DailyBores (Part 104)

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by janem »

Any guesses what excuse he’s going to use for the lack of a vlog? Too busy, late night, travel, lack of internet or...? How about just laziness. She them filming dropping a bottle off the roof so another crazy fake stunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy has like one girl's night every 5 years and she thinks she's some big party girl! Like she's spends the other 95% of her time on her phone and the other 5% percent glued to her parents or making Bryan cook for her - I just can't with her #MomLife garbage anymore!! One bonus - the boys were finally wearing different swim shorts for once!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Fin can just watch old vlogs and live vicariously through ollie

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:I know Ollie is still the right age for imaginative play, but they should have bought him things like the doctor coat 2 0r 3 years ago, when then were buying him things like Legos that were too complex for his age or other toys that were really too old for him.
It seemed like Ollie didn't even really know how to use his imagination to be a pretend doctor.
Finn's gift as always seemed to be an afterthought.
I figure either Luna got the chickens or coyotes...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
They know jack squat about child development. Like, it’s embarrassing. Missy’s idea is play over “learning” is a good example here. Play IS learning! Play learning is more important than book learning before the age of five. But that doesn’t mean you just leave them to their devices — supply them with developmentally appropriate toys! Take them to parks! Zoos! Stop playing Harry Potter and turn on Sesame Street!

It also annoys me how they continually act like Finn is an afterthought, and he’s too “little” for things. Him, I’m pretty sure they did a lot more with Ollie than they did Finn growing up.
I've noticed that myself! Minor things like Ollie's silhouette picture. You'd think they'd get one done for Finn. Although it's been discussed, Finn also gets the hand me downs! If they ave the money, why not get things for Finn too? The only attention he even seems to get is when they're acting like he's a demon child.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Quote tree getting long, but yes. They only pay attention when they want to make it out that he's a little madman. So he's going to act out to get attention. Negative attention is still attention. Oh, and don't forget-- occasionally Missy will do a boomerang about how much _he_ loves _her_. Which is why she wanted kids-- more people to love HER.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I’m still amazed that they put out this crap and make huge amounts of $$$ for doing it. It’s so fake and Ollie is NOT an actor!

What a mess that place was. Guess the house cleaner doesn’t go down there. So much useless crap.

Did Bryan actually say he was replacing that shelf/cupboard on the wall with those white cubes? Why? More useless spending.

They’re at the point now of just spend to spend. They could be doing so much more.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Just watching last year's Disney vlog that Daily Bumps posted - seriously though Bryan was way more fun and hilarious when he was heavier, I'm finding their new vlogs are just over-done and there is nothing even exciting about their lives!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

brownprincess93 wrote:Just watching last year's Disney vlog that Daily Bumps posted - seriously though Bryan was way more fun and hilarious when he was heavier, I'm finding their new vlogs are just over-done and there is nothing even exciting about their lives!
They have to convince these non yt "cool artsy kids" that they are on that "cool. Artsy kid" level. New voice, new confidence, but they're the same lazy turds.. No fooling this ol' biddie

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

A new podcast. Not up on YouTube yet so I can’t watch on Hooktube. Anyone listen? So it took 4 episodes of only them before they bring someone else in?

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Today’s vlog was obviously another set up. Of course it was Finn who was the naughty one. Those kids, especially Finn are just too young to put them up to this type of thing. You could tell that Finn was a little confused by it all. Feeding Ollie the lines is just dumb.

They go through this whole thing “they know they’re not supposed to be on the counter”, yet in the exact same vlog there they are feeding the boys muffins while sitting on the counter! They’ve always had them up there.

Bryan posted a picture on IG last week of the carpet being cleaned and saying something about wood floors. This must have been the same day, they knew the carpet was being cleaned so they set that up.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

I love how Missy, a married woman, constantly complains about raising Ollie and Finn. Might I add both Bryan and Missy are physically, and mentally (I think) able. Also, they have more than enough money to sustain life for all 4 of them without trial. Maybe if they didn't laugh at climbing on counters, and at back talk (prime example in today's podcast) Thuper Tathter Mithy wouldn't have to thtruggle!

Bryan thinks Ollie noticing visual attributes resonating with other visual attributes (something a normal 4-5 year old should be doing) is "Totally crazy!" And "Just like me!" Yeah. Ok Bryan.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:Today’s vlog was obviously another set up. Of course it was Finn who was the naughty one. Those kids, especially Finn are just too young to put them up to this type of thing. You could tell that Finn was a little confused by it all. Feeding Ollie the lines is just dumb.

