BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Cinnamon wrote:“If people put the same amount of money they do in my po box, think about the savings they could build in their own bank”
Did she really say that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

HereKittyKitty wrote:
booboo2017 wrote:[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... bac0d6.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 327dc0.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180714</span><span>/</span><span>de1eb5f5c6fc7c57bbe3de3821bac0d6</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180714</span><span>/</span><span>a85c1ad98295cd1c48cd88979b327dc0</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I really really really can't believe he's trying to do the religion speech right now. There are red flags everywhere and even Britney's "haters" are telling her what's in her best interest. OH well.
I agree! Because most Christians also believe in being pure until marriage and getting married before living together. And there is a verse about not being unequally yoked- which some interpret meaning not to date or marry a non Christian. Britney has never been religious before. There are definitely so many red flags. I just don’t understand what the rush is?! I mean give it time. 3 months is nothing. They know nothing about each other. People but on their best “face” at the beginning. They probably haven’t even had their first argument yet lol.
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

I'm just saying Frank was giving off a vibe that felt "off" to me. While you can't know everything about a person from watching 10 minute snippets of their life in a YouTube video, you can definitely read body language, mannerisms, and tone of voice. The way he went from "i probably won't really be in the vlogs much" to the fuckin Frank show in every vlog since the introduction video leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And the "god's plan" bullshit he's spewing now.... dude's a douche. I sincerely hope the children are safe and being treated well, but Britney has really fucked up this time.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

kamkardash wrote:That awkward moment when .... Frank is always quick to quote the Bible to justify his choices because of the Lord's plan, but the Bible clearly states that you shouldn't have premarital sex or cohabitate.
Wonder how he feels about Alyssa?

milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

I want to see Britney scare Frank like she did with Ean. Frank will either yell at her or slap the shit out of her lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

I commented “when’s the pregnancy reveal?” And got 90 something like almost immediately now the comments are ore

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Now I think that the mature, clean freak person was Ean this whole time. Reason why people liked her. I think he was making her a better person. Now comes the religious guy and she becomes, dirty mouth, dirty( filming her house messy and her NEW car dirty. I think she was trash the whole time like her family. That’s probably why Ean’s family didn’t want her or even to marry her.

Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

She acts like no one else has ever been in love. Her little speech about how I hope it happens to everyone and you alll get to experience it one day! As if she’s so unique! News flash, millions of people have felt just what you’re feeling now. God, to be 24 again and dishing out life advice. “You’re in control, don’t let people tell you how to be happy!” Ha ha, can’t wait for Aria to use that line in her teenage years. “He’s only had three felonies, Mom, give him a chance!”
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is obviously pregneant. Unless she likes all the attention she isn’t shutting down the rumors. If she is she will give birth about the time they move into the new house and around Harlow’s birthday.

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Holy cow Britney it’s been 3 months!!!!! You are so stupid to introduce him to your kids let alone buy a fucking house with this guy!!!
And her saying “what if in a year from now they meet and they don’t click” well HELLLOOOO the Kids are #1 so I would dump him so fast even after a year.
You just don’t know him and I’m terrified for your children to be around him. Yeah he’s a firefighter and “god loving” man but 3 months isn’t enough time to really know him. What if he’s a child molester??
You are being so selfish and the kids should always come first!
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I believe that Britney is one of those women that evolves for her man ,
Anyone ever watch runaway bride , Britney reminds me of that , he likes eggs sunny side up she does , he lov a climbing she does , we know she has no personality so she makes a new one for whoever she’s with
Ean was a clean freak so was Britney, and so it goes
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Hatethefakeones wrote:Now I think that the mature, clean freak person was Ean this whole time. Reason why people liked her. I think he was making her a better person. Now comes the religious guy and she becomes, dirty mouth, dirty( filming her house messy and her NEW car dirty. I think she was trash the whole time like her family. That’s probably why Ean’s family didn’t want her or even to marry her.

Yes it's amazing. We thought it was her all along. I think Ean was calm, meticulous neat and more on the serious side. I much prefer him to Frank. He was a good dad to those kids, I liked how he wrapped all the Christmas gifts and would build car tracks with Nolan. I think he's better off with britney, just too bad about the kids.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Isn’t it a little too convenient that the place is going to be done in January...exactly when her lease is up? That can’t be a coincidence....

Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

chloe6124 wrote:
Cinnamon wrote:“If people put the same amount of money they do in my po box, think about the savings they could build in their own bank”
Did she really say that?

U think she would ever say that? I just responded sarcastically to her tweet. She expects people to not even show concern but happily accepts gifts from the same people.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PenelopeG wrote:Holy cow Britney it’s been 3 months!!!!! You are so stupid to introduce him to your kids let alone buy a fucking house with this guy!!!
And her saying “what if in a year from now they meet and they don’t click” well HELLLOOOO the Kids are #1 so I would dump him so fast even after a year.
You just don’t know him and I’m terrified for your children to be around him. Yeah he’s a firefighter and “god loving” man but 3 months isn’t enough time to really know him. What if he’s a child molester??
You are being so selfish and the kids should always come first!
She is so dumb. No one said she had to wait a year. Obviously that wouldn’t work. But how about introducing them slowly. Instead you threw him into step dad mode right away.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

So what was the point of ean even having a job if she's the one who supported them all? Wtf
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did you guys see this in that cherry video yesterday.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... a0e634.png[/img]

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

mommaof2cuties wrote:So what was the point of ean even having a job if she's the one who supported them all? Wtf
She’s desperately trying to throw Ean under the bus to justify her decisions.

She went from being cordial and saying she would never bash Ean, they would still hang out and drive around together. Fast forward to now and now it’s “she can say so many bad things about Ean and bring up that she was sexually abused to she would know the signs of a predator as it works that way. If anything her kids are twice as likely to become victims themselves. She’s such an idiot I love how she contradicts everything she says and does.

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

I disappeared from YTMD for years but this insanity has brought me back.

IDGAF she fucked him right away. I’m a believer in sex positivity. As long as it’s safe and consensual, I don’t care.

But we all know she wasn’t being safe with condoms or BC and the added thing is it’s extremely selfish and stupid to risk that when there’s a 25% chance to have a boy with DMD, or a girl with the gene and then have a grandchild with DMD.

I have lots of mental health issues (one of the reasons I took a step back from the boards because it was becoming obsessive to me to keep up and if I didn’t I’d panic) but she reminds me of myself when I’m experiencing hypomanic like symptoms.

I can’t imagine being that reckless and having 3 children, one with a terminal disease!

I know the huge stigma around MH. But I really wish she’d go back to her doctor and just tell them what’s going on. They’ll most likely see the red flags. I just hope someone gets through to her before she fucks shit up too much.

This is just giving me so much second hand anxiety.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don’t think I have ever seen someone as cold and emotionless as Britney. For her to say she would be fine with another boy with MD is so heartless. When Nolan declines she is going to crash. And if she happens to have another kid with MD. Nolan is already showing signs of declining.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”