E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Where are we finding the podcast? Is it just on a separate channel or what is the title on podcast apps?
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

angelfire89 wrote:Where are we finding the podcast? Is it just on a separate channel or what is the title on podcast apps?
His Instastory has a link

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

What other ideas did youtube float around at this meeting? Podcast must the easiest thing to break into for these youtubers

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My youngest is 8.. I dont remember needing to hand her (or any off my others) off to be burped. My kids laid in the bed and would eventually just wiggle over and nurse themselves.

The dirty diapers is gross. Nothing worse than smelling stinky anything as your sleeping. Someone should screenshot that and add it to the houzz pinterest page... or what the fuck ever her decor was featured on.
How do these vloggers not see their lack of commonsense?

I cuss. My family knows it. Hard to hide it. My parents used to say, when you move out you can cuss all you want.. As I had my mouth washed out with dishsoap.
I think they were alone for the absolute secrecy. Obviously, she loves her family, so I'm sure that added to her sadness.

Floundering
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Floundering »

What would be the best way to make E+J aware of this article on HSV-1?

https://www.kidspot.com.au/baby/real-li ... ef615a6d84
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Floundering wrote:What would be the best way to make E+J aware of this article on HSV-1?

You already did the best thing to make them aware. Post it here. Lol

However, expect defiance. They “know bette”r.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

131618 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:Where are we finding the podcast? Is it just on a separate channel or what is the title on podcast apps?

I don’t know much about Podcasts (I’ve only listened to one ever.) Is it unusual that there’s is not available on iTunes? I have that and another podcast app (on which I’ve been able to find both DBs and Cullen’s podcast.) Now it looks like I’d have to download a third to listen to theirs? Maybe that’s the main sponsorship they’ve booked.
SA1023
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SA1023 »

angelfire89 wrote:
131618 wrote:

I don’t know much about Podcasts (I’ve only listened to one ever.) Is it unusual that there’s is not available on iTunes? I have that and another podcast app (on which I’ve been able to find both DBs and Cullen’s podcast.) Now it looks like I’d have to download a third to listen to theirs? Maybe that’s the main sponsorship they’ve booked.
I'm listening to it right now, the swipe up link on Jared's Instagram story went right to the page and the play button is there for me [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... f02aa6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

angelfire89 wrote:
131618 wrote:

They’ve used an app called anchor to
Make their podcast because it’s easier for them. It’s also stupid because this means they are limiting their target audience to just their current viewers. 2/3 of podcast listeners use iTunes, so not taking the extra steps to put the podcast on iTunes is a mistake. They are just so lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Hope they put they link to it somewhere else too. In the description box etc because if they’re not using iTunes and the link is on a temporary Instagram story, no one is gonna find it/listen to it/give a single F about it.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

angelfire89 wrote:Hope they put they link to it somewhere else too. In the description box etc because if they’re not using iTunes and the link is on a temporary Instagram story, no one is gonna find it/listen to it/give a single F about it.
He’s linked it on Twitter and YouTube. He also mentioned it will be available on iTunes.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 4dc69e.png[/img]

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Does anyone else feel like Ellie is looking for issues with Tommy so she can get attention? Here is a baby who is easy going, he sleeps and he nurses well. She is complaining that she has had a few bad days with Tommy breastfeeding and she is making a big deal about it. I feel like all of Calvin’s issues gave her a lot of attention from viewers and she isn’t feeling the attention so she has to create problems. Poor Tommy...his Mom is nuts!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Does anyone else feel like Ellie is looking for issues with Tommy so she can get attention? Here is a baby who is easy going, he sleeps and he nurses well. She is complaining that she has had a few bad days with Tommy breastfeeding and she is making a big deal about it. I feel like all of Calvin’s issues gave her a lot of attention from viewers and she isn’t feeling the attention so she has to create problems. Poor Tommy...his Mom is nuts!!!

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Does anyone else feel like Ellie is looking for issues with Tommy so she can get attention? Here is a baby who is easy going, he sleeps and he nurses well. She is complaining that she has had a few bad days with Tommy breastfeeding and she is making a big deal about it. I feel like all of Calvin’s issues gave her a lot of attention from viewers and she isn’t feeling the attention so she has to create problems. Poor Tommy...his Mom is nuts!!!

There’s a lot of speculation that she did this with Calvin.

