Punkincookie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a

Unread post by Punkincookie »

ewokfan11 wrote:
janem wrote:These two!!! They’re so clueless! Most people when they’re moving, tend to get rid of stuff. Not these two, a free toddler bed on the side of the road and canning more beets!
There is nothing in this vlog today about the RV. They have so much stuff! I’d forgotten about all that outdoor furniture, sandbox, water table and spa.
I wonder who is going to come and help them load the truck after the six hour drive to pick up the truck.

Wow! They really do have a lot more stuff than I expected. Plus, they even have to take the fridge! I hate moving, so I don't envy their situation at all.

It was really dumb of them to get so much stuff when they only stayed in that house for about 10 months! Didn't they basically get new everything aside from June's stuff, that piano they lug around everywhere and the couch? They certainly more than doubled what they brought from Portland.
I wonder if they are taking the couch Missy gave them that they had upstairs

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

It’s so strange that they don’t tell who that random girl is in their vlogs. I get the feeling she’s making fun of them a little bit.
Corbin- loose the haircut and the glasses!!
Corbin “I’ve missed being in a city, and how we used to walk everywhere in Portland “. What? They bought a car! They walked a few blocks to eat at a food truck. They’re just trying to be something they aren’t or ever will be.
6 minute vlog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

I think that have unrealistic expectations. They had no idea what they were getting into when living in a van. Portland. SoCal. Now the RV trip and Idaho.

I’m going to be honest and say I think Kelsey would be perfectly capable doing all of this. She studied abroad and seems to handle herself better. Buying a house and moving back to Idaho is her idea. However, she’s co-dependent to Corbin (dropped everything to get back with him) and Corbin’s ego is through the roof.

He reminds me of the dad (Ben) in the fight for together vlogs. Idk if anyone watches them.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:I think that have unrealistic expectations. They had no idea what they were getting into when living in a van. Portland. SoCal. Now the RV trip and Idaho.

I’m going to be honest and say I think Kelsey would be perfectly capable doing all of this. She studied abroad and seems to handle herself better. Buying a house and moving back to Idaho is her idea. However, she’s co-dependent to Corbin (dropped everything to get back with him) and Corbin’s ego is through the roof.

He reminds me of the dad (Ben) in the fight for together vlogs. Idk if anyone watches them.
Omg he is similar to Ben. Ego maniac, must be in control of the entire family and all around weirdo. That family is a whole new level of nuts though. I had to stop watching because it made me way too angry.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

They're not going to take their car with them on the trip. They figure they can bike or walk everywhere. What if June needs the doctor or they need to make a quick trip to the store and it's raining or snowing. They have a baby they're so stupid. Did they learn nothing. They weren't able to not have a car after yammering on in Portland that they would just walk everywhere. I hate how stupid they are.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Steps_to_STFU wrote:They're not going to take their car with them on the trip. They figure they can bike or walk everywhere. What if June needs the doctor or they need to make a quick trip to the store and it's raining or snowing. They have a baby they're so stupid. Did they learn nothing. They weren't able to not have a car after yammering on in Portland that they would just walk everywhere. I hate how stupid they are.

They're not towing the car behind the RV? Omg how stupid!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Corbin is living in the "I cant believe I.. (had that hair cut, wore those glasses.. Should I go on? Possibly, petty personal style shaming keeps his loved loves from speaking up?

First overnight trip and Missy isn't the babysitter?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Punkincookie wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:They're not going to take their car with them on the trip. They figure they can bike or walk everywhere. What if June needs the doctor or they need to make a quick trip to the store and it's raining or snowing. They have a baby they're so stupid. Did they learn nothing. They weren't able to not have a car after yammering on in Portland that they would just walk everywhere. I hate how stupid they are.

Last they said no. They're going to leave it at Kelsey's moms house. They claim if they need to go anywhere they can bike or walk.

Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Punkincookie wrote:

Last they said no. They're going to leave it at Kelsey's moms house. They claim if they need to go anywhere they can bike or walk.

Yeah that's smart with a toddler and an elderly dog smh

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

These two have no concrete plans at all. I hope that neither June or Parius get sick on this trip, because they're going to be taking a bike or walking to get treatment. Heaven forbid if they have any kind of real emergency and something were to seriously happen! Every time I see Corbin with that ridiculous man bun I find myself chanting Douche Canoe!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Does he get his hair cut by Travis?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

You guys are going to die when you hear where they are getting the RV from..... lol

I wouldn’t have expected anything less from Corbin, hahaha.
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Refrigerator_Light wrote:You guys are going to die when you hear where they are getting the RV from..... lol

I wouldn’t have expected anything less from Corbin, hahaha.
I was speechless, something is fishy about the whole thing. Not to mention they have a week left and haven't figured out the safest car seat arrangement for June!

melonyogloo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melonyogloo »

They are just the prime example of "insanity." Can't afford rent in Portland? Van life with a crappy van. Can't afford rent in California? RV Life with dad's RV. It is just so sad, a married 30 year old with a kid living off his parents....

Watching them lie and trying to put positive spins on their situations is just fun.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

It's ridiculous that they went on and on in vlogs like they were looking to buy an RV when this whole time they were just borrowing his parents... I don't care really that they are borrowing it, i would want to do the same if my parents owned own and they were willing to let me use it long term, but it's just another instance of them being misleading to viewers.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Of course!!!! Corbin the leech ! This comes as no surprise once again! I’m guessing that with his dads recent heart problems and age that their RV is no longer used so it’s been sitting. Wonder if they’re going to pay for it? No getting around that it’s old, over 20 years!They both said that there are things that don’t work. Another wander van fiasco, except this time it’ll be his parents $$$ that they’ll probably use to fix it when it breaks down.
Do they think that this one has airbags? Hahaha, they weren’t invented then! Class A’s are also regulated you idiot.
Don’t think this is going to pan out as planned. They even said today they have no idea how long. They could take a trip to the PNW with a toddler and decided it’s just too hard. They h e no idea where her car seat is going or where her crib will go? Watch they’ll put her in the bedroom and they end up sleeping up above the cab!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I love how they went back and forth between saying "everything works" and "we know what works and what is broken"... even in the same breath.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I love how they went RV shopping to give the appearance that they were getting their own. Only to yet again leech of of Corbins enabler of parents and take their RV. Same like they made it seem they were going to be going on this epic cross country RV trip because it was such a good idea. Only to find out they're only doing it because they don't have enough money to buy a house even with a loan and they're only staying right on the west coast nothing past Texas.

GET A JOB CORBIN ! You useless excuse for a man.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don't think they've known this entire time they were going to borrow his parents RV. I think Corbin has been hunting for an RV sponsor and it isn't working out.

This RV trip is going to be a massive fail. And honestly, I don't understand how it will save them money. We have a trailer and camp a lot, its not cheap. From fuel, camp sites, food, any sight seeing, there is no way theyre going to be saving substantial amounts of money. It'll cost them less then their current rent but Im not convinced they couldn't rent something in Idaho for cheaper then the RV trip.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

This is probably why YTers allude to having secret plans that they can’t WAIT to share with everyone!!! That way they can learn it go completely silent, or announce it when it happens. At this point it wouldn’t shock me if they cancel the RV trip/whatever omorrow and say they’ve have something EVEN BETTER — like living in a cool income sharing commune! With Corbin’s parents! In their house. ...

Because being completely honest and transparent wouldn’t work for most YTers because deceit = $$$$.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”