BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

THEYRE BUILDING A HOUSE TOGETHER?!?!? What in the actual fuck. They’ve known each other since april. She’s disgusting. I cant wait to see this crash and burn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Can someone remind me of the odds of Brit having another son with DMD? Was it as high as 50%?

Also, i know it's been asked before, but where tf is Ean in all this? If he's truly ok with another random dude spending more time with his kids than he does, and basically replacing him, then he's a pos. I know his living situation isn't ideal, but i really hope he's working on something behind the scenes.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

Did she say they put down 3 or 5%? As far as I know 20% is normally what they expect; at the least 10%?
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Cinnamon wrote:Did she say they put down 3 or 5%? As far as I know 20% is normally what they expect; at the least 10%?
A lot of states have first time home buyer rograms but they will pay a lot in fees every month on their mortgage most likely.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

badenglisch wrote:Can someone remind me of the odds of Brit having another son with DMD? Was it as high as 50%?

Also, i know it's been asked before, but where tf is Ean in all this? If he's truly ok with another random dude spending more time with his kids than he does, and basically replacing him, then he's a pos. I know his living situation isn't ideal, but i really hope he's working on something behind the scenes.

It’s 50% chance if she has a boy, so a 25% chance with each pregnancy.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Cinnamon wrote:Did she say they put down 3 or 5%? As far as I know 20% is normally what they expect; at the least 10%?
She said 3% then the other two percent is due at move in. 20% is what they usually reccomended but I think a lot of first time buyers are doing the 5% now. You can still get a conventional loan at 5%. We didn’t put anything down because we paid off our land when we sold our old house so had instant 20% equity.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

badenglisch wrote:Can someone remind me of the odds of Brit having another son with DMD? Was it as high as 50%?

Yes it’s 50/50.

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Who knows maybe Brittany met her manipulative match. &Frank is the one trapping her with a baby and making her buy this house. He seems to be calling all the shots now. Brit brat probably thinks he so macho because of that and he’s a fire fighter. In her eyes Frank is an upgrade from no balls ean.
kscha925
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kscha925 »

Following.

I just saw her post about building a house. Wtf? Does this girl make that much money on her own she can build a house?

She really doesn't think things out does she?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

They’re only putting 3% or 5% down? With how cheap it is to buy houses in the Carolinas, I’d only ever buy there putting 20% down and with a 15 year mortgage.

I am glad to hear she’s building though, because I’m hoping she’ll make it a good fit for Nolan in the future.
rainbowpoop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rainbowpoop »

I just don’t get how Frank can justify having a baby with her because if it happens it’s gods plan? is he f*cking stupid?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

I cannot believe this!!! She has really lost her mind. They “met” in April and are buying land and a house together in July?! I’m so sad for her kids. It doesn’t seem like she is thinking of them at all. The fact that they didn’t mention Nolan in talking about the house speaks volumes. Get ready for tons of sponsored videos and posts. I’m sure they are coming to pay for all of this.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

She’s lost it. I’m worried about her digging in her heels to prove people wrong. If the relationship goes sour or he turns out to not be a great guy, she’s going to feel stuck.

Mingling your finances together like this isn’t smart. What an absolute mess.

She’s going to have more children and she’s going to be up a creek even more than she is now. With no education or work history besides shilling apple sauce on Instagram.
Puppieslove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Puppieslove »

It's funny how much they need to explain in this video to combat (except not really) any negative comments or to answer their questions.
This is so risky. They must've started talking about all of this the moment they met which is just sick. I would definitely be concerned about his motives, who he is as a person, etc. You don't know someone at 3 months.... I moved in with my current boyfriend when we were together for 5 months (we've been together 6 years now) and THAT was even risky to me. No children, no buying of assets together, etc. Just renting. Lol. I wonder how her family feels about this because I can't imagine her family (or his, to be honest) supporting this mess.

Also, I don't know much about the area she is in. In my state it is WAY more expensive to purchase land and have a home custom built. They keep talking about saving money though....lol.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

This is going to be an epic trainwreck. I am so sad for those children, especially the one in Brit's belly.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

rainbowpoop wrote:I just don’t get how Frank can justify having a baby with her because if it happens it’s gods plan? Image is he f*cking stupid?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Can’t wait for her newfound spirituality too.
lindseyv06
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyv06 »

How does hooktube work exactly? How do you get the YT domain without giving it a view?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Puppieslove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Puppieslove »

I can't imagine her family or his being supportive of this. They must've literally started talking and plotting this the moment they spoke. They probably talked about it on Match .com ;)

They kept talking about saving money, and I don't know about her area, but purchasing land and building a custom home is usually not cheaper than buying one already made.

I also think it's hilarious how 75% of the video was justifying their actions.
Last edited by Puppieslove on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

So what was she doing with Ean this entire time?
I’m sure if he had been game for all of this stuff, she would’ve done the same thing but unfortunately for her, he used his brain (but no condoms) and wanted to slow down the process.

If he wanted to buy a house, she would’ve been giddy and over the moon. If he wanted to get married in October, she would’ve been at the courthouse within seconds.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Papa Keith don't care as long as his daughter continues being a cash cow. Like father, like daughter.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”