Britneyandbaby, it's just a trainwreck | Part 47

5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby, it's just a trainwreck | Part 47

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

I have a bad feeling its going to be a boy without MD. Britney will push Nolan away and ignore as he declines until he just can't walk anymore one day.
Hls36914
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hls36914 »

It's Christine... she just accepted my follow request.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Hls36914 wrote:It's Christine... she just accepted my follow request.
But she said she isn't Christine lol
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

People never learn their lesson, obviously "christine" knows who you are now. Nobody else thought it was fishy??? Lol
Hls36914
Wallflower
Wallflower

I really don't care if she knows who I am or not. What's fishy is Frank following her and her posting on here. It wasn't her "friend."
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Maybe frank knew some of her passwords and just came here to stir the pot lol
Hls36914
Wallflower
Wallflower

Even then, he still follows her and that's weird. Why? If I were Britney, I'd be pissed. They are buying and building a house together, yet he's still following his crazy ex on instagram....
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Britney’s new vlog is ridiculous. It doesn’t matter who she is with she is such a cold fish. There is something very weird with her and Frank. They do not seem like a couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Hls36914 wrote:I really don't care if she knows who I am or not. What's fishy is Frank following her and her posting on here. It wasn't her "friend."
Hmm, well then share any interesting posts with the group, please Image

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

It says he doesn't follow her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Hls36914 wrote:It's Christine... she just accepted my follow request.
Did you ask her anything?!

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Yes Brit, your 18 month old is ready to potty train solely because she knows when she's already pooped

Please excuse me, I'm just a little salty that my finally fully potty trained 3yo took her sweet time getting there and have to roll my eyes when people jump the gun on potty training their baby that probably isn't really ready. If she puts Harlow in undies i hope she goes and shits on Britney's new rug lol. Have fun having 2 in diapers Britch

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

badenglisch wrote:Yes Brit, your 18 month old is ready to potty train solely because she knows when she's already pooped ImageImageImage

Please excuse me, I'm just a little salty that my finally fully potty trained 3yo took her sweet time getting there and have to roll my eyes when people jump the gun on potty training their baby that probably isn't really ready. If she puts Harlow in undies i hope she goes and shits on Britney's new rug lol. Have fun having 2 in diapers Britch ImageImageImage

My son was 3 too when we got him potty trained- I feel your pain lol

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britneyandbaby, it's just a trainwreck | Part 47

badenglisch wrote:Yes Brit, your 18 month old is ready to potty train solely because she knows when she's already pooped ImageImageImage

Please excuse me, I'm just a little salty that my finally fully potty trained 3yo took her sweet time getting there and have to roll my eyes when people jump the gun on potty training their baby that probably isn't really ready. If she puts Harlow in undies i hope she goes and shits on Britney's new rug lol. Have fun having 2 in diapers Britch ImageImageImage

My sister was the youngest. She was starting to potty train at thatage because she had older siblings. She was out of diapers at 22 months. She wanted to do what her much older siblings did. She would would wake up dry at Harlow’s age.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

frank doesn’t follow her. When you first search someone on insta it still says it does but when you actually click her profile it doesn’t.

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:

My sister was the youngest. She was starting to potty train at thatage because she had older siblings. She was out of diapers at 22 months. She wanted to do what her much older siblings did. She would would wake up dry at Harlow’s age.

I hope and pray my 2 year old sees her older sister doing it and wants to do the same! But at the same time i feel like i JUST stopped having to clean up potty messes all over the house, so I'm not sure I'm ready to jump back on that horse yet Image

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

I just want them to announce the damn pregnancy already!!!! It’s so obvious she didn’t put any clips of her full self in the vlog..

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

131618 wrote:

My son was 3 too when we got him potty trained- I feel your pain lol

It was such a gradual process. Some people are blessed with children who train easily and early; i was not one of them Image

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for blowing up the board guys Image this was Brit's response to someone asking when the baby was due Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 11c2f7.jpg[/img]

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

badenglisch wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

I hope and pray my 2 year old sees her older sister doing it and wants to do the same! But at the same time i feel like i JUST stopped having to clean up potty messes all over the house, so I'm not sure I'm ready to jump back on that horse yet Image

I feel for you. My sisters son was so hard. He was close to three before she finally got him out of diapers. My other sisters kids started right before two and diapers were gone by 2.5. The key for her was she started getting them used to the potty before two. But they showed interest at that time.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”