Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by gopedjane »

theyellow_daisy wrote:Why wasn't Olivia picking out the flavors for her birthday cupcakes? Didn't the boys at least get to choose that they had Lego on their birthday cake?

And did they ever tell us that she was doing a theater camp over the Summer? She's been a little forgotten.
I think it’s just because they actually vlog so little time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

gopedjane wrote:
theyellow_daisy wrote:Why wasn't Olivia picking out the flavors for her birthday cupcakes? Didn't the boys at least get to choose that they had Lego on their birthday cake?

And did they ever tell us that she was doing a theater camp over the Summer? She's been a little forgotten.
I think it’s just because they actually vlog so little time.

To me, Joel kind of confirmed the not vlogging much when he was talking about editing for 2 days. Sounded like they do what has been posted here-take one day and split it to multiple days of vlogs.

Today's vlog was interesting. Joel can handle his 4 children and 2 extra better than Bonnie and her own children! He didn't have to hit the reset button in the van and get all weepy! :D
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

vineyardvines00 wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Did anyone else catch Grandpa offering a nickel if the boys licked his forehead when he arrived by motorbike back to his home? i.e. sweaty forehead. This family mate......

he was making fun of what Bonnie did the other day. but yeah theyre all so weird
Kind of think he was making a little dig back at the ones that commented negatively about Bonnie doing that last week. I also think Joel was talking about that when he said being away from electronics would be good for her right now and he hoped it helped Bonnie. Bonnie's attitude towards people that don't agree with her brings on much of the problem.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

sheltiefan wrote:
vineyardvines00 wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Did anyone else catch Grandpa offering a nickel if the boys licked his forehead when he arrived by motorbike back to his home? i.e. sweaty forehead. This family mate......

he was making fun of what Bonnie did the other day. but yeah theyre all so weird
Kind of think he was making a little dig back at the ones that commented negatively about Bonnie doing that last week. I also think Joel was talking about that when he said being away from electronics would be good for her right now and he hoped it helped Bonnie. Bonnie's attitude towards people that don't agree with her brings on much of the problem.
I agree, if Bonnie didn’t jump on everyone that gave her constructive criticism, or have an attitude that she knows better than everyone else, people would like her a heck of a lot more.
I have to say, I enjoyed the video yesterday, everyone seemed more relaxed, the kids weren’t hyper, Boston wasn’t as whiny , and Lincoln was adorable! Joel was great with the kids, fun but knew how to handle all the situations.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Interesting observation. The Try Guys left Buzzfeed and started a new channel 2 months ago. They have 1.5M subscribers already. Bonnie has been stuck at ~985k for probably those whole two months. I know they are in two completely different genres but I just found it interesting to see the massive contrast in growth.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Did anyone of you guys watch the vlog by E+J. I found it funny how Jennifer and Ellie were making these jabs against Bonnie, who couldn't attend the cook book meeting, how they were better off without her etc. :D In any other case I would say they were joking and it was just black humor but since it is Griffiths I think they were actually passive-aggressive and actually wanted to get to Bonnie. Maybe her being mean and bossy is pet peeve of theirs 8-)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Kataja wrote:Did anyone of you guys watch the vlog by E+J. I found it funny how Jennifer and Ellie were making these jabs against Bonnie, who couldn't attend the cook book meeting, how they were better off without her etc. :D In any other case I would say they were joking and it was just black humor but since it is Griffiths I think they were actually passive-aggressive and actually wanted to get to Bonnie. Maybe her being mean and bossy is pet peeve of theirs 8-)
They actually have a pattern of being fairly abusive towards Bonnie. I doubt it’s because she is mean and bossy, and actually think it’s more likely that a lack of confidence from a lifetime of this dynamic is the contributing factor to her attitude. Ellie and Jennifer have hurt Bonnie by excluding her at least a handful of times from just what we’ve seen in the vlogs. I’m no longer a Bonnie fan, but I feel bad for the way they’ve treated her over the cookbook given that I think she’s put in more work than Ellie who is featured in most of the photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Kataja wrote:Did anyone of you guys watch the vlog by E+J. I found it funny how Jennifer and Ellie were making these jabs against Bonnie, who couldn't attend the cook book meeting, how they were better off without her etc. :D In any other case I would say they were joking and it was just black humor but since it is Griffiths I think they were actually passive-aggressive and actually wanted to get to Bonnie. Maybe her being mean and bossy is pet peeve of theirs 8-)
They actually have a pattern of being fairly abusive towards Bonnie. I doubt it’s because she is mean and bossy, and actually think it’s more likely that a lack of confidence from a lifetime of this dynamic is the contributing factor to her attitude. Ellie and Jennifer have hurt Bonnie by excluding her at least a handful of times from just what we’ve seen in the vlogs. I’m no longer a Bonnie fan, but I feel bad for the way they’ve treated her over the cookbook given that I think she’s put in more work than Ellie who is featured in most of the photos.

