ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKThrowYourDecorAway part 36Title credit :keyraeee

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
Shellyshel wrote:The fact that she encourages Jackson to check Landon’s diaper is appalling. She’s teaching him to violate someone’s personal space and agency. Even little brothers at the age deserve respect. She’s sick if she thinks that shit it cute. It’s disturbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
agree 100%! What if they are around skar or other children and he checks their diaper. It may seem innocent now, but other parents might not taking that way. I'm not a perfect parent by any means, but Keren and Khoa really are doing these kids a disservice by not teaching them right from wrong.

I don’t get that at all!! Why does she encourage that everyday. It’s not cute or funny.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

It's adorable to see a child change their dolls or bears, it's just plain weird to have an almost 3 year old tugging on his brothers nappy and checking for poo. Keren and Khoa are even stranger for allowing it. Sure, kids are naturally curious, but there are times you have to step in and set them right. Give the lad a baby alive doll, have him feed and change that instead. It's like watching those chimps at the zoo picking at the others arses.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KKThrowYourDecorAway part 36 Title credit :keyraeee

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I dont believe she is staying with them, is she even in Orlando?? I think Khoa just tagged her in that one photo because she is obsessed with that restaurant

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

ALeto90 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:
Shellyshel wrote:The fact that she encourages Jackson to check Landon’s diaper is appalling. She’s teaching him to violate someone’s personal space and agency. Even little brothers at the age deserve respect. She’s sick if she thinks that shit it cute. It’s disturbing.

agree 100%! What if they are around skar or other children and he checks their diaper. It may seem innocent now, but other parents might not taking that way. I'm not a perfect parent by any means, but Keren and Khoa really are doing these kids a disservice by not teaching them right from wrong.

I don’t get that at all!! Why does she encourage that everyday. It’s not cute or funny.
Especially if they do it when they're 5 or 6 to their peers at a playdate or something. The parents could think that's what the parents do as a pedophile thing or something, they need to put it to a stop.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e0178e.png[/img]

So is she just ignoring the fact that she stopped breast feeding Landon a year ago? So this isn’t true. Image

woodenshoes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woodenshoes »

UsedToCould wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e0178e.png[/img]

So is she just ignoring the fact that she stopped breast feeding Landon a year ago? So this isn’t true. Image

And she isnt four years pregnant. 3 times 9 months is definitely not four years

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

UsedToCould wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e0178e.png[/img]

All the people telling her how amazing she is. Yeah cuz amazing moms laugh at their children (only landon) being hurt, drop the child in a mamaroo for ages, make the childs head flatter than your own ass, I could go on for ages but what I wanna say is: she truly is an amazing mom!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

people are also tweeting her on that thread saying they bought things off her registry and sent it to her PO box.

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Amanda-L wrote:It's adorable to see a child change their dolls or bears, it's just plain weird to have an almost 3 year old tugging on his brothers nappy and checking for poo. Keren and Khoa are even stranger for allowing it. Sure, kids are naturally curious, but there are times you have to step in and set them right. Give the lad a baby alive doll, have him feed and change that instead. It's like watching those chimps at the zoo picking at the others arses.
And they also let him stick his hand down Landon's diaper also!! Sure, they tell him a half assed "Jackson don't do that!" but not in a way that he understands that he's actually being scolded.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

ckks wrote:people are also tweeting her on that thread saying they bought things off her registry and sent it to her PO box. Image

It’s so selfish of them to even have a public registry they know viewers will send them things. Their viewers are mainly younger kids, they don’t need to spend their money on baby items for a family who’s already had every baby item there is and are too good to reuse them.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

And if it’s bought off their registry 90% chance it goes to their actual house, because their address is what’s registered with their registry.. just not known to the buyer. It going to their PO box would mean Keren would actually have to leave the house to go get it and that can’t happen her back hurts too much.

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Jackson checking Landon’s diaper is DISGUSTING.
I can’t stand how spoiled he is either. I don’t even need to watch the vlog to know he’s probably doing it while looking at his parents, while grinning with his teeth biting his bottom lip.

I have a cousin who’s 6, and every time I’m around her, she screams bloody murder at me to colour with her. I can’t stand being around her and often leave family functions because of how she acts.
No ones going to like being around him.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I also think them asking Jackson to check Landon's diaper is weird. At least to an audience of 900K. I actually hate any time they're telling their viewers they're changing his diaper, changing it on camera, etc. If I was them I would never want to be responsible for putting that image into 900K people's heads because there is a percentage of them who are CREEPS.
jasminrants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasminrants »

Even if you disregard the possible creeps, Landon is gonna grow up one day and have this stuff on the Internet for all to see. How humiliating can it get when your parents share your diaper situations with the entire planet? Give the boy the dignity he deserves.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Khoa being super concerned about what he thinks sounds like a phone/walky talky, is completly reasonable.
I mean its unlikley that it is anything but hes smart for trying to figure it out.
I mean they have webcams, video baby monitors and those ring doorbells. Those things arent that hard to 'hack' into.
I've had a friends whos baby monitor was being accessed by another person

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Lilbambi wrote:Khoa being super concerned about what he thinks sounds like a phone/walky talky, is completly reasonable.
I mean its unlikley that it is anything but hes smart for trying to figure it out.
I mean they have webcams, video baby monitors and those ring doorbells. Those things arent that hard to 'hack' into.
I've had a friends whos baby monitor was being accessed by another person

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I have an irrational (or not so irrational) fear of that. Every time I stand in the dark singing my son to sleep, I think over and over again what if someone just started talking through my baby cam? I’d lose it, and I’m always afraid someone has hacked into it. That’s such a scary thought.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

Rkp65i wrote:I liked KKuntilDEBTdoUsPart

Lol that was mine Image

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

They probably have something that is beeping because it’s about to run out of battery. My husband left a watch in a drawer and it drove me crazy for a couple days because it would beep randomly and I couldn’t track it down.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:I liked KKuntilDEBTdoUsPart

Lol that was mine Image

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Was a good one lol

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I think Jackson checking Landon’s diaper is disgusting too. Why would they teach him that? He is like a circus monkey. That doesn’t make him cute Karen, it just makes him a weirdo. Can you imagine if he ever goes to preschool or daycare and starts checking other kids diapers? That will be weird af

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”