Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by skankernity »

lily_moon wrote:
skankernity wrote:
GodSheIsAnnoying wrote:Hi! I just had to create an account to ask if someone else is grossed out at her rinsing her mop in the kitchen sink? Ewww, I find it soo disgusting.

I read through all the comments, but couldn’t find anyone noticing the same thing, it makes me wonder if this is something people find normal??
Why would that be gross?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it’s actually probably really quite dangerous doing that. Bc you use your kitchen sink to wash vegetables and dishes etc. and a kitchen mop could be full of bacteria.

You should always assume your kitchen sink is the dirtiest place in your home. It’s a catch all for everything. I can’t imagine my floor is much dirtier than my sink when I wash my raw chicken hands in it. I clean and bleach my sink before doing dishes and I never eat anything that’s fallen in there. I don’t soak veggies in my sink?

LittleMama28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleMama28 »

Does she have awful taste in clothing or am I just getting old? Sometimes she dresses nice, but I feel like she buys so many things just because they’re trendy & then she can’t really pull them off.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Is it just me or were there a lot of ads on today's video?
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

lily_moon wrote:
CaffeineMachine wrote:Does anyone else find it very weird how she poses when she stands in front of the mirror for her OOTD? She awkwardly positions her legs to make her look lankier or skinnier... no one stands like that...
She’s pretty small but dosent look really fit or anything in person.
I sent her a friendly message once asking what city she is from and told her where I lived and she didn’t respond of course. AS IF I am gonna stalk her or something ?! Oh please Image

Meh. I wouldn’t tell a stranger the exact town I live in. It’s probably easy enough to find through an online search but still.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She is fake AF.

NO ONE smiles that much while talking.
Shes kind of creepy.
Daffodil82 wrote:
lily_moon wrote:I saw her at Target today. Her hair looked greasy AF and she didn’t look like how she looks on video.

I bet, cause she's fake af. There are glimpses of her true self in the videos and you can see she is a biotch!!
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is fake AF.

NO ONE smiles that much while talking.
Shes kind of creepy.
Daffodil82 wrote:
lily_moon wrote:I saw her at Target today. Her hair looked greasy AF and she didn’t look like how she looks on video.

I bet, cause she's fake af. There are glimpses of her true self in the videos and you can see she is a biotch!!
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

LittleMama28 wrote:Does she have awful taste in clothing or am I just getting old? Sometimes she dresses nice, but I feel like she buys so many things just because they’re trendy & then she can’t really pull them off.
The worst thing she had were those banana yellow slides with the square heel. Only someone from the golden girls show would wear those!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

These banana boats. What was she thinking?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And I'd like to see her without those caterpillar lashes with a big upper gum grin lol!! Looking like a horse.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Those are fugly.

I sent know why she dresses her daughter like this. Is it just me, or does anyone else think this outfit is ugly as hell?
Daffodil82 wrote:These banana boats. What was she thinking?!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e5c3a0.jpg[/img]

Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

Definitely ugly as hell. She really needs to take some tips from Tara on how to dress her.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She resembles a horse when she does her over the top gummy grin!! This was when she was laughing at something her husband said, you know cause he's so hilarious...
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ohhh my gosh, that is hilarious.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Get it right girl
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Daffodil82 wrote:Get it right girl
Lol that’s the Cleveland accent. I live in central Ohio (originally from the south) and I can spot that accent from a mile away. The vowel sounds are so bad.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I feel so bad for her dad and for her. My husband lost his dad when his dad was way too young but it was a sudden death...having to watch your parent fall apart from a disease like MS must be so extremely painful.

CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

I’m seriously feeling for her situation w her dad. As much as I don’t wish this upon her family, it’s good to see her being very real with her viewers. No sugar coating and I can appreciate that. Be with your dad, that’s all that matters.

BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Y'all, I hate to say it and I don't doubt that she is absolutely devastated about her dad's health issues, but I feel like she turns on this sad, somber voice and personality whenever she talks about him almost like a switch. I noticed it on her IG stories over the past week or so, but especially in today's video, outside of the intro, talking directly about her dad or Care.com (which is a whole other pet peeve of mine), she's back to her weird manic crooked smile thing. Brianna, you're not obligated to pout and whine for us to know how hard of a time this is. It honestly ends up looking phony.

At the beginning of the video, she apologizes about her energy, but if you'd skip about 7 minutes, you'd have no clue anything was going on.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BobbiB6606 wrote:Y'all, I hate to say it and I don't doubt that she is absolutely devastated about her dad's health issues, but I feel like she turns on this sad, somber voice and personality whenever she talks about him almost like a switch. I noticed it on her IG stories over the past week or so, but especially in today's video, outside of the intro, talking directly about her dad or Care.com (which is a whole other pet peeve of mine), she's back to her weird manic crooked smile thing. Brianna, you're not obligated to pout and whine for us to know how hard of a time this is. It honestly ends up looking phony.

At the beginning of the video, she apologizes about her energy, but if you'd skip about 7 minutes, you'd have no clue anything was going on.
Isn’t it more likely that her crooked smile is the fake part? YouTube is ultimately her job (her only one at least for now...). I don’t get to mope around all day at work. Even on my worst days I have to just put on a fake smile and get on with it.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BobbiB6606 wrote:Y'all, I hate to say it and I don't doubt that she is absolutely devastated about her dad's health issues, but I feel like she turns on this sad, somber voice and personality whenever she talks about him almost like a switch. I noticed it on her IG stories over the past week or so, but especially in today's video, outside of the intro, talking directly about her dad or Care.com (which is a whole other pet peeve of mine), she's back to her weird manic crooked smile thing. Brianna, you're not obligated to pout and whine for us to know how hard of a time this is. It honestly ends up looking phony.

Yes, yes and yes!!! Especially when she did the video where she had on the black hat and glasses. She was wiping her tears the entire video and then when she pulled the glasses down for a quick min I was shocked her eyes weren't puffy, red or welled up!!! Like you said I'm sure shes upset but I think shes faking it for the camera. She's not as genuine as she seems when you watch for it.

Return to “Brianna K”