OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Unread post by Coco_ »

super annoyed that kyra always needs oscars approval to buy things like the new camera she NEEDS for her job... she edits and vlogs more than oscar and puts in most of the work now idk why he acts like it’s all his money and like if he owns her.. yeah she should give him a heads up that she’s gonna buy something but really for him to tell her no that’s insane it’s their money not just his!
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Coco_ wrote:super annoyed that kyra always needs oscars approval to buy things like the new camera she NEEDS for her job... she edits and vlogs more than oscar and puts in most of the work now idk why he acts like it’s all his money and like if he owns her.. yeah she should give him a heads up that she’s gonna buy something but really for him to tell her no that’s insane it’s their money not just his!
Yet she speaks of women empowerment like she knows what it means. Her rants are often equally illogical. Education would be an important first step to empowerment, plus sticking to a regular work schedule and proper budgeting... basically being a responsible self-employed adult

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

keyraeee wrote:
Momma210 wrote:
keyraeee wrote:Oh my god I think that Alissa girl is so annoying. Way worse than Megan. Speaking of Megan, are they still friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? Alissa is wayyy better than Megan.

Really?? Alissa seems louder and more obnoxious. I cringe when she refers to kyra as “okbaby” lol.

Well hold on to your horses for more annoying vlogs. She's on her way to Utah!!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

Coco_ wrote:super annoyed that kyra always needs oscars approval to buy things like the new camera she NEEDS for her job... she edits and vlogs more than oscar and puts in most of the work now idk why he acts like it’s all his money and like if he owns her.. yeah she should give him a heads up that she’s gonna buy something but really for him to tell her no that’s insane it’s their money not just his!
Why does she need another camera? They don’t even post blogs regularly enough to be needing another one, she probably vlogged 0.01% of her trip. I’m also very curious as to how they constantly are losing footage? I think they say that so the viewers won’t be as mad about the crappy content they put out every few weeks.
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

Why does she need another camera? They don’t even post blogs regularly enough to be needing another one, she probably vlogged 0.01% of her trip. I’m also very curious as to how they constantly are losing footage? I think they say that so the viewers won’t be as mad about the crappy content they put out every few weeks.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Megan is just completley unbearable. I don't know how to explain it but I can not stand her. She comes off as super conceited and I have no idea why because she is not attractive at all.

Alissa I kind of like. I agree with the other person who said she is way less annoying than Megan.
The only thing that really annoys me about Alissa is how she forces the oooouuuu baby phrase on her channel. That part sounds fake and forced. Like she was trying so hard to come up with a catch phrase for her merch.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

It is July 13th and they have only posted 7 vlogs this month lol
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

well that’s not fair. they also MADE A MOVIE lol.

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
lynnd wrote:Can someone tell me who Winter is? Did she date Oscar? Is she living with O and K?
I took a break from OKbaby from the time Alaya was born up until just a week or so ago, so I missed the original discussion when Kyra and Winter became friends again, but if I remember correctly the original story was really weird. They had a video about it, not sure if it’s deleted now. From what I can remember, Kyra and Winter were best friends in high school and Winter and Oscar were actually together for quite a while (I wanna say a few years but that’s just what’s in my head, can’t remember for sure). Then Kyra decided to tell Oscar some shady stuff that Winter had done behind his back, and they broke up. I remember in the video they admitted that after that, Kyra was the one that came on to Oscar, and they became what seemed like F-buddies. Winter found out (can’t remember at what point) and they stopped being friends. And shortly after they got pregnant with Levi. Lots of drama surrounding the situation.

It seems like a really scandalous thing to happen and then all of them be BFF’s and living together with K and O’s children. I get that most people would say “oh it was just high school”, but that was what, 3 years ago for them? It’s an odd dynamic, to me.

