KKThrowYourDecorAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 36

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKThrowYourDecorAway part 36 Title credit :keyraeee

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Besides Karen's "decorating" that color they're painting their entire house does not go well at all. The tile on the floor is like cream/yellow. In my opinion, doesn't go well with grey at all. It just clashes.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

Dani_now wrote:The whole hints that khoa is in a "gold mine" because there are little girls in his yard is a disgusting comment and very unneeded.
Not okay at all
Making accusations like that is damaging. And out of question.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I'll say it again for everyone. Everything is okay to say unless it's personal information. There's nothing wrong with her opinion just because you don't agree. I don't 100% agree either but I just read past it. You're all always talking about how everyone left and this is the reason. Say you dont agree and move on. You all make a huge deal out of everything we say and we're no longer aloud to gossip on a gossip site. No one said he was touching the girls or anything no one is being racist or sexist. Claiming someone or something someone does is creepy is gossip. Calling someone a pedophile and calling what someone is doing weird are 2 different things.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Khoalitykreeper wrote:Why do they have carpet in the mud room? Wouldn’t it get dirty from the rainy shoes? But then again they never leave the house and they will probably take their shoes off before entering the mud room.
I wish I had a mud room since we go through all for seasons and our winters are brutal and rainy days will definitely bring mud. Idk just don’t see the point in them having one first they never leave and second sure it rains but they aren’t out to begin with to bring in the rain. They don’t wear heavy jackets because it’s never cold idk it’s gonna be like the playroom and other Pinterest type room that’s rarely used??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bc it’s just for aesthetic purposes

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

She initially said the new baby was an oopsie and then when she got crap for it claimed all her kids were planned. Hmmm

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

MoonFace wrote:
Dani_now wrote:The whole hints that khoa is in a "gold mine" because there are little girls in his yard is a disgusting comment and very unneeded.
Not okay at all

I'll say it again for everyone. Everything is okay to say unless it's personal information. There's nothing wrong with her opinion just because you don't agree. I don't 100% agree either but I just read past it. You're all always talking about how everyone left and this is the reason. Say you dont agree and move on. You all make a huge deal out of everything we say and we're no longer aloud to gossip on a gossip site. No one said he was touching the girls or anything no one is being racist or sexist. Claiming someone or something someone does is creepy is gossip. Calling someone a pedophile and calling what someone is doing weird are 2 different things.

But she inadvertently said that he was a pedophile. That’s where people are having the issue. Yes, he is creepy around younger girls. Yes, if I had kids I wouldn’t want them around him or at his house or on YT. HOWEVER, we need to remember this IS a public form that is easy to find. If Kohan does still do RE, claims of pedophilia, direct or indirect, could hurt him if a client saw them.

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

prbeca wrote:
MoonFace wrote:
Not okay at all

But she inadvertently said that he was a pedophile. That’s where people are having the issue. Yes, he is creepy around younger girls. Yes, if I had kids I wouldn’t want them around him or at his house or on YT. HOWEVER, we need to remember this IS a public form that is easy to find. If Kohan does still do RE, claims of pedophilia, direct or indirect, could hurt him if a client saw them.

No one made any false claims so I disagree. Opinions and statements are different. If anyone really saw this site and because of khoas RE they probably wouldn't be buying from them anyways because we point out all the shitty things they do to the home and their children. Think how you want about it but you're not aloud to say what is and isn't aloud the MODs have crossed the line at personal info and personal contact none of that was broken.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKThrowYourDecorAway part 36 Title credit :keyraeee

Unread post by UsedToCould »

She was about to say “I’m a perfectionist” in the vlog.... the area she did the tile looks bad. She’s should have said she’s impatient.

Khoa didn’t do too hot of a job either actually. I’d be annoyed by it being so wonky.

jleb12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jleb12 »

I haven’t watched much of any YT in months but tonight I watched her bedroom makeover and screamed at this ad... we’ve come full circle lmao [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 5ac07f.jpg[/img]

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

They never have the curtains/blinds open in the kids rooms. It annoys me so much. Sunlight can help kill germs and maybe some fresh air in theor rooms would be good, especially with all the paint fumes in the house st the moment.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: KKThrowYourDecorAway part 36Title credit :keyraeee

Unread post by ALeto90 »

homegirljenn wrote:Besides Karen's "decorating" that color they're painting their entire house does not go well at all. The tile on the floor is like cream/yellow. In my opinion, doesn't go well with grey at all. It just clashes.

I totally agree along with the granite counter and cabinets! But I don’t doubt that she’ll want to redo the floors & the kitchen next once she sees it doesn’t match! And all those different rugs on every area of the floor are a mess. I’m embarrassed she really thinks she has the knack to be an interior designer!!! Smh
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

I feel like kerens remodeling projects probably look like shit up close in person. We've seen a lot of DIY(WHY) house searching and 99% of owners need to stop. So much bad "remodeling" that needs to be ripped out completely because it's just fucking awful up close.