You are right about that. Thank you for sharing your insight! It seems that they have this weird ''i love you but I ''jokingly'' hurt you'' -dynamic in their family. I do not know who has put more work into the cook book, maybe they were joking because they knew that Bonnie was the force behind it and wanted to make her feel like less because they were feeling insecure themselves (to make her feel like they are still better than her or something/ trying to project their lack of confidence onto Bonnie)
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Kataja wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

You are right about that. Thank you for sharing your insight! It seems that they have this weird ''i love you but I ''jokingly'' hurt you'' -dynamic in their family. I do not know who has put more work into the cook book, maybe they were joking because they knew that Bonnie was the force behind it and wanted to make her feel like less because they were feeling insecure themselves (to make her feel like they are still better than her or something/ trying to project their lack of confidence onto Bonnie)
The vlog where Bonnie was upset she wasn’t in any of the pictures was brutal. I felt really bad for Bonnie and it does give insight into why she can’t take feedback. It’s sad that she takes it and still has Ellie as her friend. Who needs enemies when you have family like that.

PoorJared
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoorJared »

Do you know which vlog it is where she is upset about not being in the pictures for the cookbook?
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Yeah I missed this, when was she upset about cook book pictures? Bonnie has def done the most work with cook book and bollie. Ellie’s knows this and is insecure so the one time she’s in a meeting without Bonnie she has to make jokes to make herself feel better

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

They were in the office at Ellie and Jared‘s, it may possibly have been in one of their vlogs.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

In that scene, it’s actually just Jared and Jennifer makes passive aggressive digs at Bonnie. Ellie says she’s staying out of it and covers her face when Jared tries to get her to agree. And then she says “more like crap, Bonnie’s the head.” Which I’m guessing she means that Bonnie’s the one who keeps them on track/is the leader of this project. Ellie has definitely taken sly digs at Bonnie before but this time wasn’t the case. I feel like Jennifer is the most judgmental and harsh on Bonnie of all her children, which is fucked up because Bonnie is probably number two behind Ellie in the siblings that kisses and worships Jennifer’s ass the most.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:They were in the office at Ellie and Jared‘s, it may possibly have been in one of their vlogs.
I think it was in there. It was a few months back.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Nope, didn't miss Bonnie and her "heartfelt" speeches at all. I was a little disappointed that Joel quit his job and just seems to bum around for the most part but man, their vlogging channel would TAKE OFF if Joel was a stay at home parent who vlogged and Bonnie went out and got a job. The vlogs without her are way more enjoyable. Joel is more natural with the kids and while he definitely sets some scenes up for the vlog it seems more natural then anything Bonnie films.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Nope, didn't miss Bonnie and her "heartfelt" speeches at all. I was a little disappointed that Joel quit his job and just seems to bum around for the most part but man, their vlogging channel would TAKE OFF if Joel was a stay at home parent who vlogged and Bonnie went out and got a job. The vlogs without her are way more enjoyable. Joel is more natural with the kids and while he definitely sets some scenes up for the vlog it seems more natural then anything Bonnie films.
Guess I need to give it a thumbs down because I haven't missed her a bit either. Maybe she can be asked to help with another camp!

What is it with these Griffin girls and showers? She was actually not going to shower while on this camping trip!! This was outside activities! As Joel said, do it for the others!
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

GymChick wrote:Yeah I missed this, when was she upset about cook book pictures? Bonnie has def done the most work with cook book and bollie. Ellie’s knows this and is insecure so the one time she’s in a meeting without Bonnie she has to make jokes to make herself feel better Image

No no, to be fair, Ellie defended Bonnie and said she was the backbone of the cookbook. Jared made the unnecessary and unfunny, not funny at all "joke".
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lovingthisforum wrote:
GymChick wrote:Yeah I missed this, when was she upset about cook book pictures? Bonnie has def done the most work with cook book and bollie. Ellie’s knows this and is insecure so the one time she’s in a meeting without Bonnie she has to make jokes to make herself feel better Image

No no, to be fair, Ellie defended Bonnie and said she was the backbone of the cookbook. Jared made the unnecessary and unfunny, not funny at all "joke".
Jared probably made the joke because he thought it would please Ellie though.

Glad she defended Bonnie, but history has shown she’s just as awful as her mother. Jared knows this and was probably trying to fit in with them.

Happy Mommy 319
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happy Mommy 319 »

Does anybody else HATE the way abbey says, “Olivia.”? She says it like Oh-leave-e-ah. Drives me crazy
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

angelfire89 wrote:Interesting observation. The Try Guys left Buzzfeed and started a new channel 2 months ago. They have 1.5M subscribers already. Bonnie has been stuck at ~985k for probably those whole two months. I know they are in two completely different genres but I just found it interesting to see the massive contrast in growth.
And now they're at 1.9 :D Watch them surpass big youtubers like Shane Dawson, Jenna Marbles, Pewdiepie etc whilst Bonnie struggles to get those remaining few subscribers and when she's nearly there can everybody who's reading this please unsubscribe from her? :D

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”