I’m pretty sure Vanessa is.
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Unread post by badenglisch »

Brit Brit is about to unleash a triple threat in the family vlogging world: new house, (probably) a wedding, and (once again, probably) a new pregnancy. V is going to have to do a little more than showcasing her ridiculous Rae Dunn collection to stay somewhat relevant.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

badenglisch wrote:Brit Brit is about to unleash a triple threat in the family vlogging world: new house, (probably) a wedding, and (once again, probably) a new pregnancy. V is going to have to do a little more than showcasing her ridiculous Rae Dunn collection to stay somewhat relevant.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
You just know that Vanessa is as eager as us to watch this turn into a trainwreck

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

Am I the only one that can’t stand her fucking voice lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I can’t believe she does that 5x a week. Jesus. Find a real hobby.

I went to home goods a month or so ago and didn’t know they were just opening for the day and there were people fucking running into the store for rae Dunn shit. These are the people that give fellow stay at home moms a bad name lol

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I can’t believe she does that 5x a week. Jesus. Find a real hobby.

I went to home goods a month or so ago and didn’t know they were just opening for the day and there were people fucking running into the store for rae Dunn shit. These are the people that give fellow stay at home moms a bad name lol

She has time to do that but doesn’t have time to go grocery shopping, she’s sad and pathetic. Also she looks absolutely horrible like the corpse bride, keep drinking those nutritious 310 shakes V.

yeahno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yeahno »

Lololol she bought herself a “Best Mom” and “Super Mom” Rae Dunn coffee mug. Mmkay V.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I’m just waiting on her to do a passive aggressive video about how she’s so much better than Brittany because she’s married. Remember when she did the one about not “spreading her legs” and having more kids?

At this point, when I say you’re actually winning at mothering thing. Shocker I know because you suck. But you are better than Brittany at the moment.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I’m just waiting on her to do a passive aggressive video about how she’s so much better than Brittany because she’s married. Remember when she did the one about not “spreading her legs” and having more kids?

At this point, when I say you’re actually winning at mothering thing. Shocker I know because you suck. But you are better than Brittany at the moment.
Reading that back it seems to make no sense! Hopefully y’all get the gist of it. When Vanessa is winning at parenting, you know you suck. :)
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

SunnyLove wrote:Kassidee said on her Instagram story that Vanessa is coming to visit her in November... when is she moving again? -allegedly-

I also thought Vanessa said she was planning to take the kids to Disney world in the next couple months... isn't she moving in like, September? When she said it she made this weird face too. I really don't think she actually has been planning to join David.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:Kassidee said on her Instagram story that Vanessa is coming to visit her in November... when is she moving again? -allegedly-

I also thought Vanessa said she was planning to take the kids to Disney world in the next couple months... isn't she moving in like, September? When she said it she made this weird face too. I really don't think she actually has been planning to join David.
Cz she’s not moving anywhere, she’s gonna keep make more clickbait videos till the very last moment. Then say “she’s decided to stay in SC because it’s what’s best for Lily” when in reality she doesn’t give a shit about Lily and they just never had any intention of moving. I mean how are you moving to SK in less than 4 months and have NOTHING packed, nothing planned and still aren’t cleared? She’s such a lazy fuck she has an au pair and still can’t manage to do the simplest tasks

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

Cz she’s not moving anywhere, she’s gonna keep make more clickbait videos till the very last moment. Then say “she’s decided to stay in SC because it’s what’s best for Lily” when in reality she doesn’t give a shit about Lily and they just never had any intention of moving. I mean how are you moving to SK in less than 4 months and have NOTHING packed, nothing planned and still aren’t cleared? She’s such a lazy fuck she has an au pair and still can’t manage to do the simplest tasks

We were given three weeks notice to move across the country (with Australian military). It's less stress to live in denial that you're moving soon than to prepack months in advance and have plans change on you. It's the only way my brain can survive that part of our "lifestyle". Also, does the American military do the whole move for you like they do here (like pack, transport, unload, etc) or is it all diy so to speak? Literally all we pack here is clothes and paperwork (the latter we don't even have transported as we travel with it).

For her sake, i hope she's moving and not being lied to. I think she genuinely thinks they're moving but has been given indirect information or misunderstood what she was told or was just never given all of the information in the beginning. She needs to not be on those "milspouse" groups and needs to sit down face to face with her local chain of command and find out what the hell is going on for her family and NOT have any kids in the room so she's 100% focussed on finding out what's going on.

Man, she could be making bank off of all of these things. There will be other first time military families googling the process and a series of videos on these things, done properly and in keeping with whatever non disclosures her husband has signed on her behalf, would make a mint! Sadly, like the Turner's series, it's a great idea that she doesn't have the confidence to execute properly.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

mamawombat wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: I also thought Vanessa said she was planning to take the kids to Disney world in the next couple months... isn't she moving in like, September? When she said it she made this weird face too. I really don't think she actually has been planning to join David.

We were given three weeks notice to move across the country (with Australian military). It's less stress to live in denial that you're moving soon than to prepack months in advance and have plans change on you. It's the only way my brain can survive that part of our "lifestyle". Also, does the American military do the whole move for you like they do here (like pack, transport, unload, etc) or is it all diy so to speak? Literally all we pack here is clothes and paperwork (the latter we don't even have transported as we travel with it).

For her sake, i hope she's moving and not being lied to. I think she genuinely thinks they're moving but has been given indirect information or misunderstood what she was told or was just never given all of the information in the beginning. She needs to not be on those "milspouse" groups and needs to sit down face to face with her local chain of command and find out what the hell is going on for her family and NOT have any kids in the room so she's 100% focussed on finding out what's going on.

