DailyBores (Part 104)

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

lmmomSD wrote:They uploaded pictures of the boys watching Harry Potter movies in the tub. You can't _really_ see anything, but it's so obvious that they're naked. So not ok. And of course, Missy has a boomerang of herself eating cupcakes. Nobody wants to see that.
Are they having an OTT YouTube extravaganza (aka party for Ollie) this weekend?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I hate when they talk about the things they "obsess" over. I don't care if they like Harry Potter or not, and they just had to say it once for me to know if they do. Now they're using Ollie to show they do. I don't know why, but when they do that it makes me hate it even more. Children should have their own interests. I could go on, believe me, but I don't want your ear to fall off. Good day.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

I love how they said at the beginning it was “not clickbait” LOL ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

coolusername1236 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They uploaded pictures of the boys watching Harry Potter movies in the tub. You can't _really_ see anything, but it's so obvious that they're naked. So not ok. And of course, Missy has a boomerang of herself eating cupcakes. Nobody wants to see that.
Are they having an OTT YouTube extravaganza (aka party for Ollie) this weekend?

I hate when they talk about the things they "obsess" over. I don't care if they like Harry Potter or not, and they just had to say it once for me to know if they do. Now they're using Ollie to show they do. I don't know why, but when they do that it makes me hate it even more. Children should have their own interests. I could go on, believe me, but I don't want your ear to fall off. Good day.
I feel he ruined Harry Potter for Ollie by introducing him to it at too young of an age. I always feel you need to read the books before you see the books. Sometimes they don’t follow the same story. The HP movies left out a lot and you don’t really catch all the subtle meanings.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I am a total Potterhead. My daughter read the books and has watched all the movies and is as huge of a fan as I am. I'll be interested in seeing how they put together a Potter party, bc with the money they spend on things like this it could be pretty cool (way too much for a preschoolers party i'm sure..). My issue is this party will be more about Bryan than Ollie. Ollie watches HP and sometimes plays HP when hes prompted too, but i have never seen Ollie do any of that by his own choice.
Why are Missy and Bryan throwing separate parties? That's really really odd for married parents.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Missy just posted a picture of the kids pretty much naked. UGH. not the place to do it.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Honestly why do internet parents do that? It should be common sense to know that strangers shouldn't see your children almost naked! I just don't understand why they think it's okay!
Baconandlard
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Baconandlard »

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, this is my first post. I could not pass by in the "Baby brother or baby sister" vlog Ollie is trying to smother Finn at the 1.12 mark to 1.20 and Missy just laughs it off!!!. What a brat and what a terrible mother!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Baconandlard wrote:Hi everyone! Long time lurker, this is my first post. I could not pass by in the "Baby brother or baby sister" vlog Ollie is trying to smother Finn at the 1.12 mark to 1.20 and Missy just laughs it off!!!. What a brat and what a terrible mother!!
I noticed that while watching the vlog, and I don't think he was trying to suffocate him. I think he was just playing with him. I've been giving Ollie more slack this year because he's not nearly as bad to Finn as he used to be.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

coolusername1236 wrote:
Baconandlard wrote:Hi everyone! Long time lurker, this is my first post. I could not pass by in the "Baby brother or baby sister" vlog Ollie is trying to smother Finn at the 1.12 mark to 1.20 and Missy just laughs it off!!!. What a brat and what a terrible mother!!
I noticed that while watching the vlog, and I don't think he was trying to suffocate him. I think he was just playing with him. I've been giving Ollie more slack this year because he's not nearly as bad to Finn as he used to be.
I agree, but I do judge Missy for not doing something about it.

Sometimes playing just isn’t fun if it means someone could get hurt.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

zipadeedodah wrote:Missy just posted a picture of the kids pretty much naked. UGH. not the place to do it.
That's what I was saying. You can't see much, but it's really obvious that they're naked. So not appropriate to share with thousands of people!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:
I agree, but I do judge Missy for not doing something about it.

Sometimes playing just isn’t fun if it means someone could get hurt.

Missy has this narrative that they're "best friends" she's been posting pictures of them standing next to each other, and acting like they're actually close ever since Finn was born. Meanwhile, Ollie growled at Finn and spit at him when they brought Finn home, and basically has treated Finn like crap since. And look at the example his own parents set! They treat Finn like a redheaded step child. And they don't encourage Ollie to be nice to Finn.

When Finn gets older and sees the difference between his birthday parties and Ollie's, I can't even imagine how he is going to feel.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Missy has this narrative that they're "best friends" she's been posting pictures of them standing next to each other, and acting like they're actually close ever since Finn was born. Meanwhile, Ollie growled at Finn and spit at him when they brought Finn home, and basically has treated Finn like crap since. And look at the example his own parents set! They treat Finn like a redheaded step child. And they don't encourage Ollie to be nice to Finn.

