Brianna K

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

This one I don’t have any major issues with. She is a little Type A with her obsessive cleaning, but that’s okay. She gets it all done. I’d like to invite her to my house to give it a good scrubbing. Seems like a caring attentive mom. Her drinking every day is a bit much, but that is her business. Of all the “Vegas moms” I like her the best. I also like that she has a real career with goals and responsibilities and aspirations to better herself. I LOVE that she isn’t dependent on YouTube for her income and that she doesn’t collect free gifts from a P.O. box. Youtube is just a hobby. Don’t change, Brianna!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

A & B's collab honestly seemed like let's just lick each other's butts. So strange how into they went to introduce each other. Both tolled almost a story about each other's channel why? I'm sure new followers would have figured those things out after watching their videos. Another thing I don't get is how they keep collabing with one another over and over again. I'm sure they all share the same subscribers.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

So she has a new job where she can work from home. Doubt it. I bet she left her job to be a stay at home mom/you tuber....but lied and said she has a new job that allows her to work from home so she doesn't give up her well respected "working mom" title.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Daffodil82 wrote:So she has a new job where she can work from home. Doubt it. I bet she left her job to be a stay at home mom/you tuber....but lied and said she has a new job that allows her to work from home so she doesn't give up her well respected "working mom" title.
I don’t doubt that she found a new job working from home. There are tons of jobs that would fit the bill. I do think she’s a liar for saying she just had extra vacation days recently when we noticed she didn’t seem to be working. Image

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Exactly! She had already quit her job. Probably just deciding if she was going to tell everyone she was an official stay at home mom or lie and say she is still a mom boss for getting a new job.

Ugh she just kills me. You can tell she thinks she is beyond perfect. So conceited.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Is someone is intelligent enough to find her on youtube...don't you think they already know how to clean a sink?
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

I'm already over Clean Week. I could tell from the title and thumbnail that it was just one big Grove Collaborative ad.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm over her Mrs prissy fake personality. And those caterpillar eyelashes! I really hope she doesn't get super popular on you tube.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Daffodil82 wrote:I'm over her Mrs prissy fake personality. And those caterpillar eyelashes! I really hope she doesn't get super popular on you tube.
she's kissing ass to a lot of bigger youtubers so she's def trying to move up the ladder a la lovemeg

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ok kinda grossed out. I thought her house was spotless...and I guess it is...from a distance. Check out her video from 7.13, the weird cleaning products. At 6mins exact start watching until 6:10. Her baseboards are nasty!! Her house obviously isn't clean up close. Yuck.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gross or no??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ok one more thing...same video around the same time stamp, watch her interact with Landon and that baseboard mop. She was going to let him try using it and then she jerks it away from him almost as if she forgot she said he could do it. It's like she was in a cleaning trance!
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

Daffodil82 wrote:Gross or no??
I honestly think it’s just old and cracked and poorly glued and stuff. Doesn’t look like dust or dirt to me. Not sure though.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Brianna K

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

skankernity wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:Gross or no??
I honestly think it’s just old and cracked and poorly glued and stuff. Doesn’t look like dust or dirt to me. Not sure though.

Agreed. Looked like layers of paint to me. And then the kind of surface that once it gets dust in it, it’s basically impossible to make it look clean without sanding and repainting lol. My house had baseboards like that when we first moved in. Always looked nasty.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

On insta she posted she got some new camo Spanx. She said these are the ones that suck everything in...um what exactly does she need to suck in?! She's as thin as a piece of spaghetti.
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

I saw her at Target today. Her hair looked greasy AF and she didn’t look like how she looks on video.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lily_moon wrote:I saw her at Target today. Her hair looked greasy AF and she didn’t look like how she looks on video.

I bet, cause she's fake af. There are glimpses of her true self in the videos and you can see she is a biotch!!
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Does anyone else find it very weird how she poses when she stands in front of the mirror for her OOTD? She awkwardly positions her legs to make her look lankier or skinnier... no one stands like that...
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

CaffeineMachine wrote:Does anyone else find it very weird how she poses when she stands in front of the mirror for her OOTD? She awkwardly positions her legs to make her look lankier or skinnier... no one stands like that...
She’s pretty small but dosent look really fit or anything in person.
I sent her a friendly message once asking what city she is from and told her where I lived and she didn’t respond of course. AS IF I am gonna stalk her or something ?! Oh please Image

lily_moon
Talker
Talker

skankernity wrote:
GodSheIsAnnoying wrote:Hi! I just had to create an account to ask if someone else is grossed out at her rinsing her mop in the kitchen sink? Ewww, I find it soo disgusting.

I read through all the comments, but couldn’t find anyone noticing the same thing, it makes me wonder if this is something people find normal??
Why would that be gross?

it’s actually probably really quite dangerous doing that. Bc you use your kitchen sink to wash vegetables and dishes etc. and a kitchen mop could be full of bacteria.

Return to “Brianna K”