E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

Unread post by gopedjane »

AussieAl wrote:I find it interesting Kevin is staying the week with Bonnie and Joel when they don’t even have a spare room rather than in the Ice Palace. Also as I said last week the podcasts are starting from what I can tell Ad revenue has dropped significantly for you tubers so they are all jumping on podcasts which run much longer and bring in more $$$$

does anyone know if there is even a pod cast market for "Pure Mormon Content"? The only podcasts that I've listened to tend to be more motivational or self improvement. I think people also like current events, comedy and pop culture. What could they possibly have to talk about that anyone would want to download and listen to while driving? Sorry will be sticking to my Audible.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

gopedjane wrote:
AussieAl wrote:I find it interesting Kevin is staying the week with Bonnie and Joel when they don’t even have a spare room rather than in the Ice Palace. Also as I said last week the podcasts are starting from what I can tell Ad revenue has dropped significantly for you tubers so they are all jumping on podcasts which run much longer and bring in more $$$$

does anyone know if there is even a pod cast market for "Pure Mormon Content"? The only podcasts that I've listened to tend to be more motivational or self improvement. I think people also like current events, comedy and pop culture. What could they possibly have to talk about that anyone would want to download and listen to while driving? Sorry will be sticking to my Audible.
And it's yet another thing ellie doesn't want to put any work into

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She posted her kids bring so much peace to her?! Wtf. Is that because Jared plays with them and she watches from a distance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

That haircut definitely ages her!

I don’t know how putting ink on feet would make someone cry?

Jared’s fake exaggerated laugh is so cringy.

Also, if you look at the clock on the oven they filmed a couple a clips in a matter of an hour and called it a day. Lazy.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GymChick wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... f80525.png[/img]

So Ellie gets help when the baby wakes up in the middle of the night and she gets to lay in bed all day as well?

You know Ellie most of us moms the husband would have went back to work by now- I was up at night and 6am making breakfast for the toddler wearing a baby.

He gets up to _burp_ TJ? My ex was a Naval Aviator. It was super important for him to get his sleep, plus, he had lived on an aircraft carrier, and you wouldn't believe what he could sleep through. There was no way I was waking his ass up to burp a baby.
Ellie just amazes me. And the way Jared sucks up to her is unbelievable.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

How old is Tommy now?

There is no reason Jared HAS to get up with her unless he feds him at night. I mean, how hard is it to burp the baby herself, lay him down, then go to the bathroom? Like, I don’t even get it.

I took care of night wakings 98% of the time for 18 MONTHS. I breastfed and there really wasn’t anything my husband could do. He eventually took over bed time, evening diaper changes, bathe time, etc. but I wasn’t about to wake him up to burp !?!?? the baby?

Yikes. Poor Jared. (Although he’s a B I G enabler here so the pity only goes so far.)
flower282
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flower282 »

jared always strikes me as being gay not there’s anything wrong with that he just seems very flamboyant

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Did they say why Kevin is staying there? He's only a 2 hour drive away. I drive more than that to work everyday. Maybe Joel is afraid to stay there alone when the queen is at her church outing? hahaha.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Their delay is such a waste of time. Jared said on that IG question thing that editing really doesn’t take him that long unless it’s something like the birth vlog. So what the heck is he doing until midnight? Oh wait, playing video games! I get that he needs down time but also needs to plan better if she’s having him get up and burp.

With such a huge delay, using short clips from several days, quick editing, the rest of his time is spent catering to her and watching other kids. I’m shocked that she allowed him to go to his grandmothers thing. Do you think Ellie had someone come over? Yet she can get out of bed to take that tiny baby to the movies?

I follow a blogger, Taza. She’s also LDS. Lives in NYC. Had 3 kids and just gave birth by c section to twin girls. They have a home business, so husband is also home. BUT, she’s out and about a lot! Babies are about same age as TJ. They’re at the park, museums, splash pads even returned to church! They had both families recently in town so they were eating out. AND she’s breastfeeding twins!!! I guess what I’m saying is that there are so many other women who do it and many do it alone, but they do it!!!

Queen Ellie needs to get off her lazy butt. Everyone should stop catering to her. It’s really disgusting.

In one clip Jared says that Ellie is having some issues with TJand breastfeeding so she was trying to figure it out. Then later he says how well it’s going! Make up your mind! Maybe she’s using that as an excuse.

