• Advertisement

Britneyandbaby, it's just a trainwreck | Part 47

Re: Britneyandbaby, it's just a trainwreck | Part 47

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:37 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:Also guys, if she and Frank wanted to have a baby then they could because their decisions "have no affect on anyone"

Except the poor baby who is going to suffer all the health issues when they get older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While she’s perfectly healthy....smfh she’s such a heartless bitch. She really only cares about herself

Resting_Bitch_Face
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby FJ_Lanning » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Ughhhhh. She’s totally pregnant or about to be without doing IVF/genetic counseling/embryo selection.

I swear she went a bit nuts and was super bitchy right before she announced she was pregnant with Nolan and Harlow. So that makes me think again she’s already pregnant.

Idk what sane 24 year old is excited about getting a chick knocked up after 3 months. All guys I’ve dated/slept with have been petrified haha (as have I because I have lots of physical and MH issues so I’ve been told by my doctors I need to plan my pregnancies and be closely followed, at least by a psych clinic)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper

Postby Daffodil82 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:48 pm

This comment from her makes me think shes not pregnant. So then you wonder why she didn't just say no to the question on insta if she was pregnant...well that's easy. Because she is going to do a click bait video with a title that's says "am I pregnant" and in the video she will say no.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daffodil82
Gossiper

Postby boymom3 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:49 pm

chloe6124 wrote:Imagine if she has another kid or two. Then her three have to go leave to spend it with Ean but their kid gets to stay with their family. We had a neighbor like that. Her oldest had to leave on the weekend to go to his dads. I always thought gosh that must make him feel bad he can’t stay home and do what the rest of the family is doing.

We have a blended family my 2 older kids stay home 100% then other and my bf two are 50/50 we make sure we do fun things when we have all 5 kids also but we can't just gave a boring week when just 2 are home that's not fair either

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
boymom3
Talker

Postby British25 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:51 pm

That screenshot of a message between Frank and a follower where he gave another bible verse as his response, and then Britney saying she asked him about it and he said he never sent that message.. erm what? Of course he did, it sounds EXACTLY like all of his comments lately, and jumping on "favourite" being spelt different as the EVIDENCE that Frank didn't write it.. Frank isn't exactly the best speller in the world, I wouldn't take his word as gospel (pun intended)

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180715/251341f9b99d7cee63e5f52941900834.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180715/18251628f1681b4887ac4c1c68185538.png[/img]

British25
Informer

Postby msmarymac » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:51 pm

Frank: hey beautiful
Brittany: drops panties, gets pregnant
Brittany: HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS GUY I MET ON MATCH, HE'S GOT A JOB AND CAR AND DOG THAT MAKE HIM LOOK SO COOL AND HUNKY
Everyone else: Oh.. well.. that was quick but okay. Just take your time before you introduce him to your childr….
Brittany: TOO LATE. HE'S HERE RIGHT NOW
Everyone else: Brittany, it's like 2am where are your kids?
Brittany: SLEEPING, THEY WONT EVEN KNOW HE'S HERE. IF THEY SEE HIM I'LL TELL THEM HE'S MY "FRIEND"
Frank: I'll just bring my shit over from mommy's i'll be here every waking second of the day that i'm not working. Cool? Cool. Jesus said i could.
Everyone else: Hey, um, shit's not adding up. What's going on?
Brittany: WE'VE FALLEN MADLY IN LOVE GUYS. OKAY? I KNOW IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE HE IM'D ME BUT I KNOW A PREDATOR WHEN I SEE ONE. IT'S OUR BUSINESS ANYWAY.
Everyone else: aren't the kids going to be confused? You just left their dad like 3 months ago
Brittany: THEY'VE GOT A NEW DAD. FUCK EAN. I COULD SAY SO MANY BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM BUT I WONT BECAUSE I'M BETTER THAN THAT.
Frank & Brit: BUYS CAR, BUYS HOUSE, LOSES FUCKING MINDS
Everyone else: just worried for yours and the kids wellbeing, just saying. You seem like youre being irrational.
Britt: I'M BEING IRRATIONAL? YOURE ALL HATERS. THIS IS MY LIFE I JUST DO YOU A FAVOR BY SHARING IT WITH YOU!!!
msmarymac
Amateur

Postby hannahbananastar32 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:58 pm

Did the pregnancy rumours originate from here? If so how does she know there’s rumours if she doesn’t read here

