Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Unread post by _redhotfirecracker »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Did skylaa have that goddamned paci in her mouth at dance class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Aaryn said she lets her have it most of the time, but she takes it whenever Skyla's doing an activity.
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Did skylaa have that goddamned paci in her mouth at dance class?

Aaryn made a point to say that Whynla doesn’t get the pack during dance class. She also went on to whine about how there isn’t another way to watch the kids other than on the screen. Personally, it’s good the parents can’t be so close to the kids/kids can’t see the parents. It helps them kids focus more. I was in ballet when I was 4 up to 8 years old. I would have continued, but my parents had just separated and it was hard for my mom to drive to my classes during the week. Anyways, my parents didn’t watch me (nor did they have the option to - technology in 1994 lol). They did peek in a couple of times without me noticing. But I feel it gives the kid some independence. Learns to take instructions/listen to someone other than their parents. Also, less distractions for the children.
graham3186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by graham3186 »

I’m glad someone pointed out her fangs, now I see what it is about her teeth I notice. I always find myself watching her mouth more than anything in her videos... sometimes it looks like she tries to make her lips plump while she talks and sometimes her top lip looks super thin. I can’t figure it out. Does anyone else notice that or is it just me?

5Harrington
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 5Harrington »

graham3186 wrote:I’m glad someone pointed out her fangs, now I see what it is about her teeth I notice. I always find myself watching her mouth more than anything in her videos... sometimes it looks like she tries to make her lips plump while she talks and sometimes her top lip looks super thin. I can’t figure it out. Does anyone else notice that or is it just me?

It isn't just you, her lips and teeth are both off majorly!

Welcome to the forum. :P
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

_redhotfirecracker wrote:After today's vlog, I feel so bad for Skyla. Even more than I usually do. She is SO desperate for Aaryn's time and attention, and she gets none of it. So many times in that video, Skyla kept saying, "Mom! Mom!" trying to get her attention, and then at the table she tried to show her the inside of a toy and kept saying, "Mom, it's gone. It's gone." To be fair, Aaryn responded to her by saying she didn't know what Skyla meant by that, but it's so sad she won't put the camera down and play with her daughter. Maybe she should use a tripod to film at home sometimes, mainly when they're all seated, so she can still have full use of both hands while interacting with the girls and not have to limit herself to one hand. A tripod would serve the same main purpose and everything would still be recorded for her vlog.

Even in the morning, Aaryn went into the room and said a big good morning to Skyla, but there was no hug or kiss or anything that I personally would have done to greet my own (hypothetical) child. And then Skyla gets called a brat left and right, which she is sometimes, but it's all Aaryn's fault. I think Skyla just gets frustrated because she can't figure out how to communicate or how to get Aaryn to spend time with her, and that's when she acts out. I closed out that vlog at the end and felt so much empathy for that poor little girl. Not trying to be dramatic about it, but it's the truth. Aaryn's so busy worrying about holding a camera in place that she's missing all the things that actually matter when it comes to being a mother.
I didn’t see it yet but it’s so true. In my mind, she’s ruining certain parts of her kids lives. Don’t get me wrong, I know some have it so much worse. I just feel bad because she’s missing out on so much and the kids are suffering. My 2 1/2 yr old 100% acts way more “bratty” when I’m preoccupied.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

vandelynn wrote:
dahell wrote:
vandelynn wrote:The last time I checked there is no rule about repeating a topics. If your tired of hearing something the adult thing to do is skip over it and keep it moving. I have seen things on here I personaly prefer not to read bc its been an ongoing topic or its been discussed over and over BUT not once do I ever say "Hey move on I'm bored of talking about that" To me that is borderline rude and I respect whatever you feel you want to talk about. Is that so much to ask for? Smh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Agreed. 100%
If we wanted to be scolded for talking about something we can just comment on Aaryns social media Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Lol. True. This is our safe place.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Wow those friends of theirs have a gorgeous house.

flower282
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flower282 »

it’s very off putting how aaryn has to make sure we know she’s drinking alcohol like have a few glasses of wine but u don’t have to document it every time

Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

In the newest vlog (thanks for the HookTube links, y'all), she doesn't even say "thank you" to Nick for getting those bracelets for her! Ungrateful little twit. That was really sweet of him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Seriously...it is disgusting that Skyla holds her pacifier while she eats, and puts it in her mouth in between eating.
How embarasssing!?!?!?!?
That's your true #momfail Aryn.

Skyla sounds sooooo weird when she talks, the rest a lot of sssschhh sounds in her words. I wouldn't be suprised if it was pacifier related.

Adeline looked and sounded completely content in every clip that she was sitting alone or playing.
More proof that Aryns claim that Adeline is super attached is not true.
Seriously, how big is that baby. Was she eating a sugar popsicle? Keep that up Aryn and Adeline will be stealing your pop in no time too! Sugar, sugar, sugar.
I thought Aryn didn't nurse in public, so how did she nurse Adeline while Skyla was in the dance class? She sure is trying to redeem herself with all those breastfeeding comments.