Some of her subway tiles looked crooked and uneven in the pictures. I doubt it looks amazing in person cause it seems like they just did it ALL in one day without letting anything dry.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
pigpie19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pigpie19 »

I shudder at the thought of these two buying and renovating houses. Sure, Khoa has a little bit of real estate experience and some reno experience, but combined with Keren's total lack of patience and creativity, it's bound to be a nightmare. Sign me up to watch that disaster.
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

Hmmm could it be that this is a much deeper issue. That she only refers to her new baby when it’s about gender. She probably is telling herself it’s a boy to either wishful thinking that if she says it’s a boy thinks it’s a boy it will magically be a girl. That all these changes to the house are a form of her being able to choose what she wants. She has the power to create whatever she wants the way she wants as well as the time. Idk Just came into my head.
We all know she wants a girl.
She bought clothes for the baby and my vet is it’s a bunch of girl clothes. She keeps saying she doesn’t care about gender but she’s always talking about gender. Also I do think they are saying it’s a boy to not get their hopes up. They desperately want a girl. They say they don’t care but whenever the baby is talked about gender is always apart of it. Also why not give the baby a name? Again worried that khoa will hate it then what kinda relationship is that to not be able to communicate. They are waiting till birth to give that child a gender name waiting to see if magically the baby is a girl. So they can name her the female name they always wanted.

Sorry guys for the long post my daughters teething so currently rocking her to sleep so random thoughts. Oh does anyone know how much mL of Tylenol can a 9 month weighing about 20 pounds could have?

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Hmmm could it be that this is a much deeper issue. That she only refers to her new baby when it’s about gender. She probably is telling herself it’s a boy to either wishful thinking that if she says it’s a boy thinks it’s a boy it will magically be a girl. That all these changes to the house are a form of her being able to choose what she wants. She has the power to create whatever she wants the way she wants as well as the time. Idk Just came into my head.
We all know she wants a girl.
She bought clothes for the baby and my vet is it’s a bunch of girl clothes. She keeps saying she doesn’t care about gender but she’s always talking about gender. Also I do think they are saying it’s a boy to not get their hopes up. They desperately want a girl. They say they don’t care but whenever the baby is talked about gender is always apart of it. Also why not give the baby a name? Again worried that khoa will hate it then what kinda relationship is that to not be able to communicate. They are waiting till birth to give that child a gender name waiting to see if magically the baby is a girl. So they can name her the female name they always wanted.

Sorry guys for the long post my daughters teething so currently rocking her to sleep so random thoughts. Oh does anyone know how much mL of Tylenol can a 9 month weighing about 20 pounds could have?

pigpie19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pigpie19 »

toomuchsalt wrote:I feel like kerens remodeling projects probably look like shit up close in person. We've seen a lot of DIY(WHY) house searching and 99% of owners need to stop. So much bad "remodeling" that needs to be ripped out completely because it's just fucking awful up close.

Some of her subway tiles looked crooked and uneven in the pictures. I doubt it looks amazing in person cause it seems like they just did it ALL in one day without letting anything dry.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I can pretty much bet it looks like garbage close up. The tiles were awkwardly spaced around the vent and you could see the yellow paint showing through. I also think it's lazy of them to not just tile the wall completely. That's just half-ass effort on their part as usual.
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

pigpie19 wrote:
homegirljenn wrote:
kkneedstogoaway wrote:Does anyone else see what I see in Khoa's eyes nearly every second of the vlogs now? He looks so done with Karen's shit and so over her...

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
He doesn't even say "I love you" after Karen does. She said it like five times in this past vlog and I think he said "you too" only once...if that's true love and hot fire sex then I don't know what is.

I just can't wait to hear what their excuses are for putting off wedding planning after the baby is born and they can't blame it on pregnancy. They can't be that in love if they have yet to take the idea of marriage seriously after 2 engagements, 3 babies, and 10 years of dating.
My fiancé and I have been engaged for 2 years with 2 kids. We are getting married this October at city hall just the 2 of us having a ceremony. We plan to eventually have a big wedding later on but yeah couldn’t wait. So idk why they need to plan out if they really wanted to get married what’s stopping them from just going to city hall?

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

It did look uneven. in some places it was a quarter tile but 2 rows down it was 1/2 a tile. It should all be uniform.
lightbulb_25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lightbulb_25 »

Lilbambi wrote:They never have the curtains/blinds open in the kids rooms. It annoys me so much. Sunlight can help kill germs and maybe some fresh air in theor rooms would be good, especially with all the paint fumes in the house st the moment.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

i thought that a million times . they always have the damn ac runnning, but you never ! see one of them open a window to let some fresh air in. and yes even in florida you can do this. early in the morning or late at night when it has cooled down outside. no wonder they´re always sick.
Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

Wow that tile work is really bad. Don't know how can they look at this and say it looks good. The tiles are so messed up, it would bother me so much if I had to look at that. It would be better if they hired someone to do that, but I guess keren couldn't wait and wanted to get it done asap.
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

The last vlog khoa was just so over karen and fed up
I can tell they were fighting off camera because the energy was so weird

Return to “KKandBabyJ”