's gift as always seemed to be an afterthought.
I figure either Luna got the chickens or coyotes...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
They know jack squat about child development. Like, it’s embarrassing. Missy’s idea is play over “learning” is a good example here. Play IS learning! Play learning is more important than book learning before the age of five. But that doesn’t mean you just leave them to their devices — supply them with developmentally appropriate toys! Take them to parks! Zoos! Stop playing Harry Potter and turn on Sesame Street!

It also annoys me how they continually act like Finn is an afterthought, and he’s too “little” for things. Him, I’m pretty sure they did a lot more with Ollie than they did Finn growing up.

Return to “Daily Bumps”