I’m living for the train wreck I just hope eans plotting something to save these poor kiddos

hannahbananastar32
Talker

Postby British25 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:01 pm

msmarymac wrote:Frank: hey beautiful
Brittany: HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS GUY I MET ON MATCH, HE'S GOT A JOB AND CAR AND DOG THAT MAKE HIM LOOK SO COOL AND HUNKY
Everyone else: Oh.. well.. that was quick but okay. Just take your time before you introduce him to your childr….
Brittany: SLEEPING, THEY WONT EVEN KNOW HE'S HERE. IF THEY SEE HIM I'LL TELL THEM HE'S MY "FRIEND"
Frank: I'll just bring my shit over from mommy's i'll be here every waking second of the day that i'm not working. Cool? Cool. Jesus said i could.
Brittany: WE'VE FALLEN MADLY IN LOVE GUYS. OKAY? I KNOW IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE HE IM'D ME BUT I KNOW A PREDATOR WHEN I SEE ONE. IT'S OUR BUSINESS ANYWAY.
Everyone else: aren't the kids going to be confused? You just left their dad like 3 months ago
Brittany: THEY'VE GOT A NEW DAD. FUCK EAN. I COULD SAY SO MANY BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM BUT I WONT BECAUSE I'M BETTER THAN THAT.
Everyone else: just worried for yours and the kids wellbeing, just saying. You seem like youre being irrational.
Britt: I'M BEING IRRATIONAL? YOURE ALL HATERS. THIS IS MY LIFE I JUST DO YOU A FAVOR BY SHARING IT WITH YOU!!!

Hahahahahaha this is fucking amazing

British25
Informer

Postby ssr0312 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:01 pm

Daffodil82 wrote:This comment from her makes me think shes not pregnant. So then you wonder why she didn't just say no to the question on insta if she was pregnant...well that's easy. Because she is going to do a click bait video with a title that's says "am I pregnant" and in the video she will say no.
Hum maybe she really isn't pregnant yet lol but she might be really soon. I think is is loving the rumors though

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ssr0312
Informer

Postby Daffodil82 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:10 pm

ssr0312 wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:This comment from her makes me think shes not pregnant. So then you wonder why she didn't just say no to the question on insta if she was pregnant...well that's easy. Because she is going to do a click bait video with a title that's says "am I pregnant" and in the video she will say no.
Hum maybe she really isn't pregnant yet lol but she might be really soon. I think is is loving the rumors though

Britch is all about the money. She sure going to need it with her new house payment. She learned best about publicity from her dad...no matter if it's good or bad it's still publicity. It keeps her in the spotlight and that's how she makes her money.
Daffodil82
Gossiper

Postby ssr0312 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Daffodil82 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:

Britch is all about the money. She sure going to need it with her new house payment. She learned best about publicity from her dad...no matter if it's good or bad it's still publicity. It keeps her in the spotlight and that's how she makes her money.
100%true!

ssr0312
Informer

Postby ssr0312 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Ya'll...
https://youtu.be/-6_1o6rErRY

ssr0312
Informer

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:48 pm

Daffodil82 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:

Her apartment is so nice. My guess is her house payment will be within a couple hundred of her rent.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby Hatethefakeones » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Following

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper

Postby js2013 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:55 pm

Ean needs to take B to court. I'm sure his parents could help with money. Maybe a judge will be able to knock some sense into B.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
js2013
Gossiper

Postby olemama » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:19 pm

js2013 wrote:Ean needs to take B to court. I'm sure his parents could help with money. Maybe a judge will be able to knock some sense into B.

On what grounds?
olemama
True Gossiper

Postby kiki » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:20 pm

The one thing I disagree with on here is everyone thinking that having a baby AFTER knowing her child had MD is selfish and wrong. I hate to agree with britney but sues right when she says a disabled life is not a wasted life. To say she was selfish for having Harlow or any other children because they MAY end up with MD or be carriers is actually pretty offensive to someone like myself, with a family member who has MD

My grandfather had MD. My mother and aunt could have been carriers. Neither of them ever got tested, and none of my siblings or cousins ended up with MD. I nay also be a carrier; I have no plans to get tested. If I have a child with MD, so be it. They CAN have a great quality of life. My grandfather had a wonderful life, even eith MD. His challenges made him into the man he was and he did not regret his life for a second.