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

ba1006 wrote:
Did they say why Kevin is staying there? He's only a 2 hour drive away. I drive more than that to work everyday. Maybe Joel is afraid to stay there alone when the queen is at her church outing? hahaha.
I have always been curious how do people with Podcasts get paid ? Is it all through endorsements or sponsorships? You know E and J will be hitting up their subscribers big time to listen. The interesting thing is that these two can’t monitize off of their kids in Podcasts. It will be interesting to see if they can get a podcast up and running and successful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bethypooh51 wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
I have always been curious how do people with Podcasts get paid ? Is it all through endorsements or sponsorships? You know E and J will be hitting up their subscribers big time to listen. The interesting thing is that these two can’t monitize off of their kids in Podcasts. It will be interesting to see if they can get a podcast up and running and successful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They get paid from sponsors. Podcasts CAN result in a good bit of ad money because listeners tend to just listen to the ads and not skip like with video. That said, it’s also harder to find listeners and you actually do need to hustle to market it and to keep your content “fresh” to keep people interested. I listen to a lot of podcasts, and many start off fresh but then grow tired. Very few people making podcasts are actually making big money. These YTers are trying to have lightning strike twice. Many of them got lucky with daily vlogging and managed to bring in a stellar income for awhile, but this is a whole new arena. They need to put a lot more effort in than just sitting down and talking for an hour and then posting a video about it.

Bottom line.... they aren’t going to get rich at it. Plus like someone else said, Ellie is going to leave it to Jared and a “guest” all the time. She doesn’t work! I think even Bollie is Jared’s job now. Expect the podcast to basically become Jared talking to his brother in laws and other YT Mormons...

Fun!

Reading all the posts from people talking about how busy they were when their babies were young, and how spoiled Ellie is, really made me realize that she actually isn’t. Her life is sad. While many of us were (are) busy with children, what we are also doing is LIVING LIFE. What does Ellie have? One dream after another about what she thinks will make her happy. She has no one that truly believes half the praise they heap on her, otherwise they wouldn’t talk to her like she’s special. No one expects anything from her. Not to be a good person. Not to be a good sister, daughter, aunt, coworker, etc. All she’s ever been is beautiful, and that is quickly fading. She doesn’t seem to enjoy her children, her dog, her husband, etc. She sits around all day wallowing in a musty bedroom with dirty snot filled sheets and surrounded by poopy diapers. Their fortune is fading and the pressure is on to bring that money back in so they can continue to spend and not have to face reality.

It’s all very sad if you think about it. I don’t envy her “life.”

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Well, well, well so queen Ellie cusses apparently a lot. I listened to their stupid podcast out of curiosity. They won’t be able to keep it up. She doesn’t want to do it “it’s Jared’s gig”.
She talked how different this whole pregnancy and delivery was. I really think she had gender disappointment and that even carried through to the delivery. I don’t feel sorry in the least for her. She’s got a cushy, sad life. She’ll never ever be happy.

So YouTube had all those meetings to give these people other ideas/ways to make $$$. That explains why all of a sudden there’s this big push to start these. I wonder if YouTube was giving them a sort of heads up on the future. Can’t be sustained like they have been more years.

Can’t imagine what these two will find to talk about. I agree, Jared is going to have to have guests.

megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

Oh god they posted up the podcast. Of course Ellie being entitled AF and speaking the most and Jared sucking up and complimenting her in every way. I listened just to see if she spoke about the induction but of course they didn't mention any of it at all lol! I should have known lol. The main thing they addressed is why they didn't have anyone else with them thats so dumb.

Also she says she told the doctor she didn't want to do the glucose test (with the drink) this time and the doctor agreed that it was fine how ridiculous is that, that is an important test. I honestly don't know who her doctor is even Cole and Sav were going to go to Mexico for Vacation but once they found out she was pregnant her dr said not to go because of Zika still can't believe Ellie's doctor said yes. Basically don't waste your time listening it is so dumb and just they jumping on the bandwagon.

Little summary I missed some parts because it was so bland and boring
1. Jared intros why they are doing this basically they want to speak more freely. Ellie doesn't seem that interested mentions many times 'this is Jared's thing'
2. They talk about name of the podcast basically they stick with E+J surprisingly Ellie says it can be J+E if Jared wants WOW
3. They talk about why they didn't have any family at the birth. Ellie needed to be herself and she mentions she can't be herself around others and jared jumps in quick to do damage control saying 'she can be herself infront of her parents' but its different. Basically Ellie is not comfortable expressing her pain and emotions in from of her family makes me think that she probably hides her depression and anxiety.
4. They talk about how Ellie's Epidural didn't work as well so Ellie says 'I hurt' lol
5. I honestly zoned out but E was claustrophobic and couldn't breath thats why she was apologizing to the DR and only Jared's singing comforted her which wouldn't have happened if family members were around.
6. Jared goes to get her 10 packs of Jello (even though she is not allowed that much on an epidural they mention that) when he returns from cafeteria he enters the wrong room (another couple) who are 20 mins away from giving birth what an idiot
7. It starts to dull down so jared says should be talk about Tommy Joel (name choice) But they decide to save that and do that with Bonnie and Joel as guests on their podcast.
8. Ellie says she needed to internet tweeting or posting and asked that Jared not edit the birth blog because she needed that. She didn't even want family members getting updates on she is a 2,3 etc

Those were the highlights overall uninformative and boring don't waste your time
Also sorry this was long but hopefully not as long and boring as the podcast :)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie can’t be herself when her family is around because she can’t be her raging bitch self without worrying someone might accidentally catch it on camera.

The way Jared kisses Ellie’s passive aggressive ass makes me uncomfortable. I don’t like Jared, but there are some major red flags for emotional abuse there. Ellie may have mental health issues, but that is no excuse for treating Jared the way she does.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

megtanner35 wrote:Oh god they posted up the podcast. Of course Ellie being entitled AF and speaking the most and Jared sucking up and complimenting her in every way. I listened just to see if she spoke about the induction but of course they didn't mention any of it at all lol! I should have known lol. The main thing they addressed is why they didn't have anyone else with them thats so dumb.

Also she says she told the doctor she didn't want to do the glucose test (with the drink) this time and the doctor agreed that it was fine how ridiculous is that, that is an important test. I honestly don't know who her doctor is even Cole and Sav were going to go to Mexico for Vacation but once they found out she was pregnant her dr said not to go because of Zika still can't believe Ellie's doctor said yes. Basically don't waste your time listening it is so dumb and just they jumping on the bandwagon.

Little summary I missed some parts because it was so bland and boring
1. Jared intros why they are doing this basically they want to speak more freely. Ellie doesn't seem that interested mentions many times 'this is Jared's thing'
2. They talk about name of the podcast basically they stick with E+J surprisingly Ellie says it can be J+E if Jared wants WOW
3. They talk about why they didn't have any family at the birth. Ellie needed to be herself and she mentions she can't be herself around others and jared jumps in quick to do damage control saying 'she can be herself infront of her parents' but its different. Basically Ellie is not comfortable expressing her pain and emotions in from of her family makes me think that she probably hides her depression and anxiety.
4. They talk about how Ellie's Epidural didn't work as well so Ellie says 'I hurt' lol
5. I honestly zoned out but E was claustrophobic and couldn't breath thats why she was apologizing to the DR and only Jared's singing comforted her which wouldn't have happened if family members were around.
6. Jared goes to get her 10 packs of Jello (even though she is not allowed that much on an epidural they mention that) when he returns from cafeteria he enters the wrong room (another couple) who are 20 mins away from giving birth what an idiot
7. It starts to dull down so jared says should be talk about Tommy Joel (name choice) But they decide to save that and do that with Bonnie and Joel as guests on their podcast.
8. Ellie says she needed to internet tweeting or posting and asked that Jared not edit the birth blog because she needed that. She didn't even want family members getting updates on she is a 2,3 etc

Those were the highlights overall uninformative and boring don't waste your time
Also sorry this was long but hopefully not as long and boring as the podcast :)
Seriously. It was painful to listen to

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie can’t be herself when her family is around because she can’t be her raging bitch self without worrying someone might accidentally catch it on camera.

The way Jared kisses Ellie’s passive aggressive ass makes me uncomfortable. I don’t like Jared, but there are some major red flags for emotional abuse there. Ellie may have mental health issues, but that is no excuse for treating Jared the way she does.

THIS. I'd be ashamed if I saw myself treating my husband like that.

Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

Ellie is 27 yet acts 15
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

131618 wrote:
e1014890 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 32d730.png It just keeps getting worse and worse!
Short hair just does not work well on her...I thought her shoulder length looked great!
Tinkerbell? More like washed-up soccer mom...
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Ellie is so over it. She’s achieved her dreams, now she wants shared to be the main breadwinner. Good luck paying for the ice palace, Jared!!!

I was actually very similar to Ellie during birth in the way that I wanted it secret. After laboring for two+ days, I could care less if I pooped all over the delivery table and the whole world watched, I just wanted that baby out. Lol!

Some women are naturally private. I am more private than others. But I recognize my secrecy was a mental health problem — the level I took it to wasn’t healthy. I can’t help but think the same way for Ellie. She was fine with Jackson and Calvin. I don’t think things have changed for the better.

Also, missed opportunity! They should have named Home Elliot Joel or something like that so his initials could have been E+J! The true Youtuber $$$ Baby!
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

YellowSweater1950 wrote:Ellie is so over it. She’s achieved her dreams, now she wants shared to be the main breadwinner. Good luck paying for the ice palace, Jared!!!

I was actually very similar to Ellie during birth in the way that I wanted it secret. After laboring for two+ days, I could care less if I pooped all over the delivery table and the whole world watched, I just wanted that baby out. Lol!

Some women are naturally private. I am more private than others. But I recognize my secrecy was a mental health problem — the level I took it to wasn’t healthy. I can’t help but think the same way for Ellie. She was fine with Jackson and Calvin. I don’t think things have changed for the better.

Also, missed opportunity! They should have named Home Elliot Joel or something like that so his initials could have been E+J! The true Youtuber $$$ Baby!
I explained that terribly. I wanted my labor and birth to be completely secret and private, but when it came to the actual birth I could care less. After I had the baby, I realized my personal secrecy wasn’t coming from a healthy place, but my anxiety kept up until 8 months post-partum. Only now do I realize how weird I probably seemed to everyone. Lol

Return to “Ellie and Jared”