Britneyandbaby, it's just a trainwreck | Part 47

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby, it's just a trainwreck | Part 47

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

100% believe “dada” is being pushed onto Nolan.

Jess’ excuse for Chris’ sons calling her “mom” was because all the other kids called her mom..which I could see how other kids would pick that up too.

But in this case? Aria clearly calls him frank. Nolan would not just call him dad out of the blue, he is old enough to know who his dad is. My just-turned-3 year old does not call anyone else dada and doesn’t mix it up at all. Britney is fucking gross. She really is creating a lot of confusion for her kids and it’s going to fuck them up real bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

Saw someone posted that Frank was playing hide & seek with Aria et al and Aria said that Frank couldn't get her under the bed...

Whilst that may be a genuine game and Frank MAYNOT be a creep, the 2 posters who lashed out on the person for making the observation...this is for you.

Paedophiles don't announce their intentions. Sexual abuse is more common than you think and it's almost never a stranger, but rather someone who is close or someone who you know.If your bf is not a paedophile, GREAT! But this is about the fact that Frank knows them only a few months...it is an observation, closeness to a stranger that fast. Building a house with someone you JUST met...is a bit crazy.

People are not being sexual they're being real. Bish goes to take a shower and what is "normal" in front of her eg a game of hide and seek could get weird.Most sane mothers will play out possibilities bc we have an instinct to protect our children. It's not far fetched it's a reality and to pretend it's not a reality to suit your selfish pursuit of happiness is disgusting.

Also,recently Nolan said HIS DAD took him for a haircut. Aria calls Frank by his name and Harlow is still little so yes! I agree that the Bi$h is pushing the title. Again, DISGUSTING!!!
boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:100% believe “dada” is being pushed onto Nolan.

Jess’ excuse for Chris’ sons calling her “mom” was because all the other kids called her mom..which I could see how other kids would pick that up too.

But in this case? Aria clearly calls him frank. Nolan would not just call him dad out of the blue, he is old enough to know who his dad is. My just-turned-3 year old does not call anyone else dada and doesn’t mix it up at all. Britney is fucking gross. She really is creating a lot of confusion for her kids and it’s going to fuck them up real bad.

With my ex husband my middle son was 3 and started calling him daddy when I got pregnant and it wad pushed on him. Just my parents and his parents would talk about the new daddy and he just caught on

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

I think Nolan sees that Harlow gets attention/praise for calling Frank dada so he probably does it to please his mom.

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Britneyandbaby, it's just a trainwreck | Part 47

Unread post by misskaila93 »

“our dream home” uh and when exactly did they combine their dreams into one? How is she not embarrassed at the content she is putting out on the internet forever?

Imagine leaving your babies’ father after being together for 6 years. Create an online dating profile one month after leaving him. Start dating the [first] guy that messages you. Have him meet you at your apartment for a date where you and your three young children live. The kids meet this online boyfriend of yours after what one or two dates. Then he moves into your apartment with you and your three kids weeks later. Now you’re both building a home together. All in a span of three months for the entire world to see and judge. One of those viewer’s being Aria’s teacher. I’m sure the teacher’s break room is YTMD part II (jokes...I hope lol). Oh can’t forget the possible pregnancy.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

That is so heart breaking for Ean. Can you imagine just recently going through a split with the mother of your kids and just months later she moves a man in, starts building “their” dream home and has the kids referring to him as “dada”!?
Itsjustanosering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjustanosering »

If there is one thing that I cant stand is when grown ass women act like a dumb air head to feed the ego of a new man.... not saying that she is not an air head bit she is acting even stupider now whenever she is with frank....

Also, they try to act as a well stablished couple that have shared dreams and ideas.... so so stupid... i have been married for 5 years and a total time of 8 years with my husband and still didn’t agreed on everything when we bought our house 6 months ago

KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

KeepingItReal wrote:Saw someone posted that Frank was playing hide & seek with Aria et al and Aria said that Frank couldn't get her under the bed...

Whilst that may be a genuine game and Frank MAYNOT be a creep, the 2 posters who lashed out on the person for making the observation...this is for you.

Paedophiles don't announce their intentions. Sexual abuse is more common than you think and it's almost never a stranger, but rather someone who is close or someone who you know.If your bf is not a paedophile, GREAT! But this is about the fact that Frank knows them only a few months...it is an observation, closeness to a stranger that fast. Building a house with someone you JUST met...is a bit crazy.

People are not being sexual they're being real. Bish goes to take a shower and what is "normal" in front of her eg a game of hide and seek could get weird.Most sane mothers will play out possibilities bc we have an instinct to protect our children. It's not far fetched it's a reality and to pretend it's not a reality to suit your selfish pursuit of happiness is disgusting.

Also,recently Nolan said HIS DAD took him for a haircut. Aria calls Frank by his name and Harlow is still little so yes! I agree that the Bi$h is pushing the title. Again, DISGUSTING!!!
Ok I watched it...and btw I skimmed through bc she makes me want to vomit plus she's boring. Saw parts. So she has a rash...not a hickey. Thank God.

But it's actually really sad. It wasn't even a game of hide&seek. The fact that Aria was saying "Frank can't get me Frank can't get me" and she went under the bed, shows that she was looking for attention!!!!
She was looking for attention bc she saw another man resting his hand around her mother in a possessive way...and she was trying to divert Frank's attention...but he IGNORED HER. Bitch always ignores Aria while she's filming in any case,but she doesn't do that to "Nolie Bear" or Harlow. She'd pause and listen to them or give them some attention.
To have someone other than her father,which is the only male she's seen her mom with,being so touchy(and OmG in the middle of filming)...is crazy. This is destructive to her children's mental. She's so dumb, doesn't she understand she's putting her children through an emotional roller coster. Similar to what her dad put them through.
britsbrats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by britsbrats »

“I hope you guys are enjoying the frequent uploads” yes brit we love when you do literally the one only job you have correctly.

KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Itsjustanosering wrote:If there is one thing that I cant stand is when grown ass women act like a dumb air head to feed the ego of a new man.... not saying that she is not an air head bit she is acting even stupider now whenever she is with frank....

Also, they try to act as a well stablished couple that have shared dreams and ideas.... so so stupid... i have been married for 5 years and a total time of 8 years with my husband and still didn’t agreed on everything when we bought our house 6 months ago

Yea the whole "dream house" phrase with a man that you just met lol

Her constant stare at Frank for approval EVERY time she says something..."huh?"...chewing gum and turning to look at him while he stares back...*vomits*
Nanomb94

Unread post by Nanomb94 »

This woman’s over here trying to keep the peace
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

KeepingItReal wrote:
Itsjustanosering wrote:If there is one thing that I cant stand is when grown ass women act like a dumb air head to feed the ego of a new man.... not saying that she is not an air head bit she is acting even stupider now whenever she is with frank....

Yea the whole "dream house" phrase with a man that you just met lol

Her constant stare at Frank for approval EVERY time she says something..."huh?"...chewing gum and turning to look at him while he stares back...*vomits*
It’s sad the way they act around one another you can tell they don’t know each other very well. There is nothing that makes them look like they enjoy each other. To me it looks like a business arrangement.

gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

When dis Nolan call him “dad”?

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

gab91 wrote:When dis Nolan call him “dad”?

He calls him Dada at about 10:35 in the new video
Marxoxo12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marxoxo12 »

gab91 wrote:When dis Nolan call him “dad”?

10:35 of the newest vlog

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I found this on insta under Britney's account if you use the tagged button. There is a picture that goes along with this dialogue. Wowza someone had a lot of time on. Their hands making all these accounts!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Franknbritch4ever
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Franknbritch4ever »

Daffodil82 wrote:I found this on insta under Britney's account if you use the tagged button. There is a picture that goes along with this dialogue. Wowza someone had a lot of time on. Their hands making all these accounts!!!
Omg that’s so pathetic but also so fucking funny hahaha I hope Britney sees it
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

This one is hilarious! Also because they tagged Britney's dad in it so he's obviously seen it. Britch really messed up not showing receipts after the mda fiasco because that's when all these you tube and insta parodies showed up.

Sometimes I think I'm watching a TV show...but then remember it's her real life...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gossipmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipmama »

Nolan was dancing around saying dada dada the entire time before Frank walked in. I think his exaggerated DADA when frank came in was more him just getting louder with the song he was already singing. But that’s just me. 4 year olds don’t say dada anyways.

On another note... it’s so clear Britney is 150% comfortable with Frank and he’s about 50% comfortable with her.
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Brittany liked this on Twitter
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 981abf.jpg[/img]

Return to “Britneyandbaby”