BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Unread post by 131618 »

Daffodil82 wrote:Hold up, I rewatched the we bought a...video. at 17:50, while still at the bnb (in Ohio?) That they drove past the land and Aria said that's where our house will be. So moving to Ohio then??????????
She said in a comment on Instagram it was in SC- pretty sure she'd have her kids taken away if she tried to move them out of state without permission

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Daffodil82 wrote:Hold up, I rewatched the we bought a...video. at 17:50, while still at the bnb (in Ohio?) That they drove past the land and Aria said that's where our house will be. So moving to Ohio then??????????
I was mostly reading the comments but I think that was filmed the day they got there and she said that the morning they left. I mean how is Frank going to be checking on the house building everyday, and they weren't in Ohio when they took that picture.
britsbrats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by britsbrats »

booboo2017 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... bac0d6.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 327dc0.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wow thanks for absolutely nothing frank.

Blomst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blomst »

I usually just read but wanted to give my two cents....
1. Why do I get the feeling that she feels uncomfortable around him? At least in that video and the last one. And the video where they were sitting on the couch for Vanessa's channel she looked so uncomfortable! I feel like she is trying not to say the wrong thing /wants to be submissive...weird
2. Don't know why she is so immature to the point of not caring about the lives of the children she has... They will suffer and she knows yet doesn't care. I don't understand her coldness
3. I honestly think she is just a very immature person who is unwilling to rise to the situation she's in (single mom of three) She doesn't think about possible situations that can arise having a strange man become someone her children trust so soon... This is how those tragedies start... They're not his and she doesn't know him. Plain and simple. She is not being the protector /advocate she needs to be for her kids and I don't think she wants to. She doesn't care now but would she care when its too late? Why doesn't she have any foresight?
4. The cycle of being trailer trash is a hard one to break and she is making it worse. If she wanted to she could save her money that apparently she has a ton of? Hire a financial planner to help her invest, start a trust fund for the kids and for college. She would go to college herself and ensure a better life for her kids. She really could do that. Or she can be lazy and act in love just to have the safety net of a guy who seemingly is not interested for the right reasons (something sketchy about him) have kids with him and end up alone and bankrupt. Her kids need her and she simply is unavailable.
Anyway, not that I care but it's sad tbh
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

booboo2017 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... bac0d6.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 327dc0.png[/img]

There is nothing holy about using the Bible to prop up your own bad choices, Reverend Frankenstein.
Puppieslove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Puppieslove »

I think its toxic af and hilarious that she is using haters as fuel to further sink her talons into Frank. Why would disapproval want you to make your relationship work? Shouldn't it be because he is your "soul mate"? Just like her being stubborn about the receipts to not appease the haters, she could end up in a bad situation because she refuses to understand the magnitude of what shes doing just to make it seem like what shes doing is right. It's like shes pushing the relationship the more people disapprove. Its so unnatural. I just hope it doesn't end up becoming an expense of the kids...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Those poor kids. And poor Ean. Now more than ever, I want him to get custody. Or put his foot down or something.

kamkardash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kamkardash »

That awkward moment when .... Frank is always quick to quote the Bible to justify his choices because of the Lord's plan, but the Bible clearly states that you shouldn't have premarital sex or cohabitate.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Daffodil82 wrote:
lynnd wrote:So are they building in Ohio?
Good point. I wonder...
She said in her IG comments that they will still be in South Carolina
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kamkardash wrote:That awkward moment when .... Frank is always quick to quote the Bible to justify his choices because of the Lord's plan, but the Bible clearly states that you shouldn't have premarital sex or cohabitate.
Pretty sure he's in a cult and Britney is drinking the koolaid
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

kamkardash wrote:That awkward moment when .... Frank is always quick to quote the Bible to justify his choices because of the Lord's plan, but the Bible clearly states that you shouldn't have premarital sex or cohabitate.
thank you!

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Alyssa when she opened Instagram and saw Britney's last IG post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

It's okay, marriage negates all of those pesky issues.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Britney’s plan:

Find a guy that has a career
Get pregnant to trap him
Use the pregnancy to force him to look for a secure future aka house for the baby.
Move extremely fast to prove Ean that he was wrong about everything and how awesome this guy is.
Prove the world that she can and will succeed with Frank.
The kids.... oh yes the kids. Not on her plan. Lets just use her words... “they are happy”

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

I finally got around to watching that train wreck of a video and only got about 10 minutes in before i stopped. One, it was boring af listening to them banter about their massively impulsive decision. Two, the dynamic between the 2 of them seemed awkward and made me kind of uncomfortable just watching it. It was also super weird of him to take the camera over to ask Aria what she was doing out of bed.... step the fuck down son. There's most definitely something way off about him. If i knew how to post a gif, i would insert the one of whoopi goldberg from ghost saying "you in danger girl" right here lol

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I thought it was super weird when he went to see to Aria as well! And took the camera, wtf? In aria's little mind she must have just wanted her mummy and here's this loser yet again with a camera on her, "oh, going to the bathroom? Ok"

Wtfffff where's my muuuuuuuuuuuuuum

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

I think that if this relationship does turn sour thanks to Frank, Britney wouldn't leave even if she wanted to. Purely because she knows it would be admitting they moved too fast and she's too up herself to say she was wrong. Not even if #loveofherlife number 3 shows up. Good luck to her, she's going to need it.

It takes real skill to make Jess Schafer/Roque/Skube look good but Britney has managed to achieve the impossible.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

I didn’t like how he acted toward Aria either.

The reason I asked about them building in Ohio was because at the beginning of the video they said they were in Ohio and then frank made a comment about how they drove past the lot earlier. (It sounded like earlier in the day)

If she’s moving to Ohio that sucks for Ean and the kids.
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

So avg cost of a decent sized house in NC is about $300,000? 3% is about 9-10k.so bitch managed to save only so much and is complaining about how hard it is when she blows money away. God knows how much of the down payment came from stolen funds.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

I don’t know if it’s reaching but I really dont like franks authoritarian tone with aria when he went to check what she was doing. I just got a bad vibe from it. She has given him so many liberties with her children already 3 months into this mess. Aria is strong willed and frank seems like the type to put her in her place “by the word of god”. I’m getting some handmaids tale vibes from all of this.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”