GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part 27

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part

Unread post by eskayem »

If she sells the displayed FlashCards she cou ln d face s shit ton of legal battles. At least one of the pictures has a licensed character on it.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

If she sells the displayed FlashCards she could face s shit ton of legal battles. At least one of the pictures has a licensed character on it.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Krouton »

Howlin17 wrote:I thought Oakland was house maid and lawn boy, now. And, I am feeling really hinky about Nanny Ash. Sister wife. I can't imagine why she is on vacation with them, otherwise. Old Creeper and Goth are along as the helpers.

Is anyone surprised that it was Heifer that got chosen for the alone time with Hyena and Hippo? Running errands?
Don't you know she threw a giant tantrum and Sloth cuddled her and said "don't cry, you can go". Can't wait til she's thirteen and wants to day a nineteen year old. She'll have the same tantrum, becuase it works to get what she wants. Why should she ever stop?
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

[quote="eskayem"]If she sells the displayed FlashCards she could face s shit ton of legal battles. At least one of the pictures has a licensed character on it.

Come on, guyeesss! The rules, nor the law, apply to them!! We should know this by now!!!
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Howlin17 wrote:Forgot a couple of things lol
Notice how dirty Hyenas feet are in the vlog when she's showing off her new frock. Floors must be filthy!
And, does Sister Ashley claim she makes those cards?
YES she claims she made them!! It’s in her IG account.. where she states this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Krouton wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:I thought Oakland was house maid and lawn boy, now. And, I am feeling really hinky about Nanny Ash. Sister wife. I can't imagine why she is on vacation with them, otherwise. Old Creeper and Goth are along as the helpers.

Is anyone surprised that it was Heifer that got chosen for the alone time with Hyena and Hippo? Running errands?
Don't you know she threw a giant tantrum and Sloth cuddled her and said "don't cry, you can go". Can't wait til she's thirteen and wants to day a nineteen year old. She'll have the same tantrum, becuase it works to get what she wants. Why should she ever stop?
And its "easier" than dealing with a bratty teenager, just let her have her way ya know

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Covert Teppanyaki lunch? Tyabetes has laid off posting their outings there ... probably got too much pressure for eating out so much after DisneyGate! I’m not buying he quit eating there. No way.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

3momstrong wrote:Doesn’t this look like more fun than Disney World? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 1f52c9.png[/img]

Seriously, I am so embarrassed for them. It is abundantly clear they now realize they made a big mistake not taking the kids to Disney but this is NOT the way to correct the mistake. Next they will be riding a 30 year old broken down donkey chained to walk in a little circle. Horrifying.

Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

A couple more pics for the pedos on Tyler's Instagram story and a close up which shows how broken one of the girl's hair is
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SassySassenach wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
utahmom wrote:The homeless gentleman thing really pissed me off. Too many ways to even count but as intelligent caring kind humans, I don't need to list them all for you guyses. There are dozens of ways to help the homeless in Utah. Waving a $20 in a humiliating manner is NOT one of them.
It was truly disgusting and sad. My heart broke for the gentleman she waved the $20 at. Neither Waddles nor Tra$h had good role models in their parents. This we can tell because they are both stuck in their 13 y/o and 19 y/o behaviors, which truly SUCK, by the way. Goth Mimi and Pervy Steve obviously left a lot to be desired in the parenting department. I hope God blesses the man tenfold who received the “generous gift”. Makes me literally actually ill.

Absolutely agree. Just because someone is homeless, they still deserve RESPECT! I have stopped before to buy a meal or give the couple dollars I may have, but I would NEVER EVER even consider taking a picture or video!!! WHY?! I don’t need people to see me doing it. I don’t need praise!
We don’t know how a homeless person ended up on the street, but we can absolutely show compassion!

Also, since we know they read here... here’s a bible verse I think you skipped:

"Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven” ~ Matthew 6:1

That was one of my dad's favorite verses. And it continues, "When you give to the poor, do not let your right hand know what your left hand is doing, that your giving will be in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you".
I wonder if they worry about what "the Father who sees what is done in secret" sees.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I continue to be utterly repulsed by the idea that NANNY ASH thinks the best place for bare footed three year olds during cooking is the kitchen counter. Why in the hell can they not sit in a chair?? That food was an inch away from those dirty feet. Don’t you want to teach the kids the value of sanitary habits, of cleanliness? GROSS!! they are NOT BABIES!!!

B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

B4bfmmom wrote:
eskayem wrote:If she sells the displayed FlashCards she could face s shit ton of legal battles. At least one of the pictures has a licensed character on it.