Tommy is going to have to learn that his mother’s happiness should be his top priority in life.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Does anyone else feel like Ellie is looking for issues with Tommy so she can get attention? Here is a baby who is easy going, he sleeps and he nurses well. She is complaining that she has had a few bad days with Tommy breastfeeding and she is making a big deal about it. I feel like all of Calvin’s issues gave her a lot of attention from viewers and she isn’t feeling the attention so she has to create problems. Poor Tommy...his Mom is nuts!!!

OMG. These comments are getting ridiculous. Most of you have diagnosed her with eating a disorder, depression, narcissistic tendencies, weird mother/daughter relationship, and a myriad of other disorders, now you’re speculating that she has Munchausen by proxy. Honestly, the woman is a heartbeat away from having to locked away. She does some strange things, but some of these comments are just ridiculous.

Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

Good thing i did not get addicted to their vlogs like i with ck
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:
Floundering wrote:What would be the best way to make E+J aware of this article on HSV-1?

You already did the best thing to make them aware. Post it here. Lol

However, expect defiance. They “know bette”r.
Maybe post it on Bonnies thread too

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie was exactly like this with Calvin. One day it would be “he’s doing so well!” and the next it would be “he hasn’t been doing well at all.” We couldn’t keep up, and while a lot of us tried to stay positive and in support of them at the time, the inconsistency slowly killed that. Some days Calvin was “the best sleeper ever”, and others Ellie tried to say he’s never slept well before at all. I think it’s changes based on he day and whatever fits the story they are trying to sell at that moment. This is why I don’t trust anything that E&J say.... they are far too willing to lie and be inconsistent without apology.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie was exactly like this with Calvin. One day it would be “he’s doing so well!” and the next it would be “he hasn’t been doing well at all.” We couldn’t keep up, and while a lot of us tried to stay positive and in support of them at the time, the inconsistency slowly killed that. Some days Calvin was “the best sleeper ever”, and others Ellie tried to say he’s never slept well before at all. I think it’s changes based on he day and whatever fits the story they are trying to sell at that moment. This is why I don’t trust anything that E&J say.... they are far too willing to lie and be inconsistent without apology.

According to her instastory today, looks like we might be going down the same path again. Jared was hinting on some issues coming up in Friday's vlog, and today Ellie's instastory had TJ keeping them up last night and they stayed home from church today to sleep.

Talking about inconsistencies, I remember a post in Instagram that he said normal vlog editing took 2-3 hours to edit. Then in their podcast said like 6 hours-sorry I find that hard to believe! They act like he's going back in to edit later on in the night, but I figure that's when he is playing the video games he plays.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

sheltiefan wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie was exactly like this with Calvin. One day it would be “he’s doing so well!” and the next it would be “he hasn’t been doing well at all.” We couldn’t keep up, and while a lot of us tried to stay positive and in support of them at the time, the inconsistency slowly killed that. Some days Calvin was “the best sleeper ever”, and others Ellie tried to say he’s never slept well before at all. I think it’s changes based on he day and whatever fits the story they are trying to sell at that moment. This is why I don’t trust anything that E&J say.... they are far too willing to lie and be inconsistent without apology.

According to her instastory today, looks like we might be going down the same path again. Jared was hinting on some issues coming up in Friday's vlog, and today Ellie's instastory had TJ keeping them up last night and they stayed home from church today to sleep.

Talking about inconsistencies, I remember a post in Instagram that he said normal vlog editing took 2-3 hours to edit. Then in their podcast said like 6 hours-sorry I find that hard to believe! They act like he's going back in to edit later on in the night, but I figure that's when he is playing the video games he plays.
It’s even worse considering he doesn’t add *anything* else to the vlogs almost ever. It’s just straight cut footage. Plenty of vloggers and youtubers add effects or on-screen text or outside clips in like every vlog multiple times (sometimes it’s overkill), but I’ve never heard any of them say it takes as long as Jared says it takes or make themselves seem like a martyr for doing it lol. Add the delay and no vlogs on weekends as a “buffer” and there’s no reason he should be up through the night editing vlogs. Even if there was an average of four hours per editing for each vlog, thats 20 hours a week. Add another ten hours for miscellaneous administrative YouTube/social media stuff, that’s 30 hours a week that Jared has to work. 6 hours a day if he only works weekdays. Oh the horrors?? Why not just work like 6am-noon or even 8am-noon and then a few miscellaneous hours after the kids go to bed. He should NOT be up at 2 or 3am.

What on EARTH would they do if they had to get normal jobs again? Honestly I think it would do them a lot of good. It would humble them for sure. And would put Jared’s time management back on track.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”