So as someone who is in a similar position to Aria and Harlow, no, I do not think my mother was selfish for having 4 kids, I don't hate her for it, and I think she made the right decision. Aria and Harlow can make the decision to get tested or not, and the decision to have children or not. Like me, they probably won't care. A baby that is wanted will be wanted regardless of any disability, and loving parents will make sure their child has the best quality of life possible.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
kiki
True Gossiper

Postby hellodolly_ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:22 pm

kiki wrote:The one thing I disagree with on here is everyone thinking that having a baby AFTER knowing her child had MD is selfish and wrong. I hate to agree with britney but sues right when she says a disabled life is not a wasted life. To say she was selfish for having Harlow or any other children because they MAY end up with MD or be carriers is actually pretty offensive to someone like myself, with a family member who has MD

My grandfather had MD. My mother and aunt could have been carriers. Neither of them ever got tested, and none of my siblings or cousins ended up with MD. I nay also be a carrier; I have no plans to get tested. If I have a child with MD, so be it. They CAN have a great quality of life. My grandfather had a wonderful life, even eith MD. His challenges made him into the man he was and he did not regret his life for a second.

So as someone who is in a similar position to Aria and Harlow, no, I do not think my mother was selfish for having 4 kids, I don't hate her for it, and I think she made the right decision. Aria and Harlow can make the decision to get tested or not, and the decision to have children or not. Like me, they probably won't care. A baby that is wanted will be wanted regardless of any disability, and loving parents will make sure their child has the best quality of life possible.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I tend to agree. I think the bigger issue is that she's rushing into all this with a man she hardly knows. It's a tale as old as time.
hellodolly_
Talker

Postby dazzled » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:26 pm

kiki wrote:The one thing I disagree with on here is everyone thinking that having a baby AFTER knowing her child had MD is selfish and wrong. I hate to agree with britney but sues right when she says a disabled life is not a wasted life. To say she was selfish for having Harlow or any other children because they MAY end up with MD or be carriers is actually pretty offensive to someone like myself, with a family member who has MD

So what you're trying to say is you're just as bad as Brit?

Also y'all really don't know the difference between a disability and a terminal illness, huh.
Last edited by dazzled on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dazzled
Gossiper

Postby js2013 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:28 pm

olemama wrote:
js2013 wrote:Ean needs to take B to court. I'm sure his parents could help with money. Maybe a judge will be able to knock some sense into B.

On what grounds?
Just to establish his rights and custody.

js2013
Gossiper

Postby Puppieslove » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:34 pm

I don't think a person born with a disability or terminal illness is a wasted life. But why potentially put someone through that when you know you may? I don't know. I mean that's one of those things that is just a difference of opinion. Let's just leave it at that lol.
Puppieslove
Amateur

Postby hellodolly_ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:39 pm

Puppieslove wrote:I don't think a person born with a disability or terminal illness is a wasted life. But why potentially put someone through that when you know you may? I don't know. I mean that's one of those things that is just a difference of opinion. Let's just leave it at that lol.

I agree it depends on the person. While I personally wouldn't have another kid (without getting genetic testing) if I were in this situation, I know that other people would and I don't think it's necessarily wrong.
hellodolly_
Talker

Postby MaryCherry1 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:45 pm

msmarymac wrote:Frank: hey beautiful

This is probably the best thing I’ve ever read on this board.

MaryCherry1
Amateur

Postby dazzled » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Also, just to add a few technical things

kiki wrote:My grandfather had MD. My mother and aunt could have been carriers. Neither of them ever got tested, and none of my siblings or cousins ended up with MD. I nay also be a carrier; I have no plans to get tested. If I have a child with MD, so be it. They CAN have a great quality of life. My grandfather had a wonderful life, even eith MD. His challenges made him into the man he was and he did not regret his life for a second.

1. Men can't be carriers. They either have the full blown disease, or there is no hint of it in their DNA. Therefor your mother and aunt couldn't even be carriers.
2. I'm impressed that your grandfather apparently was fertile enough to have several children, since muscular dystrophy can lead to infertility by causing impotence and testicular atrophy in males, and that his muscles worked well enough for him to actually have sex. The average life expectancy of a man with DMD is 26—30 or 40s are only with excellent care and modern medicine—so I'm not sure how much of a "wonderful" life your grandfather could have possibly had. The only thing that would make any of this realistic was if he had Becker's muscular dystrophy, not Duchenne.
dazzled
Gossiper

Postby AutumnLane » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:52 pm

I have an extremely difficult time keeping up with this topic because it’s so fast moving. However I just wanted to pop in and say regardless of whether or not we agree or disagree regarding Britney having more children after Nolan’s diagnosis. Its relevant to the fact it’s inappropriate for that woman to make a video discussing another woman’s son’s terminal illness. If not for Britney then Nolan. Except now instead of a parent exploiting it’s child it’s a stranger. This woman is getting more clicks, views and subscribers at Nolan’s expense and illness. I’m fine with gossip channels I just think this woman crossed a line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby