400K subscribers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part

Unread post by JD386 »

Ashley pouted like a 2 year old that the girls weren’t with them when they hit 400k. And not a single girl cared when she went shrieking to them at the park about it.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by flocketyflock »

Trail3rTrashGard3rs wrote:You have bought bots so you look like you have more subscribers.So in reality you are making vloggs for maybe 70,000 people to watch.And even then you are lucky if you get 40,000 views.It really doesn't make sense that you would have all of these new subscribers yet your viewing is so low.I have always know you two didn't have a brain between you.But this holey fuck this has got to be the most pathetic thing you two tryhards have ever done.I'm embarrassed for you.(Not really)Then you make a vlogg to thank your new subscribers who aren't even real!!!Fucking Hilarious!!!
Isn’t there a site to check how many real subscribers there are? I know there is for Twitter, so I would assume it could be checked for YT...

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Not exactly sure what is ok or not to say about the Greedners any longer......but, I'll take a chance that this is ok. Do any of the babysitters care that the bathing suit bottoms are falling off of the littles?
Screech was the happiest ever when she saw Mr. Mountable! (is it ok to call him that.....I know we don't have any proof that Trash has actually mounted him, yet)
Is it ok to ask if the Greedners or they're handler complained to the owner of this site? And, I call their helper, Ashley, Sister Nanny or Sister Wife. Is that a problem?
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

lisajohnson120 wrote:https://hooktube.com/watch?v=RM-bCK2k3tk

Sorry here ya go lol
400K subscribers

Just when I thought the screeching couldn’t get any worse...... my dog cried....

Scambuster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scambuster »

Trail3rTrashGard3rs wrote:You have bought bots so you look like you have more subscribers.So in reality you are making vloggs for maybe 70,000 people to watch.And even then you are lucky if you get 40,000 views.It really doesn't make sense that you would have all of these new subscribers yet your viewing is so low.I have always know you two didn't have a brain between you.But this holey fuck this has got to be the most pathetic thing you two tryhards have ever done.I'm embarrassed for you.(Not really)Then you make a vlogg to thank your new subscribers who aren't even real!!!Fucking Hilarious!!!
Was just coming on to comment about this. I looked back and they hit 100k only in January last year. And now they're at 400k but their views are diving so fast?! They get average around 40k. It's seriously nothing! It seems so obvious that they are buying subscribers - in my opinion... I've read there is no way of finding out how many 'real' subscribers a youtuber has. You just have to look at their viewing rates. Says it all really. They are an embarrassment to themselves.

Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

SassySassenach wrote:

Sorry here ya go lol
400K subscribers

Just when I thought the screeching couldn’t get any worse...... my dog cried....

The screeches were horrendous. Donuts again, could they at least cut one of those big maple logs in half? Smh. It blows my mind Nanny Ash can take the girls somewhere alone but their parents can't

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

I’d like like to proudly say I have NEVER been a GQS suscriber and when I view their video dreck I do it through hooktube. I am NOT your friend, squelchy Ashley, and I am not paying for your maple logs, fatso.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Punkincookie wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:

Sorry here ya go lol
400K subscribers

The screeches were horrendous. Donuts again, could they at least cut one of those big maple logs in half? Smh. It blows my mind Nanny Ash can take the girls somewhere alone but their parents can't

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
I don’t understand how they even justify how they can’t be alone with the kids, but the nanny can. The KADs are insane.. how do they not see that these “parents” are just lazy. Every day that their families don’t stop this madness just makes me sadder.

reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

Howlin17 wrote:Not exactly sure what is ok or not to say about the Greedners any longer......but, I'll take a chance that this is ok. Do any of the babysitters care that the bathing suit bottoms are falling off of the littles?
Screech was the happiest ever when she saw Mr. Mountable! (is it ok to call him that.....I know we don't have any proof that Trash has actually mounted him, yet)
Is it ok to ask if the Greedners or they're handler complained to the owner of this site? And, I call their helper, Ashley, Sister Nanny or Sister Wife. Is that a problem?
Re: bathing suits, I noticed the same thing. It's with all the clothes. One size DOESN'T fit all... such lazy-a$$ idiots!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part 27

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Any time something needs to be addressed (in any of my groups), I always make it as a blanket statement without naming names because I don't think it's necessary to call someone out for breaking a rule, or skirting the edge of a rule, publicly.

SISsies, thank you for the love shown to me in the last 24 hours. And also thank you for being the amazing people I know you to be by showing that love to others as well. This is an amazing and resilient group of women. Know that all are welcome to post here, regardless of their opinion of me or this site. I'm just doing a job and sadly part of that job tends to bring some negative reactions upon moderators. It happens daily, though I'm grateful that it took so long to make its way to me. LOL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part 27

SerendipitySusan wrote:
CanYouParenting wrote:Late to the party but I just watched the Jackson Hole vlog - those ‘miracles’ have no manners - “I want I want I want” - if my daughter spoke to me like that at their age she’d have been put back in her place for being rude. Goes well with the grabby Greedners though.

Evie just has to push in when anyone else gets any attention.......

Do these kids feet ever touch the ground? I’ve not seen such old kids need to be carried everywhere. Again I guess this look goes well with the lazy lardass mentality........

I have to admit, I haven’t watched a full vlog for a while and the girls speech has improved - down to Nanny Ash - their speech is probably a good year behind where they should be though

I occasionally babysit for my next door neighbor’s two girls, ages 2.5 and 4.5 and both of their speech is far and above the girls. I have decided it is because they never ‘have’ to speak’ properly. They are spoken to in baby words and broken sentences and deliberately misused words, included by their babysitter. Talk to children like actual people and allow them to answer and it is remarkable what you get back. Honestly I think some parents don’t want to let go of the ‘baby’ phase. The baby talk pretty much sickens me.

I think I may have shared this before in another GQS thread but this was the reason my nephew really never spoke before he turned 3. He just didn't need to. His parents anticipated every need he had and met it before he ever had to ask for anything. He didn't have siblings at the time, nor was he a part of any type of day care or play group so he just wasn't really in situations where he needed to talk. One he started though, the floodgates opened and he was like a mini member of Mensa, lol... So he was definitely listening and picking everything up, but just not talking. When that floodgate moment happens for the quads (at least enough for us to see it regularly), it should be interesting to watch them. Hopefully a fun interesting and not a scary one.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JD386 wrote:Ashley pouted like a 2 year old that the girls weren’t with them when they hit 400k. And not a single girl cared when she went shrieking to them at the park about it.
Those pouts and the non-tear crying she does always looks so fake to me, she definitely seems to play it up for the camera, but it just seems disingenuous.

Also, that drive to the park seemed really long to me, didn't it? I wouldn't say that park was "really close to our house" or whatever it was Tyson said. Seems like it would have taken a while for them to walk to that park. So odd.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Howlin17 wrote:Not exactly sure what is ok or not to say about the Greedners any longer......but, I'll take a chance that this is ok. Do any of the babysitters care that the bathing suit bottoms are falling off of the littles?
Maybe you didn't see my posts from yesterday but nicknames are not an issue. That was never what it was about. Nor is it about clothes that are two sizes too big. I'd really rather not rehash the conversation publicly as it's pretty much ended and everything is clarified above, but if you (or anyone) would like to discuss further, my inbox is open.

And no. No one has contacted me, or the site, on behalf of the Gardners. This was simply because I was asked to address a rule break.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Scambuster wrote:
Was just coming on to comment about this. I looked back and they hit 100k only in January last year. And now they're at 400k but their views are diving so fast?! They get average around 40k. It's seriously nothing! It seems so obvious that they are buying subscribers - in my opinion... I've read there is no way of finding out how many 'real' subscribers a youtuber has. You just have to look at their viewing rates. Says it all really. They are an embarrassment to themselves.

I had no idea something like that was possible. I guess I should have known better when talking about this family.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

I don't know about you all but i'm actually shocked at their gluttony, a 3 year old having such a huge donut is disgusting. Notice Evie always picks the biggest just like her greedy father. We never had donuts with our kids as they aren't really such of a thing here in the UK but that would have been cut into 2 or 3 pieces maybe even 4. I spend 3 days a week working in a food bank so this sort of stuff i find hard to take, maybe i'm over sensitive to it because of this.
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

SerendipitySusan wrote:I’d like like to proudly say I have NEVER been a GQS suscriber and when I view their video dreck I do it through hooktube. I am NOT your friend, squelchy Ashley, and I am not paying for your maple logs, fatso.

Ditto!!
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Just being super careful so I don't say something to get us shut down. Noticed no more discussion of Greedners allowed on TLC Rattled board. I guess it makes sense because they are no longer on that show. Greedners breathing sigh of relief....
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Howlin17 wrote:Just being super careful so I don't say something to get us shut down. Noticed no more discussion of Greedners allowed on TLC Rattled board. I guess it makes sense because they are no longer on that show. Greedners breathing sigh of relief....
OH I didn't realize that they weren't allowed to be discussed there anymore. I have a Facebook but I almost never go on it outside of using it for messages. As for getting this board shut down. That won't happen if I have anything to at about it (and 99.9% of the time when it comes to the board, I do). That's partly why things are addressed, because I (and YTMD) actually WANT this thread to stay open, despite rule breaks or anything like that. But I can understand now how that might have been a concern.

This is actually something that is happening in most groups right now. There has been a very large influx of new users, which is FANTASTIC, but sometimes there are radar blips while people are getting used to a new site and rules and such. I'm not saying it's only here, moderators are seeing this happen all across the site.

It also doesn't help that a few of the rules have been changed and made a lot more strict recently and new rules added. That makes for a hard adjustment with the users who have been around for a while, because we're used to it one way and now it's different.

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
JD386 wrote:Ashley pouted like a 2 year old that the girls weren’t with them when they hit 400k. And not a single girl cared when she went shrieking to them at the park about it.
Those pouts and the non-tear crying she does always looks so fake to me, she definitely seems to play it up for the camera, but it just seems disingenuous.

Also, that drive to the park seemed really long to me, didn't it? I wouldn't say that park was "really close to our house" or whatever it was Tyson said. Seems like it would have taken a while for them to walk to that park. So odd.

I also thought that drive to the park was too long. He probably drove around so She could get her screeching out.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”