BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Unread post by 131618 »

ssr0312 wrote:
jay8701 wrote:Pretty coincidental that she's bundled up in that blanket and addresses it the second the video starts recording. To hide the baby bump? Idk it might be a stretch, but I never known her to talk about how cold she was all the time before.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Good point! I think she mentioned something about being cold when she was pregnant with Harlow.... but I could be wrong

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Plus she's been sleeping in, out of breath, has a bump, and he said she's been sick

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

hannahbananastar32 wrote:Guys have you seen her insta story with Nolan that poor boy absolutely heartbreaking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea but I’m Britney land he has the kind where he’s gonna “decline later on” even that kid has been declining for more than a year

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

131618 wrote:
milu wrote:Did he seriously ask for sponsorships? I haven’t watched it.

The only couple I know so far that has gotten a huge sponsorship for a house is threadbanger. I really really hope they don’t get that lucky.

Yup, something for the garage

It’s a lift. It is basically for when you are working on cars. My dad wanted one but they were way to expensive.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I'm watching while commenting on here so sorry, I'll try not to flood but buying new does not make it cheaper! Gah they are so uneducated! It takes a long time for a home to increase in value so if things don't work out with them, it's gonna be ROUGH to sell. (We built our house and did our research)
Also having new appliances and warranties doesn't help much at all- the warranties expire after like two years which is when your "new" stuff will start going out- at least in our experience. I feel like I can't watch this video without chucking my phone across the room lol (not really but man they are so dumb!)
lindseyv06
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyv06 »

Can someone tell what they actually said in the video? I don't wanna watch it but I still wanna know xD

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Yeah this is an effing trainwreck. You're welcome for your house btw all of us who followed you from the beginning but you now bitch about because we dare not worship at your feet.

What an awful "role model" - I said it before but I moved in with a guy I thought I was going to marry after 6 mo together and only after did I find out he had warrants for his arrest out, he was an alcoholic and a cheater but also abusive. I ended up having to get a restraining order and move out while he was gone and he still sent me threats and slashed my tires.

I met my husband after and I very quickly knew he was something special but we took our time. I think he is my soulmate but I don't regret the time we took. There's no need to rush things. We have three kids now and I cannot imagine if I'd had them with me around my ex... it makes me nauseous watching this all unfold. Unsubbed for good.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Why is she worried about the resale value? Shouldn’t she be building a home to raise Nolan in? She’s a fool for doing all of this so soon. They will get have a kid, married, and then divorce. He will want half of e everything. She will have to sell her house and split the difference with frank. He’s seems so arrogant. He seem like the type that would make her life a living hell when they breakup, separate, divorce, or what ever she wants to call it. He doesn’t seem like he would be the silent type like Ean is. She thinks everything is sunshine and rainbows. She’s never had to struggle....because of that, I’m just going to say glad she’s doing this. Maybe realty will hit her hard when he decides to leave her. When he takes half of everything. I honestly think she’s doing this so they can legally live together. The courts will not approve of him living with her. I doubt they would approve of all of them living in a tiny 2 bedroom apartment.

Did anyone catch what she said about saving money for a house? Right after she left Ean she said she had enough saved to buy a house. In today’s video she made it sound like she didn’t start saving until after she moved out.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I can't finish the video. Ugh. Does she mention af all doing any of this for Nolan? Is it single story so he can get around with wide doors?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I'm watching while commenting on here so sorry, I'll try not to flood but buying new does not make it cheaper! Gah they are so uneducated! It takes a long time for a home to increase in value so if things don't work out with them, it's gonna be ROUGH to sell. (We built our house and did our research)
Also having new appliances and warranties doesn't help much at all- the warranties expire after like two years which is when your "new" stuff will start going out- at least in our experience. I feel like I can't watch this video without chucking my phone across the room lol (not really but man they are so dumb!)
We didn’t buy our appliances through the builder. We went to Lowe’s and paid cash. Roofs and stuff are warranted for awhile.

I do get what they were saying because we dod the same. We left out a lot from our builder and did it ourselves through out the building process or to do it later. For instance the lockers we will do later. Basement we are doing later. We are paying cash for all our drains and landscaping. We did that so we could have more house. There are certain upgrades that you should do but there is a lot that don’t add value. I totally got what he was saying because we did the same.

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Brittany is embarrassed by the idea of being seen as a single baby mama that she’s doing any and everything to keep a man by her side. Sure, move in a homeless dude, so he can help with her three rug rats. I feel for Aria she’s going to have to take care of Harlow and Nolan. Once Brittany has her child with Frank they won’t matter. Funny how when she was with ean it was always I bought or my this. Now everything is we and us. Frank isn’t your husband nor is he your baby father. He is mooching off you. I noticed some people hoping he doesn’t quit his job for YouTube. Working away from home will allow him to cheat
Last edited by misskaila93 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I can't finish the video. Ugh. Does she mention af all doing any of this for Nolan? Is it single story so he can get around with wide doors?
Nope not once.

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

'Man of my dreams' you've known him since April what the actual fuck?!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I'm watching while commenting on here so sorry, I'll try not to flood but buying new does not make it cheaper! Gah they are so uneducated! It takes a long time for a home to increase in value so if things don't work out with them, it's gonna be ROUGH to sell. (We built our house and did our research)
We didn’t buy our appliances through the builder. We went to Lowe’s and paid cash. Roofs and stuff are warranted for awhile.

I do get what they were saying because we dod the same. We left out a lot from our builder and did it ourselves through out the building process or to do it later. For instance the lockers we will do later. Basement we are doing later. We are paying cash for all our drains and landscaping. We did that so we could have more house. There are certain upgrades that you should do but there is a lot that don’t add value. I totally got what he was saying because we did the same.

We did too- my husband and I just went through the process so I understand. But everything they are saying is ridiculous and they jumped into it with no plans.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I can't finish the video. Ugh. Does she mention af all doing any of this for Nolan? Is it single story so he can get around with wide doors?
Nope not once.

That makes me so sad for Nolan! :(
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Is the land in Ohio?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

SHE BOUGHT A HOUSE WITH HIM???? WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
gossip-gurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossip-gurl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 86cd39.jpg[/img]

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My house was built fully handicap accessible. I will be really curious of how Britney does this house for Nolan. It will need a walk in shower. No steps to the garage. Maybe a wall hung toilet that can be raised in the future for Nolan.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GossipLadyy wrote:Is the land in Ohio?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
No. I don’t think she is even that dumb to take the kids away from their father. Frank’s family lives in the Carolinas also I believe.

vidwatcher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vidwatcher »

Don't give this idiot any more views! If you feel like forever punching yourselves in the gut, watch on hooktube. The fact that she doesn't mention Nolan at all is sickening. Instead of making up some crap about buying an old house being too much money, she could say "we are building so we can accommodate Nolan."

Those poor kids...

Return to “Britneyandbaby”