You’re thinking of Another girl, her name is Mowgli or something weird like that and they definitely are not friends after what happened. She dated oscar for years, if winter dated oscar it was maybe just for a few months

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
CC2212 wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote: I took a break from OKbaby from the time Alaya was born up until just a week or so ago, so I missed the original discussion when Kyra and Winter became friends again, but if I remember correctly the original story was really weird. They had a video about it, not sure if it’s deleted now. From what I can remember, Kyra and Winter were best friends in high school and Winter and Oscar were actually together for quite a while (I wanna say a few years but that’s just what’s in my head, can’t remember for sure). Then Kyra decided to tell Oscar some shady stuff that Winter had done behind his back, and they broke up. I remember in the video they admitted that after that, Kyra was the one that came on to Oscar, and they became what seemed like F-buddies. Winter found out (can’t remember at what point) and they stopped being friends. And shortly after they got pregnant with Levi. Lots of drama surrounding the situation.

It seems like a really scandalous thing to happen and then all of them be BFF’s and living together with K and O’s children. I get that most people would say “oh it was just high school”, but that was what, 3 years ago for them? It’s an odd dynamic, to me.

Winter isnt Oscar’s ex. His ex’s name is Balou and they were together in high school, which would explain why it isn’t weird between those four.

Well shit. I couldn’t remember what her name was but the name Winter sounded familiar, and I asked about a week ago if that was his high school ex/Kyra’s ex bff and someone said yes. So he dated Winter too? But my post is about Balou. Disregard! Sorry. Image

You should delete it, you’re confusing people

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

i love how many hate comments she got on her bra photo... they had me laughing.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

i love how many hate comments she got on her bra photo... they had me laughing.

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

Every. Single. Time. They show the kids in diapers, the yellow stripe is blue. I swear I’ve never seen them with a yellow stripe ever!!!!
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

catabelle wrote:Every. Single. Time. They show the kids in diapers, the yellow stripe is blue. I swear I’ve never seen them with a yellow stripe ever!!!!
same.. also alaya always seems to poop her clothes so either she needs bigger diapers or they aren’t changing her quick enough when she poops smh
Arbella36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Arbella36 »

I get the whole talking in a high voice to babies, sometimes I do it to my son BUT Kyra takes it too far, every time she talks to Alaya she does the stupid accent, kind sounds like she's trying to sound like Korina. In the last vlog she was saying to Alaya "do you see D wadur" alaya is just going to grow up to learn to speak that way! Also this who 'change' is bloody annoying and totally in appropriate
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

i think now that winter is there kyra is changing because she sees how winter is beautiful with a really nice body, no kids, young, and also engaged so maybe she feels insecure or something so she wants to show off her body more idk
also why did kyra say they’ll get married after they pay off their house as if she’s engaged or something lol poor kyra
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Coco_ wrote:i think now that winter is there kyra is changing because she sees how winter is beautiful with a really nice body, no kids, young, and also engaged so maybe she feels insecure or something so she wants to show off her body more idk
also why did kyra say they’ll get married after they pay off their house as if she’s engaged or something lol poor kyra
Someone correct me if I am wrong but wasn’t one of the big reasons why they aren’t engage is because weddings are expensive and Kyra wants something special? But in from last year to now they have spent so much money.
browncasom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by browncasom »

daisy1000 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:i think now that winter is there kyra is changing because she sees how winter is beautiful with a really nice body, no kids, young, and also engaged so maybe she feels insecure or something so she wants to show off her body more idk
Someone correct me if I am wrong but wasn’t one of the big reasons why they aren’t engage is because weddings are expensive and Kyra wants something special? But in from last year to now they have spent so much money.
i don’t think oscar wants to marry kyra lol maybe that’s why she’s changing because she thinks if she’s basically naked online then oscar will want to marry her
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

I can understand why Kyra is going through this "change" or phase. I'm around the same age as her and girls do post the type of stuff she is posting (like her scandalous pics, etc) and I'm sure she feels like she's missing out on what all of her friends are going through. What I don't find okay is that she CHOSE to have a family channel platform and those types of pictures are inappropriate for her platform. I'm 100% for empowering women and I don't think her photos are inappropriate for her age in general, but I just think she's way overdoing it.

In Korina's most recent vlog at around 4:50 they were all doing imitations of each other and everyone was having fun with it. Kyra went to go do her imitation of Oscar and she just made it sexual and weird... no one really laughed and it just seemed uncomfortable, especially to do in front of Korina and Casey.....
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

So she buys Kaycee clothes but doesn't buy Caden anything? That was nice.

Return to “OKBaby”