BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

purplerain55
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Unread post by purplerain55 »

So how long until Britney comes out as a born again Christian?
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I cant believe she's ditched Ean, went on match.com, found a new guy, moved him in and is now going to buy a house with him all within about 4/5 months. What the actual fuck. Those poor kids must be so confused. One day Ean is there then BAM.....some new bald guy telling them what to do and sleeping in Britney's bed. Nasty.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Arias gonna rebel so hard in the future if Frank is already this big of a dick to her. I'd hate having a stepdad like him
kscha925
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kscha925 »

So why is she buying a house with this guy and not the baby daddy that she was with since what, high school?

I didn't like Ean, but damn.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

I feel like she has rebounded so hard and is trying to rush what was "suppose" to happen with Ean in the several years they were together with this guy. It also seems like shes trying so hard to keep up with the jones's...perhaps Ean has begun to date and B feels she needs to stay ahead of his game? Relationships are not a race...they're a marathon with lots of milestones. I'm a mom of two and it sincerely creeps me the fuck out that this man has already inserted himself as a father figure. If I were her at this point, he would only be around when the kids were not there. Hes putting on a show in front of the kids...you cant really get to know someone who is being overly nice all the time so the kids will like him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Omg. Like i get that she wasnt happy with ean. And i can respect her decision to leave (totally dont think people need to stay together just because of kids or whatever...). But this.... this is nuts! Her 'relationship' with frank is so fresh. Theyre likely still in the honeynoon phase where every thing is peachy and laughter. Like wow..
There just seems to be a lot that she isnt thinking of... like her children!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Welcome to the ones that saw that video and saw the truth about Britney! I never read so many comments agreeing about the same subject before. We all agreed including her followers that she is crazy!!!
The creepiest part when he took the camera to Aria. Hell no! I have a relationship and one day jokingly he said “ go buy a camomile tea for me, since you run out of it please baby, I’ll babysit your kids” I immediately looked at him and asked WHY?????? And gave him a serious look and said NO And he saw that I didn’t like his joke. I have 2 daughters and two boys. No way in hell I will leave him at home with my kids alone. She looks like she already put this guy to change Harlow’s diaper and put him to check on Aria at night! F$@;:/stupid dick desperate B is!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
booboo2017 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... bac0d6.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 327dc0.png[/img]

There is nothing holy about using the Bible to prop up your own bad choices, Reverend Frankenstein.
How can a guy who claims to be so religious date a woman who had 3 children out of wedlock, and now move in with her himself, before being married? Can't wait for them to announce a pregnancy and see him explain where in the bible it says that's hunky dory! Probably one of these people who is religious when it suits them

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Can someone post a recap???

Since frank I CAN NOT stand a video ... the way she acts infront of him giggly and silly
And Im interested to know are they building a house that will be easy for nolan to use in the future (wider/one floor) or this dumb **** only cares about herself
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Omg I am actually so sad and shocked.

I have really liked Britney for so many years and still do honestly but I am so scared for those kids.

I am one of those people she spoke about in her "you know you know" speech. I know exactly the feeling of security she is talking about. My husband and I met a few months after I ended a 6 year relationship and we moved in together within a few months, I got pregnant not long after and everyone thought we were insane. It worked out for us. We have been married for 6 years. We have two beautiful boys, we built a home and I can honestly say I am still so in love with him.

So I get how SHE feels. But I didn't have three kids who just waved goodbye to their involved father who now looks borderline suicidal and sees them for less than 48 hours a week. I didn't have a son with a terminal illness. I didn't have the very real possibility to now consider that a single mother is a calling card for child abusers. I didn't have wealth and security to protect because my children's lives literally depend on it.

Its just insanity. There is literally no point listing off all of the potential horrible scenarios because its just so obvious that it doesn't need to be said.

I normally never say anything negative at all and I want the absolute best for this family but I get bad vibes from Frank. I don't like how fast he is willing to move with a single mum of three kids, one with a serious illness when he is soooo young. I don't like how he thinks he is famous now and talks to the blog like its his channel. I don't like how he CONSTANTLY speaks over Britney. I don't like his tone with aria.

Ugh. Those poor kids :(
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

On her instagram story someone asked her "how do you feel about the negative comments on your newest video?"
Brittany answered, "It has no effect on me whatsoever."

She's lying again. I just went to her new video and she has disabled all comments.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

annapaulndaniel wrote:Omg I am actually so sad and shocked.

I have really liked Britney for so many years and still do honestly but I am so scared for those kids.

I am one of those people she spoke about in her "you know you know" speech. I know exactly the feeling of security she is talking about. My husband and I met a few months after I ended a 6 year relationship and we moved in together within a few months, I got pregnant not long after and everyone thought we were insane. It worked out for us. We have been married for 6 years. We have two beautiful boys, we built a home and I can honestly say I am still so in love with him.

So I get how SHE feels. But I didn't have three kids who just waved goodbye to their involved father who now looks borderline suicidal and sees them for less than 48 hours a week. I didn't have a son with a terminal illness. I didn't have the very real possibility to now consider that a single mother is a calling card for child abusers. I didn't have wealth and security to protect because my children's lives literally depend on it.

Its just insanity. There is literally no point listing off all of the potential horrible scenarios because its just so obvious that it doesn't need to be said.

