Cole&Sav

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cole&Sav

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Their thumbnail for yesterday's vlog is ridiculous. It's like they want people to think something bad happened. Did anyone watch? What made them/her cry so badly? :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

purplerain55 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Never was a fan of Everleigh, and I find the spelling to be a bit extra tbh. No offense if you know anyone with that name lol. I know someone Everly and I don't dislike it as much as the -leigh.
I think she's named after Channing Tatum's daughter. They're about the same age. They've tagged Jenna Dewan in a few IG pictures and tried to get their attention. Fame whores.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Not being a leg humper here and I hate to defend them, but Everleigh was born a few months before Channing Tatum's daughter.
Okay, thanks for the clarification!

It's still skeevy that she tags Jenna Dewan on IG.

kamkardash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kamkardash »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Their thumbnail for yesterday's vlog is ridiculous. It's like they want people to think something bad happened. Did anyone watch? What made them/her cry so badly? :?
They just watched their wedding video for their anniversary. Nothing bad and they really didn't even cry lol. Every thing they do is so damn clickbaity.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They are having Everleigh and the little SlyFox boy (having a brain fart, can't remember his name) recreate pictures that they took when they were dating. These kids are 4 and 5. Am I the only one who doesn't think it's cute? I think it's sick. They're children. Stop shipping them!

HufflepuffMC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HufflepuffMC »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 3888d2.png[/img]

The baby isn’t born and already she’s being shipped with Colleen’s baby Image and of course Savannah takes Colleen’s moment and makes it about her and her baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

savannah’s one of those people who thinks boys and girls can’t be just friends. when everleigh is with a boy her age sav always makes uncomfortable statements and asks questions about getting married and stuff. i think that will be very damaging to everleigh and their other kids down the line. every member of the opposite sex is seen in a romantic way and never platonically. that has to mess with their poor kid minds.

KLaut1998
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLaut1998 »

On Savannah’s newest insta pic I dunno what kind of look Cole is going for with that outfit, but it’s not working.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

HufflepuffMC wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 3888d2.png[/img]

The baby isn’t born and already she’s being shipped with Colleen’s baby Image and of course Savannah takes Colleen’s moment and makes it about her and her baby.

LOL how did I predict this? Except I thought Colleen would be the one.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Didn’t Colleen say the baby was going to be raised fairly gender neutral? Not a good match withSavannah’s baby. Lol
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

I just saw these people at the national dance competiton my daughter was at. I was pleasantly surprised to see they weren't vlogging, I was going to be pissed if my daughter ended up on their pedo bait channel. That poor girl is in for a world of health problems, her dance teachers should be thrown in jail for the permanent damage they're inflicting on her body by making her stretch the way they do. And her choreography was AWFUL. That little girl is obviously very talented and hard working, it's a shame to see her being ruined. She won 3rd overall which is incredible but she cried about it. Hopefully she grows out of poor sportsmanship.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Sunnyunicorn wrote:I just saw these people at the national dance competiton my daughter was at. I was pleasantly surprised to see they weren't vlogging, I was going to be pissed if my daughter ended up on their pedo bait channel. That poor girl is in for a world of health problems, her dance teachers should be thrown in jail for the permanent damage they're inflicting on her body by making her stretch the way they do. And her choreography was AWFUL. That little girl is obviously very talented and hard working, it's a shame to see her being ruined. She won 3rd overall which is incredible but she cried about it. Hopefully she grows out of poor sportsmanship.
Can you explain the stretching thing? I think they showed it on one video and Sav said something about how they all do this, but I didn’t pay much attention since I don’t know anything about dance.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

the lost dog vlog shows how irresponsible they are. they said they leave carl outside because he pees inside. they fail to realize it is because they haven’t potty trained him because it’s work. then they said they leave his gate open sometimes and their neighbors bring him back. they’re incredibly irresponsible dog owners. i bet poor carl hates his life.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Cole’s latest Instagram post kind of took me by surprise.
He actually admitted he wasn’t Everleigh’s dad. Its nice to see him (kind of) admit that being a blended family comes with struggles and isn’t always rainbows and unicorn farts.

Also shocked that he posted a candid, non photo shoot, not posed and filtered to hell and back photo. They never do that.

Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

Everleigh's dad was at the dance competition and they looked like they were close. He's definitely not out of her life like Sav wants everyone to think.

Here's more info re stretching: https://thelegacydancestudio.com/over-s ... ung-person

The coach would literally push on her body. My daughter's dance teacher cringed and said that little girl wouldn't be able to walk when she's 16.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Everleigh and her dad are twins, he shows a lot of love for her on his Instagram
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

emlyx wrote:Everleigh and her dad are twins, he shows a lot of love for her on his Instagram
Yeah-- anyone who looks at his IG can tell that he is NOT out of her life, no matter how much Savannah wishes he was. No matter how she tries to sell the narrative that he's some kind of deadbeat and that Cole is the only decent father figure in Everleigh's life, it just ain't so. And the problem is, that badmouthing the other parent in front of the kid generally backfires, and the kid you are trying to turn against the other parent turns against you instead.

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

their latest video is SO STAGED AND FAKE. seriously ridiculous they make money off of these videos with “conveniently timed” ads. They have zero work ethic and earn money through click bait. so pathetic. this attitude will affect their kids who will believe they can just sit around and have fun all day and “work” is vlogging one day a week. so fulfilling.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Her sister is having a girl, too. Damn, this is gonna be a shitshow. Two little girls that are about to be treated like props.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Her sister is having a girl, too. Damn, this is gonna be a shitshow. Two little girls that are about to be treated like props.
i wish savannah was having a boy. she’d be so jealous of chantelle. i think savannah definitely has an ugly and jealous side. we’ve been seeing more of chantelle and i quite like her. she seems kinder than savannah and just a better person. i also find her prettier, probably because savannah thinks she’s the hot shit and that’s so unattractive.

FeelingEpic816
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FeelingEpic816 »

Ok, I discovered these people yesterday and I just watched her 19 and pregnant video and it made me MAD.

She acts like her and Everleigh’s dad were together for most of their lives and it was so horrible for her and such a big drama abusive relationship. But when she elaborates and says that he cheated on her and that was it really. That’s not an extremely toxic relationship, that’s a guy in his late teens/early 20s being dumb and making mistakes. She seems to blame him for her getting pregnant so young...takes two to tango honey, you aren’t as innocent as you make out.

But seriously it really annoyed me. Imagine how Everleigh will feel when she grows up and watches her mum saying all these things about her dad (who by the looks of his Instagram loves his daughter and they have fun together). This kid is going to be messed up.

Savannah needs to grow up and realise teen relationship drama is just that, and people can make mistakes and grow from them. Just because Everleighs dad wasn’t right for Savannah, doesn’t make him a bad person.

Return to “Cole and Sav”