HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote: Probably a stupid qurstion but can you get tonsil stones in your throat like where an adams apple would be lol
If you open up your mouth and look back towards your uvula, they would be on either side. You can’t always see them if they are deep inside the tonsil pocket though.

Haven’t watched the vlog, so if they are saying he has them near his Adam’s Apple they are confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I was Just curious about ssomething I have with my throat lol . I never knew tonsil stones were even a thing until tayler posted a video digging one out of her mouth lmao
You might be thinking of your thyroid. If you have concerns of any kind, you should go get checked Image

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KaterTot »

While Lincoln is still in the normal realms of a child not being potty trained, it is a little unusual for a child who is so well spoken and can do things to keep up with his 5 and 7 yr old brother yet he hasn't taken note of them using the bathrooom? And him to keep saying "I'm too little. I'm a baby" is the product of Bonnie brainwashing him to be a baby. Calvin was very speech delayed, still is, and was able to train younger than Lincoln.

Bonnie totally wasn't kidding about always keeping the camera on her She kept on about herself instead of letting Joel go on with his Surgeon appt. And for those asking, stones are not a reason for surgery, you pop em out and go on. They are annoying and stinky and gross but not medically necessary to remove your tonsils because of them. It takes a lot of strep throat per year for that for most insurances. I remember Bonnie saying she had a lot of sore throats and sickness is why she got hers out. She had tonsil stones too but it wasn't the reason.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KaterTot wrote:While Lincoln is still in the normal realms of a child not being potty trained, it is a little unusual for a child who is so well spoken and can do things to keep up with his 5 and 7 yr old brother yet he hasn't taken note of them using the bathrooom? And him to keep saying "I'm too little. I'm a baby" is the product of Bonnie brainwashing him to be a baby. Calvin was very speech delayed, still is, and was able to train younger than Boston.

Bonnie totally wasn't kidding about always keeping the camera on her She kept on about herself instead of letting Joel go on with his Surgeon appt. And for those asking, stones are not a reason for surgery, you pop em out and go on. They are annoying and stinky and gross but not medically necessary to remove your tonsils because of them. It takes a lot of strep throat per year for that for most insurances. I remember Bonnie saying she had a lot of sore throats and sickness is why she got hers out. She had tonsil stones too but it wasn't the reason.
Speech has nothing to do with potty readiness. Not saying Lincoln isn’t ready, but you can’t compare his readiness to Calvin like that. The language delay is irrelevant as thats a separate issue entirely.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

GymChick wrote:That’s annoying I deal with tonsil stones and Canada they won’t remove tonsils for that reason because it’s medically unnecessary. They only remove tonsils if you’ve had step 6 times within a year.

Hmm, I don't remember Bonnie complaining about having constant strep throats but maybe she paid out of pocket.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Back when Bonnie had surgery Joel was still employed at P&G. They probably had better medical benefits.

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Todays drama wrote:About yesterday’s video, what mother in their right mind would encourage her children to lick her sweaty armpit and forehead? That was disgusting, and to laugh hysterically about is not normal. I’m no doctor, but I’d swear Bonnie was getting some type of kick out of it. She laughs at the most demeaning things when it comes to her children. Some may think it was all for fun, but I still say she is a sick, demented woman.

Someone said it yesterday...Bonnie is headed for a breakdown. She can't seem to control her emotions and her response to things is inappropriate. I felt bad for the boys during the lego interrogation and for everyone during the armpit licking incident. What is most disturbing to me is that these are things she is choosing to share with the world, Imagine what is going on that is not shared?
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

They're spending their armpit licking money today at Walmart. She takes a jab at the viewers who dared to say that activity was grossly inappropriate, tells us what a great lesson she's giving the kids by teaching them how to spend their money, and then goes on to change all the prices of stuff and lets them get whatever garbage they want. Parts of the vlog were sweet, the kids are still adorable of course, but I don't know, it's really not the same as before.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