I normally never say anything negative at all and I want the absolute best for this family but I get bad vibes from Frank. I don't like how fast he is willing to move with a single mum of three kids, one with a serious illness when he is soooo young. I don't like how he thinks he is famous now and talks to the blog like its his channel. I don't like how he CONSTANTLY speaks over Britney. I don't like his tone with aria.

This exactly!! It's her life- until it involves her kids as well

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

Anyone feel like she didn't like Ean's meek nature and she walked all over him? And now she likes Frank's more authoritarian manner?
Why the hell is he telling Aria what to do? If I were Aria, I'd rebel so hard and not listen. Been there, done that.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

HereKittyKitty wrote:Anyone feel like she didn't like Ean's meek nature and she walked all over him? And now she likes Frank's more authoritarian manner?
Why the hell is he telling Aria what to do? If I were Aria, I'd rebel so hard and not listen. Been there, done that.
The thing is that Aria probably will rebel, and she's at an age where she definitely will be pushing boundaries anyway. She's had her whole life turned upside down as it is, and now this STRANGER is always around her family and her mum. On top of that he's starting to actually show authority towards her/them which I don't like, and actually I remember Britney saying in a video where he'd just met the kids "oh I've told Frank not to let them walk all over him", or something to that effect. So yeah; he's playing daddy. Aria is 100% going to be acting out, even more so than usual. But Britney, the absolute THICKO that she is, will bury her head in the sand and ignore all the reasons why. She's a selfish moron

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Cinnamon wrote:So avg cost of a decent sized house in NC is about $300,000? 3% is about 9-10k.so bitch managed to save only so much and is complaining about how hard it is when she blows money away. God knows how much of the down payment came from stolen funds.
I know she made it sound like that was so difficult to save.

I remember probably 1.5 years ago she did a video with Ean and they answered why they weren’t married. I commented that they were using excuses and there was something else going on. Her minions jumped down my throat. Well I was right. She better learn that sometimes we can see right through her lies.

Frank should not be telling Aria what todo after three months of dating. Frank your not her father.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Exactly, when you’re single you can do as you please but once you have kids you can’t do the things she did. Its sickening how easily he is fully in their lives taking over as “stepdad”. She’s such a pathetic human being, everything to her is a competition. She’s so desperately trying to prove she’s not a statistic “Oooh i came from a broken home, I was a teen mom, I left a “horrible” relationship now I’m building a house before I was 25 blah blah blah....” it’s all about status to her. She wants the house, the husband, the kids, the successful YouTube channel and she doesn’t care how she gets it.

HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

Exactly, when you’re single you can do as you please but once you have kids you can’t do the things she did. Its sickening how easily he is fully in their lives taking over as “stepdad”. She’s such a pathetic human being, everything to her is a competition. She’s so desperately trying to prove she’s not a statistic “Oooh i came from a broken home, I was a teen mom, I left a “horrible” relationship now I’m building a house before I was 25 blah blah blah....” it’s all about status to her. She wants the house, the husband, the kids, the successful YouTube channel and she doesn’t care how she gets it.

I'm willing to bet you're right. She is getting all the things she thinks she never had with Ean. If I were her I'd have been thrilled to be on my own for a while with the kids. I guess that's not her cup of tea...
flipandtwirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by flipandtwirl »

kamkardash wrote:That awkward moment when .... Frank is always quick to quote the Bible to justify his choices because of the Lord's plan, but the Bible clearly states that you shouldn't have premarital sex or cohabitate.
Christians are not perfect. We all sin. We know we sin. We all fall short of the glory of God. We don't deserve his love and grace. But he loves us that much that he gives it to us. None of us are perfect, which is why we know how much we need God and his mercy. Please do not knock a Christian for not being perfect. Every single person, believer or not, sins... and just because his sin might be different than mine, or yours, or someone else's... doesn't make it worse than what you or I are doing.

I may not think I'd make the same choices that Britney, or Britney & Frank, are making right now... I may not think they're in the best timing, or with the best intentions. But as a fellow Christian, I'd never hold his choices or sins against him as a Bible believing Christian. We all fall short.

As for those who have commented on Britney nodding her head as Frank speaks about his faith. Well, all it takes is a mustard seed. If Britney was not previously a believer, or questioned her faith, had doubt, was unsure, etc.... and Frank being in her life has opened her to move forward in her walk of life... well, good! That's how it should be.

Those who are not Christians may not understand, and that is totally fine. We are all given free will to believe or not believe, make our own choices-- good or bad-- we're human. But please have respect of other's religious beliefs.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Cinnamon wrote:So avg cost of a decent sized house in NC is about $300,000? 3% is about 9-10k.so bitch managed to save only so much and is complaining about how hard it is when she blows money away. God knows how much of the down payment came from stolen funds.
Actually half that amount Frank should be putting in his share if it’s a joint purchase , clearly that’s one decent sponsorship
Also if frank is religious marriage could be on the cards so Frank is offering her something ean wouldn’t , hadn’t Britney ever heard of being on the rebound is that still a thing either way rebound relationships are notorious for being a disaster
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Poor kids see their dad twice a month but frank sees them 24/7. I wonder how Nolan is handling all this. It’s gotta be hard on all 3 and fucking confusing!!!!! I feel so bad for them I don’t know why. It’s just sad all around.

She needed to slow the fuck down after ean, not the opposite, who cares if you both didn’t want to waste time with each other it’s still possible to take it step by step and get to know each other. We get it you both were looking for something serious. Doesn’t mean he should be sleeping in your bed when you have three kids around.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”