Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by Echox3 »

Loafofsoap wrote:Yooo, grab a screenshot of the comment she posted below those. I did but I can't edit for privacy. They "joke about her being his." Are we in for a plot twist? Because she kinda does have his ears...
ThatGirlBrit wrote:Image

I hope I did this right!

She can dream but then her kids wouldn’t be ‘full blooded siblings’, plus she wouldn’t carry a baby to term that wasn’t chuckles.
She also would’ve milked the crap out of a miscarriage.

But if she wants us to believe Amity was her 8 pregnancy... okay!

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

I bet she’ll get pregnant by Brian soon
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

charmed596 wrote:I bet she’ll get pregnant by Brian soon
But then her kids wouldn't all be "full blooded siblings", and she is SO proud of that.
And in answer to the question "what is wrong with these people?" A lot.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

IAmTheNight wrote:Jesus Christ, how often are her kids going to get lice??? Where do they even go to get lice?
I was getting lice every year and it would be so hard to get out. I would tell her off more on the stuff she uses on their head rather than lice. Mind I was the cleanest kid along with my sister that she never got a single lice on her head while I was full of it. My mother used to say I am blue blooded and it attracts them for some reason. Only on high school I stopped having them.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I don’t think she would (purposely) have kids with Brian. She’s just saying she wishes he was her dad because she’s back to pretending to be in love with him.

Also I don’t think Amity looks like Brian but I’m finally starting to see her resemble Jakoby.

Sheree411
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sheree411 »

Kind of a lurker jumping in

The vibes I’m getting from her lately is she probably will end up getting pregnant by Brian soon, all her posts lately about not having money and the things she’d do to support her kids is making me think at this point she would care more about getting money than having a full blood sibling spawn. Brian doesn’t seem the type to not take care of his kid and he’s clearly disturbed enough to keep going back to Tayler no matter who she screws in between their “breakups”.

So I’m thinking there may be a trap baby in the very near future. If that does happen, hopefully he’ll stick around for the whole pregnancy,get his name on the birth certificate and then fight to get his baby away from the train wreck ASAP.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Loafofsoap wrote:"Sugar baby." Yeah okay, girl... It takes a LOT more than just putting out and getting paid. She's so ignorant...

And lice again, really? I've never had them in my life! Is it a hygeine issue, or are they just really unlucky?
Nothing to do with hygiene. Lice like clean hair.

That being said it’s completely preventable. There are many things you can do to avoid it. If you’re unfortunate enough to get them, it’s a long annoying process to get rid of them. It’s a LOT more involved than drenching your kids in mouthwash. If that’s all she’s doing then within 21 days there will be another full infestation. Simple as that.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lmao @ her joking about Brian being Amity's Dad - if that turned out to be true she would LOSE HER MIND! The only thing she can brag about in her life is that fact her 4 kids have the same Dad. If she didnt have that line, what else could she "brag" about????? MORON.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

Unread post by Panda714 »

Mummyandthree wrote:
Loafofsoap wrote:"Sugar baby." Yeah okay, girl... It takes a LOT more than just putting out and getting paid. She's so ignorant...

And lice again, really? I've never had them in my life! Is it a hygeine issue, or are they just really unlucky?
Nothing to do with hygiene. Lice like clean hair.

That being said it’s completely preventable. There are many things you can do to avoid it. If you’re unfortunate enough to get them, it’s a long annoying process to get rid of them. It’s a LOT more involved than drenching your kids in mouthwash. If that’s all she’s doing then within 21 days there will be another full infestation. Simple as that.

Yea I will give her credit or defense when it’s due and lice are just a bitch. They prefer clean hair because it’s easier to grab onto to the whole “you must be dirty to have lice” thing is a long standing myth

However the real issue isn’t the lice but the nits(eggs)they lay cause they lay a FUCK TON and are super hard to see
ThatGirlBrit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ThatGirlBrit »

It’s really sad that her only accomplishment in life is her kids having the same dad. I have 2 kids with different dads and I’m okay with that. Ya know why? Because I actually contribute to society. I have a job, car, and buy them stuff instead of buying myself shitty tattoos every week :)

georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

Mythix wrote:Headlice prefer clean hair.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Well at least we know she washes her kids hair

anyoldname66
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyoldname66 »

ThatGirlBrit wrote:It’s really sad that her only accomplishment in life is her kids having the same dad. I have 2 kids with different dads and I’m okay with that. Ya know why? Because I actually contribute to society. I have a job, car, and buy them stuff instead of buying myself shitty tattoos every week :)

Exactly.

Like Tayler, I have 4 kids who have the same dad, and never in my right mind would I look at it as a reason to brag. I also have two half brothers,& I’m glad my mom didn’t have kids all by the same man; my step dad IS my dad.

It’s just circumstance.

It’s more important that your kids have a stable household because their mom has it together and does what’s best for them.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

My kids have the same dad but if I had a kid by a guy who turned out to be an abusive and problematic asshole I’d be more proud about getting away from him than only having one baby daddy

Like damn when you consider how many times she got out then went back, them having the same dad is actually a strike against her
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Lice prefers drier and cleaner hair. My sister had more oily hair and it seems lice couldn't stick on it. Whilst I always had dry hair and scalp. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e8ac92.jpg[/img]
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Imagine of ur dad was mums random friend. Lmao how strange.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

She’s asking about video ideas on her stuff story and one of them was “the truth about what happened between me and my ex husband” She’s has been lying about that situation since day one, like anyone is going to believe whatever new lies she’s come up with.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Panda714 wrote:My kids have the same dad but if I had a kid by a guy who turned out to be an abusive and problematic asshole I’d be more proud about getting away from him than only having one baby daddy

Like damn when you consider how many times she got out then went back, them having the same dad is actually a strike against her
And _every_ time they get back together and break up again, she says "We're so toxic together". So she's proud to have four kids with a toxic person? Wow. Something to really look up to.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

She said Amity has red hair. Didn't Kevin have red hair? Remember when she said she was pregnant by Sara's boyfriend lol.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

What in the white trash hell was that intro? The tall grass, the backgrounds. Is there no decent park where they love? Oh I forgot, Taylor doesn’t drive so she had to do it at her shitty apartment complex. Her house is clean. That’s about the only nice thing I can ever say for Tayler.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”