When Finn gets older and sees the difference between his birthday parties and Ollie's, I can't even imagine how he is going to feel.

The reason why Finn is the scapegoat, even according to Ollie is all Missy and Bryan's fault. If they introduced Ollie better, treated Finn like their child, and raising Ollie better overall could've helped, maybe things would be a little more normal! I definitely agree with HelloSweety btw. I know that just because Ollie thinks it funny, doesn't mean it's okay. All children are like that, and Missy or Bryan should have stopped it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Missy has this narrative that they're "best friends" she's been posting pictures of them standing next to each other, and acting like they're actually close ever since Finn was born. Meanwhile, Ollie growled at Finn and spit at him when they brought Finn home, and basically has treated Finn like crap since. And look at the example his own parents set! They treat Finn like a redheaded step child. And they don't encourage Ollie to be nice to Finn.

The reason why Finn is the scapegoat, even according to Ollie is all Missy and Bryan's fault. If they introduced Ollie better, treated Finn like their child, and raising Ollie better overall could've helped, maybe things would be a little more normal! I definitely agree with HelloSweety btw. I know that just because Ollie thinks it funny, doesn't mean it's okay. All children are like that, and Missy or Bryan should have stopped it.
Yes. That's exactly what I meant. Ollie treats Finn badly because Bryan and Missy basically tell him it's ok to. They film it, laughing, and joke about "boys will be boys". So Ollie thinks it's fine to pick.on his little brother.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Can Missy ever make a birthday post for someone else that _isn't_ actually about her? She doesn't say anything about Ollie except that "he made me a mama". Nothing about how much she loves him or what he's like. Just what he did for _her_. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 306fa4.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

LOL at the comment saying "have to watch those vlog again. Miss those days" Ouch! I remember Ollie's second birthday, and them having a little family party, and shaking their heads over how the had gone overboard with his presents. And the theme was something _Ollie_ actually liked--"Toy Story".
So I wonder. Was that an act, and now we see the real Bryan and Missy, or has money and "fame" changed them that much?
And one more thing-- I don't think Missy wants another baby because she hates being pregnant, she's lost weight and is enjoying her figure, and she's also enjoying her girls'nights out and having the wild 20's she didn't get to have because she got married so young. Plus, even though some women don't have to stop riding when they get pregnant, she's such a bad rider that it would be questionable for her to continue riding. The way she falls off would freak out her OB-GYN. Although she does whatever she wants, and would find some Google page saying it's ok for _experienced_ riders to keep riding. And she's "thuper exthperienthed". Except when she screws up. Then she says "I'm just a beginner!".

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

It bothers me that she emphasizes that Ollie made her a mom because she had that Mothers Day video that talked about being a loss mom and *still* being a mother. “I am a mother.” It used to be the video featured on her channel.

I understand there are ways to cope with grief and move on. I know it seems to be brought up every year around Ollie’s birthday and mother’s day. But that’s the reason why I got into Missy, then daily bumps WAS that video.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I just had to come here and comment because i am a reptile keeper. I really hope they do tons of research and take care of the little guy properly. If you don’t dust the crickets with calcium and don’t feed them the proper fruits and veggies their little bones will turn to mush and they will lose mobility and die.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'd smash that like button for knowing Ollie would get a gecko or a bearded dragon, if the boy asks, he shall receive! But I think giving them a view is enough.

Jokes aside, I genuinely hope the boys grow up knowing how fortunate they are. Many children aren't in their position where their parents don't have to worry about money. I'm not sure if B&M would even talk to them about that though :? Hopefully later in life they will.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I just had to come here and comment because i am a reptile keeper. I really hope they do tons of research and take care of the little guy properly. If you don’t dust the crickets with calcium and don’t feed them the proper fruits and veggies their little bones will turn to mush and they will lose mobility and die.

Yep. I myself don't have any reptiles, but I watch reptile keepers, and it's quite interesting. When I first saw that they actually got him one, all I could think to myself was "I bet it'll be dead by next week." I feel bad for saying it but.... Am I wrong? Bearded Dragons are really fragile, and I feel like Ollie and Finn are too young to have one. I hope they don't accidentally hurt him. I'm so sure it'll be Finn though! :roll:
Carlyweav1012
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Carlyweav1012 »

I understand that Ollie really likes animals and all of that but I think getting him that bearded dragon was a mistake, they are really fragile and need proper care. I don’t think Ollie is old enough to do that.

Return to “Daily Bumps”