It's funny Aryn can go all out and do Skylas hair in a bun for dance, but on any other day she can't seem to even brush it or pull it out of her eyes.

Also what stood out MOST to me in the vlog, is how Skyla wakesnuo from her nap and runs right by her mother. She doesn't stop for a hug, she doesn't acknowledge her mother at all!
Seriously how sad is that?!?!
I understand all children dont like to be cuddled all the time...but after a full nigit of sleep away from their parents...they sent want a hug or kiss!?
I wonder if it was Nick who woke her up if she would have done the same thing. Poor lonely child.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
brookiemack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brookiemack »

It is nice that Skyla is talking more, there was much less whining in this video! I do think it’s sad that Aaryn is a stay at home mom that stays home with her kids all day and she can’t understand anything that Skyla says. She just says “I don’t know what that means” after everything she says. Crazy in comparison to Kendra Atkins, her twins are much younger, and she understands basically everything they say. Like when they were at the table “do you want a snack” “yeah a snack!” “What do you want though?” It sounded like Skyla just repeated “a snack” and Aaryn is like “chalk?!”
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

kristieanne87 wrote:Seriously...it is disgusting that Skyla holds her pacifier while she eats, and puts it in her mouth in between eating.
How embarasssing!?!?!?!?

Skyla sounds sooooo weird when she talks, the rest a lot of sssschhh sounds in her words. I wouldn't be suprised if it was pacifier related.

Adeline looked and sounded completely content in every clip that she was sitting alone or playing.
Seriously, how big is that baby. Was she eating a sugar popsicle? Keep that up Aryn and Adeline will be stealing your pop in no time too! Sugar, sugar, sugar.
I thought Aryn didn't nurse in public, so how did she nurse Adeline while Skyla was in the dance class? She sure is trying to redeem herself with all those breastfeeding comments.

It's funny Aryn can go all out and do Skylas hair in a bun for dance, but on any other day she can't seem to even brush it or pull it out of her eyes.

Also what stood out MOST to me in the vlog, is how Skyla wakesnuo from her nap and runs right by her mother. She doesn't stop for a hug, she doesn't acknowledge her mother at all!
I understand all children dont like to be cuddled all the time...but after a full nigit of sleep away from their parents...they sent want a hug or kiss!?
I wonder if it was Nick who woke her up if she would have done the same thing. Poor lonely child.

m

Great post

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Yeah, she definatly said a snack...not chalk.
brookiemack wrote:It is nice that Skyla is talking more, there was much less whining in this video! I do think it’s sad that Aaryn is a stay at home mom that stays home with her kids all day and she can’t understand anything that Skyla says. She just says “I don’t know what that means” after everything she says. Crazy in comparison to Kendra Atkins, her twins are much younger, and she understands basically everything they say. Like when they were at the table “do you want a snack” “yeah a snack!” “What do you want though?” It sounded like Skyla just repeated “a snack” and Aaryn is like “chalk?!”
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

kristieanne87 wrote:Seriously...it is disgusting that Skyla holds her pacifier while she eats, and puts it in her mouth in between eating.
How embarasssing!?!?!?!?

Holy crap, she was SO proud of her “mad bun skillz”....yikes. “ADELINE LOOK AT SISSY’s BUN!!” Geez Aaryn. And, yes, she was freaking over the top with her breastfeeding commentary. And, since she “forgot Adeline’s bottle” maybe she could have, oh I don’t know, REFRAINED FROM DRINKING at dinner and nursed her at the table?! I guess Adeline seemed fine but wth? Also, Aaryn brags about Skyla being so much like her in so many ways.....yes Aaryn, she learning how to be emotionally distant (from you though, not her dad or grandparents). Congrats. I also think it’s funny that she’s snide about the build a bear line and acts like she went there to scope it out but also admits she’d have done it if the line weren’t so long. We all know how Aaryn covets free crap so I’m not surprised she’d want more more more for less. It’s an odd mix of loving to waste money and loving the free crap. Bottom line is...she wants stuff. Free, buy, she just wants it.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Why do they have toddlers and an infant in the pool so late?!
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

thewhisper wrote:Why do they have toddlers and an infant in the pool so late?!
And supervised by the caregivers who've been drinking.

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Carmencita wrote:
And supervised by the caregivers who've been drinking.

The lack of light is extremely concerning. They could easily lose track of a child in dark water. We’ve had far too many drownings in our area lately.
TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

Exactly. Get a babysitter and an Uber if you want a night of drinking.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Did they drunk drive home? Very stupid :/
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

I hate to be so hard on first time parents; it is a learning process. But a lot of it is basic common sense— something Nick appears to have a hell of a lot more of most of the time than Aron. I hope someday soon he at least says to her ‘can you at least cool it on the effin drinking until I get home from work?’

And with all this supposed endless breastfeeding she’s doing, I’m sorry but the casual drinking all afternoon and evening makes no sense. Either she’s feeding the baby a lot of booze or she’s lying about the BFing. Better make up your mind Aaron.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”