They go through this whole thing “they know they’re not supposed to be on the counter”, yet in the exact same vlog there they are feeding the boys muffins while sitting on the counter! They’ve always had them up there.

Bryan posted a picture on IG last week of the carpet being cleaned and saying something about wood floors. This must have been the same day, they knew the carpet was being cleaned so they set that up.

"they know they're not supposed to be on the counter"? Bullshit! They're ALWAYS on the counter. They had them dancing on it more than once! They have the boys sit on the counter when they cook (which admittedly is rare) all the time.

Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

These “caught on camera” videos are so authentic guys. What would our days be like without the boys getting into something?
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

So, in the podcast they all but said that Ollie is their Golden Child.
They literally went on for damn near half the podcast about what a sensitive, obedient, creative, etc child he is.
The ONLY good things they had to say about Finn was that he isn’t a picky eater and that he’s better at potty training. They just kept calling him “adventurous”, but it was obvious that they don’t think that’s a good thing.

They also confirmed that Ollie is too sensitive to be disciplined, but Finn NEEDS to be yelled at and confined because he’s out of control.

And when they had both boys on at the end? Bryan was visibly annoyed with Finn. He pretty much only asked Ollie questions, and either ignored Finn, or dismissed his answers entirely. Missy had to translate Finn’s answers. Not for the listeners (I could 100% understand Finn), but for Bryan, who acted like everything Finn said was gibberish.

I still prefer the podcast to their main channel. But holy shit, they SHOULD NOT talk about parenting. It’s so obvious that they resent the kids having needs. Even though Ollie is the clear “favourite”, they don’t actually seem to have much affection for either of them.
:roll:
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Finally watched the podcast. WOW. Bryan telling missy that he could make her headgear sexy and then telling her she had balls!!!! Ewwww

Really Missy you do everything? Laundry, cooking, cleaning, yard work, etc? Nope don’t buy it. Maybe what you meant to say was that you want to do all the fun things all the time.

Missy trying to be sophisticated by drinking wine instead of vodka. Girlfriend you’ll never be sophisticated no matter what you drink.

They should really, really stop with the comparing of the two boys. It was very uncomfortable to listen and watch. Seemed like they can’t see any of themselves in Finn. Ollie is a mirror image of their spoiled, entitled selves. He cries when he gets in trouble because he’s never been told no. Finn has been left on his own, so he’s more outgoing.

Bryan saying that all their fans what them to have another baby. FAce it lannings, your audience are young children. Not adults. Neither one of them wants one it’s clear when you see them on these podcasts.

They’re still trying to be edgy by using some of the words they are but like I said before, their are still a lot of young children that are watching/listening to the podcast.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why do they keep uploading pictures of the boys climbing the chimney? Oh right because Shay uploads videos of his sons climbing the fireplace. It's not cute, or "adventurous". It's dangerous..
Maybe Ollie _is_ creative and clever. But we never get to see it because they're feeding him lines all the time. It's so depressing watching them not parent their children.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok, don't get me wrong, Finn is one of the cutest things to bless my eyes on Youtube. Both visually, and personality-wise. But I find it a bit weird whenever he's in a picture. I sometimes wonder if it's because he hasn't fully mastered a forced smile yet. Sometimes I wonder if he's just being silly, but in most of his pictures he looks a bit uncomfortable. I still think he's cute, but I find it a bit odd...
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Why do they keep uploading pictures of the boys climbing the chimney? Oh right because Shay uploads videos of his sons climbing the fireplace. It's not cute, or "adventurous". It's dangerous..
Maybe Ollie _is_ creative and clever. But we never get to see it because they're feeding him lines all the time. It's so depressing watching them not parent their children.

Yeah, I don't see "Adventuring". I see potential to crack their heads open!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

^ I'm inclined to think it's more "Come on kiddies, climb the chimney so we can film you doing something dangerous for YouTube" rather than "Adventuring"
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I saw the climbing video. It reminded me of my 17 year old boyfriend who dared my 5 year old cousin to kick a cop car at the county fair. Not adorable. The comments were all of these women kissing their asses. Like what fucking world are we living in?

Return to “Daily Bumps”