Man, she could be making bank off of all of these things. There will be other first time military families googling the process and a series of videos on these things, done properly and in keeping with whatever non disclosures her husband has signed on her behalf, would make a mint! Sadly, like the Turner's series, it's a great idea that she doesn't have the confidence to execute properly.

I don't think it's confidence. I genuinely think Vanessa means it when she says she doesn't see YouTube as a job. She only puts out videos when she needs pocket money to fund her hobby. Unlike other YT mother's, she doesn't seem to see it as a means to earn a living. Which is fine imo, the less her kids are exploited, the better. At least she's not being a fake ass hypocritical witch like Britney. I just wish she'd actually be consistant about posting when she is posting. If you say you're going to do a Turner's series, or VEDA, or vlogmas, do it. If you're not actually going to bother and you know it, just don't say anything at all. Let it be a pleasant surprise for anyone who cares.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PigeonOfLondon wrote:
mamawombat wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Cz she’s not moving anywhere, she’s gonna keep make more clickbait videos till the very last moment. Then say “she’s decided to stay in SC because it’s what’s best for Lily” when in reality she doesn’t give a shit about Lily and they just never had any intention of moving. I mean how are you moving to SK in less than 4 months and have NOTHING packed, nothing planned and still aren’t cleared? She’s such a lazy fuck she has an au pair and still can’t manage to do the simplest tasks

I don't think it's confidence. I genuinely think Vanessa means it when she says she doesn't see YouTube as a job. She only puts out videos when she needs pocket money to fund her hobby. Unlike other YT mother's, she doesn't seem to see it as a means to earn a living. Which is fine imo, the less her kids are exploited, the better. At least she's not being a fake ass hypocritical witch like Britney. I just wish she'd actually be consistant about posting when she is posting. If you say you're going to do a Turner's series, or VEDA, or vlogmas, do it. If you're not actually going to bother and you know it, just don't say anything at all. Let it be a pleasant surprise for anyone who cares.

Vanessa is just a lazy sloppy mess, no one expects her to put out X amount of videos out. She’s the one that sets herself up for failure for saying she’s gonna post XYZ & not doing it. Also she for sure needs YouTube to keep up with her spending habits and her lifestyle. Idk how much David makes and I’m sure it’s enough for them to live on but not comfortably. But she needs YouTube if she wants to have spending money for all the useless things she buys.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

mamawombat wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: I also thought Vanessa said she was planning to take the kids to Disney world in the next couple months... isn't she moving in like, September? When she said it she made this weird face too. I really don't think she actually has been planning to join David.

Here in the US military they are obligated to give a minimum of 90 days noticed for any Over seas moves because the process is very long, some people know they are going over seas a year in advance. She has had time to prepare and get medically cleared, if she is moving in September she should alredy have all the arrangements done and movers scheduled. It those look like she has waited until the very last minute to make arra7and that doesn't fly well with the military that is know for taking forever for everything lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

PigeonOfLondon wrote:
mamawombat wrote:We were given three weeks notice to move across the country (with Australian military). It's less stress to live in denial that you're moving soon than to prepack months in advance and have plans change on you. It's the only way my brain can survive that part of our "lifestyle". Also, does the American military do the whole move for you like they do here (like pack, transport, unload, etc) or is it all diy so to speak? Literally all we pack here is clothes and paperwork (the latter we don't even have transported as we travel with it).

Vanessa is just a lazy sloppy mess, no one expects her to put out X amount of videos out. She’s the one that sets herself up for failure for saying she’s gonna post XYZ & not doing it. Also she for sure needs YouTube to keep up with her spending habits and her lifestyle. Idk how much David makes and I’m sure it’s enough for them to live on but not comfortably. But she needs YouTube if she wants to have spending money for all the useless things she buys.

Enlisted soldiers/airman dont make that much lol definitely not enough to keep up with her careless spending.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 4be709.png[/img]

Posted this on Britney’s thread too but hilarious that she’s dissing Britney Image

LurkyMcLurkerton
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LurkyMcLurkerton »

Here in the US military they are obligated to give a minimum of 90 days noticed for any Over seas moves because the process is very long, some people know they are going over seas a year in advance. She has had time to prepare and get medically cleared, if she is moving in September she should alredy have all the arrangements done and movers scheduled. It those look like she has waited until the very last minute to make arra7and that doesn't fly well with the military that is know for taking forever for everything lol

I know the Air Force is "required" to give 90 days notice, but I don't think I've ever seen that happen. I also REALLY don't think Lilly is going to be cleared, it sounds like she's getting put into the exceptional family member program and won't be allowed to be stationed over seas. Also moves with the military here are super easy, a week or two before your move date you'll get some one coming by to estimate how many materials and how much time they'll need, then a few days before people descend on your house and pack EVERYTHING. Like if you don't pay attention to them they'll pack your trash.

Regardless, I've been watching this train wreck happen on and off for years now, and just found out my brother in law was at basic with David. My husband is also Air Force so I might be able to answer any questions on that front if they come up :)

Welcome to the best train wreck on the internet http://gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=291
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Vanessa just wanted to say you are looking better than Britney!! Please don’t mess up lmao

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 4be709.png[/img]

Posted this on Britney’s thread too but hilarious that she’s dissing Britney Image

I am only ever here for the Britney shade Image If Vanessa deserves anything it's to watch that girl plummet. Who tf completely disses a friend the way B did and then comes crawling back when she needs a van to help her move? I'm 100% of the opinion B is jealous of V's life and support network and shiny "looks good for a photo op and has national holidays" husband (what attracted B to F? He was a fireman Image)

But for reals, more videos of Lily so my daughter can stop watching the same three vlogs over and over.

Return to “2011teenagemom”