At the store, Bonnie said, "im super proud that they earned their money!" WTF? Licking armpits and sweat off a forehead is not "earning money". Make the kids do some chores around the house, help the neighbors...i don't know, something!!! That's how they can appropriately earn money. Can you imagine if they told the cashier how they earned their money?? When my brother was younger, he'd pick out a toy or candy with his earned money every now and then. He'd always be super excited and would tell the cashier way too much info, lol. She's ridiculous if she's proud over that. I also don't think it was the best lesson to teach them about the money. She kept saying, they only had $7 (then at the end it was 6..idek). But she kept saying she'd put in the difference and was saying different things were only $1 even though it wasn't (those circus peanuts). The kids were already confused as it is with the money, and she definitely made that worse.
ClarasComplaints
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ClarasComplaints »

Is it just me or is todays vlog the third vlog from the same day? In yesterdays vlog Bonnie said they were going to buy Russel a birthday present, and in todays vlog before she went into Walmart with the boys she said they were going to buy Russel a present and was talking to Cody about buying him toy handcuffs.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

ClarasComplaints wrote:Is it just me or is todays vlog the third vlog from the same day? In yesterdays vlog Bonnie said they were going to buy Russel a birthday present, and in todays vlog before she went into Walmart with the boys she said they were going to buy Russel a present and was talking to Cody about buying him toy handcuffs.
And Lincoln was wearing the same red onsie if I am remembering correctly.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Vloggers don’t seem to be doing dailies anymore at all. The money isn’t worth it anymore, so they are al phoning it in. It’s not like the minions notice (or care) anyway. As long as they have a new “episode” to put out in schedule, they don’t seem to care what the content is.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Vloggers don’t seem to be doing dailies anymore at all. The money isn’t worth it anymore, so they are al phoning it in. It’s not like the minions notice (or care) anyway. As long as they have a new “episode” to put out in schedule, they don’t seem to care what the content is.

I don't understand why they are phoning it in. This is their only source of income. You would think that two unemployed adults would work extra hard to produce content that their viewers would enjoy but instead they just do the minimal amount they can. I wonder if they are just getting tired of vlogging. It's amazing how lazy they've become.
vineyardvines00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vineyardvines00 »

eww what the heck! i just watched her actually let her kids lick sweat off of her for money! how mentally insane is this woman and the entire family, they are so weird
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Vloggers don’t seem to be doing dailies anymore at all. The money isn’t worth it anymore, so they are al phoning it in. It’s not like the minions notice (or care) anyway. As long as they have a new “episode” to put out in schedule, they don’t seem to care what the content is.

I don't understand why they are phoning it in. This is their only source of income. You would think that two unemployed adults would work extra hard to produce content that their viewers would enjoy but instead they just do the minimal amount they can. I wonder if they are just getting tired of vlogging. It's amazing how lazy they've become.
Except you’re thinking like a normal person. Most of these family vloggers started doing it because they thought it was easy money. Then they got used to the ease of it and thought even that was hard! They are lazy to the core and always have been.

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

They must need to save for Christmas with a potty training vlog.
They cannot plead ignorance on this issue anymore.
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

Bonnie has been super quite on social media since the armpit vlog I think that was Thursday wonder what is going on? She usually does a couple instastories or posts a pic last pic was 5 days ago?
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

megtanner35 wrote:Bonnie has been super quite on social media since the armpit vlog I think that was Thursday wonder what is going on? She usually does a couple instastories or posts a pic last pic was 5 days ago?
I've been thinking exactly same! Maybe that is some kind of damage control, not feeding the ''trolls''. Maybe she knows how defensive and snarky she becomes and decided not to post altogether. I think she has learnt that the less and less people are willing to defend her craziness. One person cannot handle a crazy mob, and not also annoyed netizens a.k.a. ''haters''

(PS. I still cannot fathom that they posted that. Like they would not know what other people consider appropriate and what not. It is another thing to do it but then review it and think that it is ok and that nobody will have issues with that.)
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

She’s at girls camp. No electronics allowed
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Catface2 wrote:She’s at girls camp. No electronics allowed
Well, good for her :D
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Kataja wrote:
Catface2 wrote:She’s at girls camp. No electronics allowed
Well, good for her :D
Can u seriously imagine the hell she is in..no electronics. No hair dryer, flat irons, phone.. lol. Not even good showers. We’re talking little house on the prairie shit. I bet that doesn’t bode well for Her Royal Highness at all. LMAO! :D

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”