Come on, guyeesss! Neither the rules, nor the law, apply to them!! We should know this by now!!!
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I'm sorry for my repeat postings.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

eskayem wrote:I'm sorry for my repeat postings.
It is not your fault! I’ve noticed for some reason it just seems to happen sometimes :(

eandrews1970
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eandrews1970 »

M

reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

The Grifters are floundering. They're posting on every social media platform and now they've sucked Nanny Poppins into their schemes. They keep assigning her more roles and additional responsibilites. Originally she was their house cleaner, then she became house cleaner + nanny. And now it seems she is assuming the responsibilities associated with social media too? I mean, WTF! So, what are the babysitters doing? Watching her take care of everything related to home and family? Eventually they'll stop needing to be home at all. While Bison is off writing the boring and monotonous blog and A$Swit is piling on layers of makeup, Nanny Ash is the homemaker. The Toes never cease to amaze me. And in terms of, "the vacation", doesn't it seem as though every day is a vacation for them? Grrr...

When I saw how excited the girls were about the routine I thought, kids brains at that age are like sponges. They are soaking in everything. How pitiful that it took someone outside the immediate family to introduce structure to their days. And Bison, your little sign about setting the example, isn't that what we've been saying all along?

They are such hypocrites!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

reefmango wrote:The Grifters are floundering. They're posting on every social media platform and now they've sucked Nanny Poppins into their schemes. They keep assigning her more roles and additional responsibilites. Originally she was their house cleaner, then she became house cleaner + nanny. And now it seems she is assuming the responsibilities associated with social media too? I mean, WTF! So, what are the babysitters doing? Watching her take care of everything related to home and family? Eventually they'll stop needing to be home at all. While Bison is off writing the boring and monotonous blog and A$Swit is piling on layers of makeup, Nanny Ash is the homemaker. The Toes never cease to amaze me. And in terms of, "the vacation", doesn't it seem as though every day is a vacation for them? Grrr...

When I saw how excited the girls were about the routine I thought, kids brains at that age are like sponges. They are soaking in everything. How pitiful that it took someone outside the immediate family to introduce structure to their days. And Bison, your little sign about setting the example, isn't that what we've been saying all along?

And the thing is, it's _fun_ to teach your kids. It's so cool to see them make the connections and see the "light bulb" moments. And they're missing out on it because they're lazy and obviously really don't enjoy their kids. Just like when they managed to not take the girls to Disney World. Who wouldn't want to see that place through their kids' eyes? If they weren't such greedy hypocrites, I would almost feel sorry for them, because they are missing out one of the best things about being a parent.

Mom7GKK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mom7GKK »

Here's something to get your weekend off to a great start, ladies. (from a recent vlog)

You're welcome!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

lmmomSD wrote:
reefmango wrote:The Grifters are floundering. They're posting on every social media platform and now they've sucked Nanny Poppins into their schemes. They keep assigning her more roles and additional responsibilites. Originally she was their house cleaner, then she became house cleaner + nanny. And now it seems she is assuming the responsibilities associated with social media too? I mean, WTF! So, what are the babysitters doing? Watching her take care of everything related to home and family? Eventually they'll stop needing to be home at all. While Bison is off writing the boring and monotonous blog and A$Swit is piling on layers of makeup, Nanny Ash is the homemaker. The Toes never cease to amaze me. And in terms of, "the vacation", doesn't it seem as though every day is a vacation for them? Grrr...

And the thing is, it's _fun_ to teach your kids. It's so cool to see them make the connections and see the "light bulb" moments. And they're missing out on it because they're lazy and obviously really don't enjoy their kids. Just like when they managed to not take the girls to Disney World. Who wouldn't want to see that place through their kids' eyes? If they weren't such greedy hypocrites, I would almost feel sorry for them, because they are missing out one of the best things about being a parent.

Yes, that too! It seems as though the babysitters are content to watch all of those learning moments instead of experiencing the joy of them. It's almost as if they're watching a TV show. They are detached and only check in here and there for a photo/vlog opportunity. They are not developing the foundation of solid relationships with those little girls and in time, when those kids have a say, A$$ and Waddles are in for a rude awakening.

As an aside, a pet peeve of mine is their calling of Ash2, "NANNY ASH". IMO that's pretentious and annoying... they must view themselves as rock stars. Sorry Mr. and Mrs. Toes., you're not selling as many tix these days. It's time to get real, however, we all know that's not going to happen...
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

I am so thankful I did not have parents like these two. Feeding me junk all the time, putting me in pullups for their convenience, forcing me to go on scary rides, pushing me to put my hands up in the air during those rides, making me answer the same questions over and over to a camera, filming my discomfort in various activities....

I feel so bad for those girls. Pushing them to be the parents' version of 'crazy', 'tough' and 'brave' does not make them these things. In fact, it does the opposite. They become more anxious because they are not being heard.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”